Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

a stacy casual from /r/incels pmd me

opsec

opsec

Captain
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
1,878
and we are talking with each others. she is being nice to me and said i look handsome.

is this a covert operation from the generals of /r/inceltears? she posts on /r/sociopath but i cannot tell if shes being mean to me she is being kind

i am blackpilled but im willing to study this ploy by cucktears.

i will update this thread with more information. were going to voice chat tomorrow. this is my first time voice chatting with another female online ever.
 
mental_out said:
opsec said:
she posts on /r/sociopath but i cannot tell if shes being mean to me she is being kind

If there ever was a red flag

why did you send your pic to her

You realise she's going to doxx you super hard

The other red flag is that she said he's handsome. Either he is handsome (which makes him a fakecel Chad) or she's full of shit and trying to troll/doxx him.
 
Stop all communication with her, it's a trap to humiliate you or reveal your identity.
 
mental_out said:
opsec said:
she posts on /r/sociopath but i cannot tell if shes being mean to me she is being kind

If there ever was a red flag

why did you send your pic to her

You realise she's going to dox you super hard

i-i dont know. the crippling loneliness. a female is reaching out to me for the first time ever. this is the conversation. she sent smileys to me. im usually black pilled but this is the first time a femoid has acknowledged my existence. it cant go wrong, no? she sent me a smiley face 4 times in discord. 
4Qv3cFd.png
 
I can't imagine a female ever recognizing me.
 
80% sure this is a trap but do it anyway for science
 
its fucking over for you my dude. youre a brainlet
 
Op should be banned for fraternising with stacies
 
Grotesque said:
I can't imagine a female ever recognizing me.

it was completely random. she is from /r/drama and saw my posts because i was fending off the cucktears in the comments of their thread like an absolute stallion. i think she found my persistence admirable? 

is this wishful thinking? i dont know if im going to get doxxed. stblackops2cel guide me.
 
she is just messing with you
sorry
 
I ignored all PMs like this on reddit. Femoids and normans pretending to be interested in just "talking" but they're really trying to squeeze information out of me.
 
True Staceys don't even know or give two shits about inceldom. It's probably a dude or a fucking subhuman landwhale toying with you. The only positive thing I can see that would come from playing along is that you could say you were fucked by a female.
 
Don't share anything you'd mind seeing posted on a bully forum because there's a chance that's what this is about.
 
Well, you're fucked. In before Incel is found and loses job, family disowns him, gets thrown in jail
 
OP you are retarded and a cuckcel. You are not even slightly blackpilled. This is the kind of shit normies make fun of.
 
Sounds like you're getting phished for doxxing. How credulous you are.
 
You can(will) get big time fucked by her.

Another fakecel brother has fallen.

Talk to her but keep a distance until you know more, use fake name fake info.
And heil Hitler!
 
Please let this be satire.
 
If she isn't trying to smash and release you from inceldom (and/or date and release you from forever alone, if you care about that), then she's wasting your time.

Also, that's an awful lot of red flags, she's on inceltears and r/sociopath, and she said you're handsome? With that last bit, either you're not really incel, you're a mentalcel, or she's a con. I'm no betting man, but I'll put my money on con.
 
mental_out said:
opsec said:
she posts on /r/sociopath but i cannot tell if shes being mean to me she is being kind

If there ever was a red flag

why did you send your pic to her

You realise she's going to doxx you super hard
 
She posts on r/sociopath and you're still talking to her? She has you trapped in her web man.
 
WTF IS THIS IVE BEING SEEING FAILED NORMTARDS FALLING FOR THE "B-B-BUT SHES SO KIND TO ME"

BAN THESE BLUE PILLED CUCKS
 
FIELD REPORT:

messaging her on kik. i doubt she thinks im "cute/handsome". she takes like 20 minutes to respond to everything and i ask engaging questions.

just when i thought i could crawl out of inceldom.

listen buddy. if i were chad, she would be spamming my phone at the cost of any responsibilty in her life. what a fucking lie. how could a femoid lie to my face like that? ill keep updating and field reporting. but this seems like fucking gg right off the bat.
 
