Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over A specialized version of the car pill

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
Saw a car full of attractive girls yesterday and realized I will never ride in a car full or attractive girls. Or even 2 girls. Or 1. 99% of my drive time is by myself. What is it like with a qt in the car with you. Guess I’ll never know.

chad only
tumblr_nh9ig7ZDQ01r7eta3o1_400.jpg
:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Yes It would be very nice to have a qt suck my dick while driving. It would be most pleasant.

To be honest being trapped in a car with a bunch of foids sounds awful

Saw a car full of attractive girls yesterday and realized I will never ride in a car full or attractive girls. Or even 2 girls. Or 1. 99% of my drive time is by myself. What is it like with a qt in the car with you. Guess I’ll never know.

You turn off your music because she probably doesn't like it, in order to compensate for the silence you try to have small talk, unfortunately you have nothing interesting to talk about so you drive faster so she can gtfo.