Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story A story of an incel surgeon who thought he was Chad and got brutally humbled

med-cel

med-cel

Recruit
★★★★★
This is a story about a doctor at my university. Not just any kind of doctor, but a surgeon. And an extremely talented and respected one at that. This guy trained at the top surgical programs in the world and is recognized as the go to guy in my country for extremely complex operations that no one else can do.

Not only that, but the guy is pretty attractive in the face. He’s 60 years old and has some grey hair, but he’s aged well and could pass for a 40-something.

He’s also an athlete who comptes in endurance sports at a pretty high level. Not a jacked bodybuilder, but very fit.

Lastly, he’s also pretty rich, as would be expected for a top surgeon. He owns multiple homes, nice watches, things like that.

Well, a few years ago, he got tired of his wife and decided to separate from her. Remember, this guy is high-status, rich, attractive and fit. He probably thought he could land a hotter, younger girl with ease. He probably thought he was Chad.

The only problem? He’s a manlet. Maybe 5’5-5’6.

What happened? He couldn’t even get a *date.* Using online dating, every girl he matched with and planned something with didn’t show up for their dates, even those that were extremely expensive events (ie great seats at a sports game, dinner at a fancy restaurant, etc.).

Eventually, he begged his wife to get back together, and she accepted. Now, he pretends the whole thing never happened.

What’s the lesson? The dating world is brutal. You need to be perfect *everywhere* just to have a chance. You can be at the 99.9th percentile for everything that matters except one thing and you’re screwed. Sad world we live in. At least this incel surgeon managed to land a wife 30 years ago. Imagine if he had to try now. Would probably rope in less than a year.

Batman Arkham knight

at least his wife took him back, kinda lifefuel?

Extremely fascinating to read. So many men are coping that if they just get rich they'll be attractive to women. They're in for a terrible surprise.

This is a story about a doctor at my university. Not just any kind of doctor, but a surgeon. And an extremely talented and respected one at that. This guy trained at the top surgical programs in the world and is recognized as the go to guy in my country for extremely complex operations that no one else can do.

Not only that, but the guy is pretty attractive in the face. He’s 60 years old and has some grey hair, but he’s aged well and could pass for a 40-something.

He’s also an athlete who comptes in endurance sports at a pretty high level. Not a jacked bodybuilder, but very fit.

Lastly, he’s also pretty rich, as would be expected for a top surgeon. He owns multiple homes, nice watches, things like that.

Well, a few years ago, he got tired of his wife and decided to separate from her. Remember, this guy is high-status, rich, attractive and fit. He probably thought he could land a hotter, younger girl with ease. He probably thought he was Chad.

The only problem? He’s a manlet. Maybe 5’5-5’6.

What happened? He couldn’t even get a *date.* Using online dating, every girl he matched with and planned something with didn’t show up for their dates, even those that were extremely expensive events (ie great seats at a sports game, dinner at a fancy restaurant, etc.).

Eventually, he begged his wife to get back together, and she accepted. Now, he pretends the whole thing never happened.

What’s the lesson? The dating world is brutal. You need to be perfect *everywhere* just to have a chance. You can be at the 99.9th percentile for everything that matters except one thing and you’re screwed. Sad world we live in. At least this incel surgeon managed to land a wife 30 years ago. Imagine if he had to try now. Would probably rope in less than a year.
And tallfags have the gall to complain. A manlet could be king of the world yet get no female interest.

Toilet on dating app: "Hmmm let's see, Oooooh he's cute for his age... rich... athletic... famous surgeon! :foidSoy: Oh... he's only slightly taller than me by one or two inches, sorry inkie!"

Women are never satisfied, like blueface said "Give a bitch the world she gon' ask about the stars."

you can be wealthy, but women would rather fuck a broke 6,4 chad,

What’s the lesson? The dating world is brutal. You need to be perfect *everywhere* just to have a chance. You can be at the 99.9th percentile for everything that matters except one thing and you’re screwed
This is why I haven't even bothered to try in years. No point - may as well save my energy to cope better, than to get rejected 5000 times

He is 60 years old, that's the bigger issue not his height

Fuck bitches who only care about height in so fucking tired of them being so picky about dick size and heights. Like take what's givento you greedy bitch