Gunnage said:
how could a femoid lie to my face like that?

how, indeed

im an incel and i dont just lie to people. i dont see chads lie to people. wHAT THE FUCK IS IT WITH FEMALES AND LYING?
 
I don't see how you expected this to play out any differently. "just when i thought i could crawl out of inceldom," how in the world would this ever have been a vehicle for this?
 
> r/sociopath
> r/sociopath
> r/sociopath
> r/sociopath
> r/sociopath
> r/sociopath
> r/sociopath
> r/sociopath
> r/sociopath

https://i.imgur.com/qVbUArb.gifv

Just FUCKING LOL at you believing her
 
Remember the rule roastie always ghostie
 
Don't talk to random people like that. She's definitely setting you up in some cruel way. Don't talk for this bs man
 
It's probably some covert ops by /r/inceltears. Don't fall for it.
 
Biggest red flag ive ever seen, especially over the internet, especially from reddit....

Trust noone if you are an ugly subhuman
 
blickpall said:
I don't see how you expected this to play out any differently. "just when i thought i could crawl out of inceldom," how in the world would this ever have been a vehicle for this?

I kekd out loud, blickpall. Thank you for the laugh. Are we not all desperate enough to escape? This is my first time ever having a pm wanting to talk to me. Perhaps many of the OG incels here who have experienced it know the end result better. 

Field report :she's just legitimately ignoring me. I haven't incited any violence. Just be kind and interested in the conversation about music. 

Going to go put a razor to my nose now and see some of my red liquid iron taint my body and remind me how useless this attempt was. I feel ridiculous. 

I think we're still voice chatting tomorrow. I'll make a report.
 
opsec said:
blickpall said:
I don't see how you expected this to play out any differently. "just when i thought i could crawl out of inceldom," how in the world would this ever have been a vehicle for this?

I kekd out loud, blickpall. Thank you for the laugh. Are we not all desperate enough to escape? This is my first time ever having a pm wanting to talk to me. Perhaps many of the OG incels here who have experienced it know the end result better. 

Field report :she's just legitimately ignoring me. I haven't incited any violence. Just be kind and interested in the conversation about music. 

Going to go put a razor to my nose now and see some of my red liquid iron taint my body and remind me how useless this attempt was. I feel ridiculous. 

I think we're still voice chatting tomorrow. I'll make a report.

I'm sorry, I hope you didn't misunderstand me: I'm all for you trying to find a way out for yourself. I just don't logically see how a supposed woman posting in r/psychopaths, over the internet (and thus potentially geographically way too far from you), would ever be the one to help you end your involuntary celibacy. It just makes no sense. You had to have seen that. Also, just want to remind you that it is night time in most of the USA and thus you should probably hold off on the violent antics until tomorrow when they may have had a chance to sleep or whatnot.

While I understand the high that comes from being acknowledged by someone, this all just seems so over-the-top that I am fully suspecting this to be bait.
 
blickpall said:
opsec said:
blickpall said:
I don't see how you expected this to play out any differently. "just when i thought i could crawl out of inceldom," how in the world would this ever have been a vehicle for this?

I kekd out loud, blickpall. Thank you for the laugh. Are we not all desperate enough to escape? This is my first time ever having a pm wanting to talk to me. Perhaps many of the OG incels here who have experienced it know the end result better. 

Field report :she's just legitimately ignoring me. I haven't incited any violence. Just be kind and interested in the conversation about music. 

Going to go put a razor to my nose now and see some of my red liquid iron taint my body and remind me how useless this attempt was. I feel ridiculous. 

I think we're still voice chatting tomorrow. I'll make a report.

I'm sorry, I hope you didn't misunderstand me: I'm all for you trying to find a way out for yourself. I just don't logically see how a supposed woman posting in r/psychopaths, over the internet (and thus potentially geographically way too far from you), would ever be the one to help you end your involuntary celibacy. It just makes no sense. You had to have seen that. Also, just want to remind you that it is night time in most of the USA and thus you should probably hold off on the violent antics until tomorrow when they may have had a chance to sleep or whatnot.

