Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story A Story of a Pedophile who Went to Prison [PEDOCELS ON SUICIDEWATCH]

• Thread starter Deleted member 43188
  • Start date
No you cannot post sexually explicit material involving minors here even if they are merely cartoons
But its a 10000000 year old dragon :feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

Anyway this rule is retarded and not well thought out. There should be exceptions to it like hand drawn animations which are clearly artistic in nature.

But its a 10000000 year old dragon :feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

Anyway this rule is retarded and not well thought out. There should be exceptions to it like hand drawn animations which are clearly artistic in nature.
No

I understand it's a very small minority of users on this forum who actually condone pedophilia. Call me a moralfag all you want but I think pedophilia is gross, evil, and disgusting. Just to clarify, I am not talking about people who want the age of consent lowered to an arguably reasonable age, I am explicitly talking about those who target kids, especially little kids. There is no defence for such primitive and backwards behavior and all pedophiles, at least those who act on their desires, deserve life sentences in prisons. If my moral case against pedophiles doesn't register, perhaps a more practical one will. And that is exactly what I portray below.

A prison guard who used to know my family and would come over for dinners often told stories about the prison. One such story was one that he had heard from other guards when he first got the job. There was no proof this actually happened, otherwise the guards who did it would have been fired or prosecuted themselves, but there was a pretty clear consensus this was a true story. The story supposedly happened a few years before my neighbour joined the prison, and it involved a pedophile inmate, two big Tyrones, and some sadistic prison guards.

For the sake of the story, lets call the man "Peter" (his name starts with P so the same alliteration will apply here), Peter was a male teacher who sexually abused girls as young as five years old. He targeted girls who he judged to come from rough families or from foster homes, believing they would have no one to trust were they to rat him out. Fortunately, the girls snitched, and Peter was arrested and convicted. It was an inner city school that had some hall cameras, and Peter was caught bringing the girls into private rooms at exactly the times the girls said he did, in other words, he was guilty beyond reasonable doubt. These weren't offices either, these were industrial closets, mainly for janitors and technicians, there was no other reason he would walk in there with them without taking anything out.

When Peter got to prison, the guards gave him a new nickname which the prisoners quickly latched onto, "Pedophile Pete". Guards are not supposed to do this, but in this State everybody hates pedophiles and even those who upkeep prison standards will turn a blind eye if a pedophile is being abused. Pedophile Pete was largely kept away from the other prisoners and held in his own cell (for his own protection of course), but other prisoners would occasionally see him here and there (albeit at a distance). They'd scream "Hey Pedophile Pete, go fuck yourself, Imma kill your ass and rape you freak, burn in hell!". Upon first entrance to his cell, Pedophile Pete was informed by a mid-level guard named "Mike" how he was going to be treated:

>"I've come to sympathize with many people in here, but pedophiles are of those I'll never ever give one ounce of sympathy to, you here me? Here's what's going to happen. We're going to figure out your eating habits and give you food you find disgusting. We're going to find out your pet peeves and piss you the fuck off. We're going to bother you and do everything within our power to make your time here as unpleasant as possible, you here me? And there's no escape from it, you'll want to kill yourself but we won't let you, consider yourself on 24/7 suicide watch".

Pedophile Pete gulped, and was about to ask a question in a very weak and crocked voice but was quickly cut off by Mike

>"Shut the fuck up! I wasn't done talking. Fucking nasty ass mouth you have. Here's the last rule, no masturbating in the prison, no jerking your little dick off. I've seen your dick by the way, I don't know how you get off with one that tiny, but either way that shit isn't allowed here".

Pedophile Pete said "what?"

>"Fun fact, prisoners are not allowed to masturbate, yeah, I know right? Prison is a public place, and masturbation in public areas is strictly forbidden, both under prison guidelines and prison rules. Nobody enforces this rule, and nobody gives a fuck if any of these other guys jerk off, but in your case, I'm going to enforce this rule, not only because I hate you and don't want you to experience even a tidbit of pleasure while you're here, but because I know the kind of sick and fucked up stuff you're going to think about when you do it, and that grosses me out. So if you are even caught touching your dick on these cameras there will be hell to pay".

Pedophile Pete was terrified, this was a long ass sentence, was he going to be forced to NoFap for well over a decade with no relief? That almost sounds like cruelty, but then again, he did molest little children.

Pedophile Pete apparently made it one month in that solitary cell before he couldn't resist the temptations of the flesh. If you think Nofap is hard outside of prison, imagine how impossibly hard it would be when you have no stimulation, no pleasure, anything to do but stare at the walls to get by long boring days. After exactly one month, pedophile Pete started to jack it in his cell. He finished quickly, but soon after guards arrived at his cell.

