Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL A spartacel doomed Sparta

starcrapoo

starcrapoo

I'M TIRED OF NOT BEING ABLE TO GET NO PUSSY MANNN
★★★★★
This spartacel told the persians a different route around thermopylae to outflank the spartans.

i dont understand it tbh

it's not like sparta would survive the roman empire or the turks

i dont understand it tbh
The persian king xerxes promised this deformed sparta-cel traitor women and wealth if he told xerxes a secret route around thermopylae to out flank and defeat the spartans.

god damn incel piece of shit

Weren't Spartans cucks? They used to share their wives among themselves and their entire society was run by women. Good that they got thoroughly fucked by the based Persians. No value was lost.

Also they depicted Xerexes and Persians in a completely wrong way. They made Xerexes like a tranny. But they actually looked like this:

1024px-National_Museum_of_Iran_Darafsh_%28785%29.JPG
2880px-Xerxes_all_ethnicities.jpg

The cuck director wanted to uphold "muh powerful foids" but at the same time he tried to demonize trannies, JFL @ hypocrisy.

Just like IT, they hate us for our homophobia, but mock us by calling us "gay" -- all NPCs are the same fucking shit.

Also Persians were not sexually degenerates like they showed in the movie.

The Spartans were incelphobes who killed you just for how you were born. They deserved the treachery.

trying to ascend maybe

Persians used to be superior race bro