Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

A solution for inceldom by a Twitter foid

That’s the most ignorant tweet I’ve ever seen. Though it’s standard for a female.

Why don't poor people just get more money?

Its same as rich people will never understand starving ones, foids just live in different dimension, it cant be helped

A foid literally can not ever live a life without somebody wanting to fuck them. This is why the NPC doesn't understand why there's people who are Involuntarily celibate, to it: such a thing can't exist.

lol don't you guys know that with confidence and a good personality you can literally shape reality to your liking and make yourself handsome and tall?
lol silly loser incels

Why dont ugly people just change their face? :soy:

>If this is just all about sex, and it doesn’t matter if it’s toxic,
<toxic
tahxic

Anyways, how can sex be "toxic"? I mean, I would say that all extramarital sex is "toxic", but I'm fairly sure that that's not what this roast is flapping about. What could she mean? Could she be referring to that the woman wouldn't like the man therefor it's "toxic"?

lmao the stupidity of foids truly does just boggle my mind. I've been on tinder for over a year and a half and not 1 date, and i've been swiping on 100s of profiles on bumble since last month and not 1 match...

Tweets like this just prove taht foids literally live on tutorial island and cant even begin to comprehend our problems

I swear to God,foids are fucking stupid

Just try tinder br0, I am a solipsistic narcissistic piece of shit who cannot see that everything does not work the same way as it does for me, when it comes to others.

With brains like that we ought to let them run the country.

She's legit retarded, look at this.

View attachment 97437
lol don't you guys know that with confidence and a good personality you can literally shape reality to your liking and make yourself handsome and tall?
lol silly loser incels
ill professor x the foid that swipes left on me in .12 sec with pure confidence

try tinder
lol, foids are so privilige, they have no idea that tinder is useless for non chads, they can't connect the fact that she only go for chads on tinder, with non chads not getting laid

Just tindermaxx, bro.

Shit ignorance really pisses me off

remember that french roastie who told poor starving people to "just eat a cake" jfl

Just be a chad bro!
Omg, they are so isolated.

Who cares if you're in the desert and dehydrated, just get some water bro.

the fuck? Hoe really thought her tinder experience is like ours lmao

Just try tinder br0, I am a solipsistic narcissistic piece of shit who cannot see that everything does not work the same way as it does for me, when it comes to others.

What's that you don't have a house and are homeless? Just do what everyone else does. Just buy one bro.

Have no arms and want to lift weights? Do what everyone else does, just lift them br0

About to die from cancer? Just cure it br0

That foid deserves a checkmark ngl
After her post she probably ignored 10k tinder pms

She's legit retarded, look at this.

"That's fake" a picture of a model who really exists is fake JFL at this bitch, she also claims to be 8/10, typical foid narcissist with an ego the size of jupiter and incapable of seeing anything apart from her easy mode point of view.

I just found a picture of the stupid cow, this is the self proclaimed 8/10

Last edited:
omg thats revolutionary i bet no one in this site tries to do that :)
"That's fake" a picture of a model who really exists is fake JFL at this bitch, she also claims to be 8/10, typical foid narcissist with an ego the size of jupiter and incapable of seeing anything apart from her easy mode point of view.

View attachment 97510
call me a white knight cuck but i prefer if we battle with facts and ideas not personal ones

Why don't poor people just get more money?

I used to say this to people who always told me to “just get a girlfriend bro”. Sadly the analogy was lost on them.

View attachment 97510
Typical foid without fakeup tbh, uglier than sin

FA3755E2 BCE1 4EC7 9D58 2FFEC697CFF8

This was earlier in the conversation. It’s hard to believe there are people out there that believe third wave feminists are in it to further all of society and not only to purse their own goals. If these ideals are coming from another male, where else do we have to turn to now?

She is very ignorant. She thinks everyone has the same chances as her

Jfl @ offering "just tindermaxx" theory

Foids are both privileged and low IQ so it's not a shocker they don't understand our struggles.

Just have sex bro ! how youre a virgin??

Imagine your life being so easy you think everyone lives on easy mode.

View attachment 97510
Don't disrespect her, she is my q-queen.

Imagine your life being so easy you think everyone lives on easy mode
That's the problem they'll never understand.
Are you poor? Work harder.
You got cancer? Too bad, next time try to have better genetics.
The list can be endless.