Apparently, behind the scenes, prisoners made a bet over who could catch Pedophile Pete jerk off first, whoever won earned a raffle prize of all the other participants money, so the guards eyes were always glued on Pedophile Pete's cell through the CCTV cams.

Mike was one of the guards, they took Pedophile Pete out of his cell and brought him to the empty shower area. Soon after, they brought two big Tyrones and had them stand next to him on either side. Mike had a gleeful smile on his face and said "Alright boys, are we ready to have some fun?"

No response.....

Mike then shouted in an Ace-Ventura-eque voice:

>"So here's what's going to happen, we're all gonna get GAY and NAKED and it will be GLOOOOORRRRRRIIIIOOOOUSSSSS"

Out of confusion, no one moved... Mike then started singing

>"Don't step to me you gotta get NAAAAAAAAKED, don't question me ya gotta get NAAAAAAAAKED"

The prisoners slowly started taking off their clothes, confused by the guards orders. Pedophile Pete was hesitant

>"TAKE OFF YOUR FUCKING CLOTHES ARE YOU DEAF, TAKE THE FUCKING CLOTHES OFF NOW!"

Out of fear Pedophile Pete took off his clothes, his dick was slightly below average, but looked like a tiny shrimp in front of the two Tyrones. Mike pointed at it and had a laugh with the other guards. The two Tyrones just smiled, realizing they were partially there to dickmog Pedophile Pete. Mike ordered all of them under a public shower head and forced them all to take a shower under a single small head. All three prisoners were crammed together, Pedophile Pete with two giant Tyrones, while the guards watched. Every once in a while the Tyrones would quickly and subtly hit Pedophile Pete's circumcised dick... it stung like hell for him but he didn't reach as to not show weakness. Afterwards, the prisoners were again lined up against the shower wall, stark naked, and facing the guards. Mike then uttered

>"Alright boys, the camera's here are all turned off, which means what happens here stays in here, you here me? Ok perfect. All we ask is that you stay here and socialize a bit, we're going to go have some coffee..... oh and by the way guys, this man here [pointing at Peter] is a convicted pedophile, he was a teacher who used his position to rape little girls, you guys know that?"

The two Tyrones nodded , one said "yeah we know".

"Great" Mike responded, see you boys later.

The Tyrones knew EXACTLY what Mike was implying, they had free rein to do whatever they wanted to Pedophile Pete. The moment the guards left, one Tyrone grabbed Pete by the neck from behind, the other smacked him in the face. The one grabbing is neck lifted him up so he was being choked off the ground and his arms were forced to grab Tyrones arm to stop the choking. With his genitals left unprotected, the other Tyrone gave him multiple strong punches right to the ball sack. Pete cried in pain. "WHY ARE YOU CRYING LITTLE BITCH, YOU WITH US NOW" one of the Tyrones said. Then then held Peter against the wall and took turns raping him. They were so rough on him, damaging his autonomy. After having their fun, one grabbed Pedophile Pete and slugged him into the wall like he was a sludge-hammer. The other then grabbed the back of his head and threw him towards the ground. He hit the ground in a way that caused permanent brain damage. Peter now had LOCKED IN SYNDROME.

Locked in Syndrome is a condition where your neurological-motor function isn't working. in other words, everything about your body is intact, but you are unable to move. For ten months of Peter being in this state, the hospital admin thought he was literally braindead. They gave him no extra treatment, believing him to be a lifeless relic. On the outside, Pete was a rock, but on the inside, he was a screaming consciousness. Apparently, he would often get incredibly hungry or thirsty, and be unable to communicate to anyone. He would get extremely bored, and would shit himself, and have to cope with a shit-filled diaper for hours as the sours get worse and worse. It was a nightmare, all Pete wanted to do was die, but that was beyond his reach. Pete was in a state of perpetual torment and anguish and he was powerless to do anything about it. Eventually the hospital ran some tests on him and discovered some neurological activity, they figured out a way for him to communicate with very slight eye movements. And this, this is how we know of the details to this story. Pete revealed everything. The guards denied it publicly, but over a few beers Mike pretty much admitted everything. There's no proof or recording of him saying this, so Mike to this day is a prison guard.
Well, there is a big difference between a guy who molest a 5 years old little girl and a guy who is in his late teens/early 20s who likes 14-17 girls. Real kids must be defended from perverts but a 16 years old foid is not an innocent harmless creature.

Trust me, I'm a teenager myself, I know how foids from high school really are.

Last edited:
Homo-erotic fiction.

Lower the age of consent to fifteen, produce sex robots for actual pedos. Problem fucking solved!

Lower the age of consent to fifteen, produce sex robots for actual pedos. Problem fucking solved!
Sexual robots would solve a lot of problems in this world, and also a lot of crimes could be prevented. It could be a win-win for everyone, but of course, this evil society don't care about us.