While I understand the high that comes from being acknowledged by someone, this all just seems so over-the-top that I am fully suspecting this to be bait.
You watch. I'll field report tomorrow. And idk, I have autism add OCD schizophrenia anxiety and depression so no, nothing I do will make sense or be logical. Tune in for tomorrow. 

And no i didnt take your comment the wrong way you're mostly right.
 
posts on r/sociopath, comes from r/drama
For fuck sake OP why did you give her a pic of your face, lets just hope that you haven't put your face anywhere else online which would make it hard for them to get other information.
Also if you have a normiebook private it at the very least so they can't see any private details you have on there, if you've been dumb enough to put private details on there.
 
opsec said:
and we are talking with each others. she is being nice to me and said i look handsome.

is this a covert operation from the generals of /r/inceltears? she posts on /r/sociopath but i cannot tell if shes being mean to me she is being kind

i am blackpilled but im willing to study this ploy by cucktears.

i will update this thread with more information. were going to voice chat tomorrow. this is my first time voice chatting with another female online ever.

Would it be cuck to hope that this interaction ends in releif for a brother’s loneliness?
 
It's very easy to pm an incel and tell him he is handsome. But actively helpin ghim by spreading your legs and let his nasty virgin dick in is all that matters tbh.
 
RopeForSluts said:
OP you are retarded and a cuckcel. You are not even slightly blackpilled. This is the kind of shit normies make fun of.

This I LOLed hard at OP
 
People like OP have it coming, and frankly they deserve it.
 
bro i can tell you right now youre not voice chatting. she ghosted you. found a chad i see it happen all the time. they upgrade daily. shell talk to you next week when chad dont work out to keep you as a beta orbiter. AWALT there are no unicorns. R.I.P
 
Are you legit retarded? Good job on doxxing yourself LMAO
 
"She" is trying to blackmail u and it's not a girl


Oh and also real sociopaths never use reddit. r/sociopath is a website filled with mentally retarded normies


mental_out said:
Enigmatic93 said:
I ignored all PMs like this on reddit. Femoids and normans pretending to be interested in just "talking" but they're really trying to squeeze information out of me.

tbf i got a couple of boob pics from them, nothing that was worth keeping but it was worth seeing if they'd actually send them.

fap and dump


whogivesafucc said:
> r/sociopath
> r/sociopath
> r/sociopath
> r/sociopath
> r/sociopath
> r/sociopath
> r/sociopath
> r/sociopath
> r/sociopath

https://i.imgur.com/qVbUArb.gifv

Just FUCKING LOL at you believing her
She's not a sociopath if you wanted to say that
 
What is this cuckcel bullshit?
 
After all the rejection I've babbled about on r/incels, why would anyone actually go through with this shit???
 
OP, do not stray from stblackop2cel's teachings like this.
 
Field report. She exists. This female exists and voice chatted me and didn't berate me or call me a rapist. Is the blackpill wrong? I'm seriously questioning everything right now.
 
opsec said:
Field report. She exists. This female exists and voice chatted me and didn't berate me or call me a rapist.  Is the blackpill wrong? I'm seriously questioning everything right now.

So getting a modicum of attention (if this is real at all and not just a manifestation of trolling/overactive imagination/mental issues) is = no longer being celebate? You got laid?
 
opsec said:
Field report. She exists. This female exists and voice chatted me and didn't berate me or call me a rapist.  Is the blackpill wrong? I'm seriously questioning everything right now.

You're either retarded or a troll.
 

Similar threads

go2sleep
Replies
61
Views
1K
go2sleep
go2sleep
benzocel
Replies
8
Views
181
benzocel
benzocel
Friezacel
Replies
87
Views
2K
Copexodius Maximus
Copexodius Maximus
Lv99_BixNood
Replies
16
Views
794
fastnbulbous
F
Fire.
Replies
82
Views
2K
Kamanbert
Kamanbert

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back
Top