Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based A social credit score could be based if applied correctly

• Thread starter squirrelsonfire2
  • Start date
squirrelsonfire2

squirrelsonfire2

Ginger framelet
-
If women were held accountable for hypergamy and uglyphobia, and chads were held accountable for bullying, they couldn’t get jobs or loans for housing. Also nobody from BLM or Antifa could get a job or a house. Then everything would actually be fair.

It would be funny to rip off the Chinks, for a change. But let's be real, there is a Social Credit Score but it's run by normies and called SMV

-1000 points for being ugly. It’s over

If women were held accountable for hypergamy and uglyphobia, and chads were held accountable for bullying, they couldn’t get jobs or loans for housing. Also nobody from BLM or Antifa could get a job or a house. Then everything would actually be fair.
ngl is a social credit score was like that Black Mirror episode I would probably do better in life, because people would be obligated to be performatively nice to me at least

Never. It would always be used to oppress ugly and socially outcast people.

all sexual activity should be recorded on blockchain.

Ugly = low credit score. Either directly or comorbid.

I could get on board with this.

However, I think BLM already don't have jobs.

social credit score was actually directly inspired by the credit score system in the US.

rice in general are not original, they copy everything. no creativity

even the surveillence CCTV network was directly copied from London.
there's only a limited number of ideas in the world.
those things would eventually be discovered as they are latent to social interaction.

rice would never have modern civilization if they were isolated.

some civilization advances require minimum IQ as well as maximum IQ. rice's IQ are less variant (like foids).

i highly doubt rice would ever have Newton, Eistein, Tesla etc.

rice are stagnant culture.
oh, ok. didn't know that.

Didn't had sex in high school? Too bad, social score -100.