Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming A STORY ABOUT MY UNCLE CURRENTLY FREE ON HUMBLE BUNDLE

First loss

First loss

I call unto the Lady of the Night
-
There is 4 hours left boyos, get it while it's still hot!

oh shit Im low iq. I expected a story about your uncle

Did your uncle tickle your bumhole?

dang guess I missed the boat on this, I'll add to wishlist and if steam sells it for 2.09 again (haven't since 2017) might buy it

View: https://store.steampowered.com/app/278360/A_Story_About_My_Uncle/

def not getting it now at 18 bucks tho it is after all a 2014 game

as it is I have a month to play these humble games before the digital rights expire (ie if I don't renew for 2nd month because the games are shit)

Humble

so far I tried Into the Pit because it looked the coolest, was decently fun and pretty challenging

you get a bit further once you figure out what shit does (ie read descriptions) because I didn't pay attention right away and realize that getting 10 blood would cheat death for you, that you kept gold/fire after exiting, that there were healing spots that you could strategically enter as needed, etc

I'll have another go later since I got to3rd level and rescued 2/3 villagers.

Im' thinking hat in time next because I love lolis, or maybe wizard legend, but I hope to get through all of these over the next week. If I don't I guess I'll have a 2nd month unless selection si seirously shit

Last edited: