Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting A sober day of reflection.

Pancakecel

Pancakecel

Cope or rope, that is all.
★★★★★
Today, is the first time in a while I have not had a drink of some form. Most nights it's 4 cans of super strength lager (tramp juice as we like to call it in the United cuckdom) and a half bottle to vodka with coca cola.

I have just been thinking about how for the longest time now, that unless I'm intoxicated in some way I don't find anything enjoyable.

Back in high school, when all this shit really started I always had Vidya to fall back on. Didn't matter how shitty of day I had, I always knew when I got home there would be some game waiting, that I can just mindlessly get lost in, and forget about reality for the rest of the day.

Nowadays I might be able to sink an hour or two max into something, and that's it. Most of the time I'll just ldar, browsing here on my phone and listening to random music/ or watching videos I have already seen a million times on YouTube. Even when I'm playing the game, I don't really feel invested. All the inceldom and blackpill thoughts are just constantly rushing around in the back of my mind.

It's just been a downwards spiral, ever since I was 14 basically, uptill now in my mid twenties. I haven't had an actual mate since school times, as soon as I started working, in IT (not the wankers you're thinking of) I'm just the guy people only pay attention to if they need something fixed.

All the normies just chatting away about what they're going to be doing with their partners when they get home/ or on the weekend, what overrated shitty TV show they are currently watching, and then also going on about their dogs non fucking stop (the company WhatsApp group is just everyone posting pics of their dog, why do they find that so interesting).

The disconnect from the world, society whatever you want to call it and everyone around me just gets worse and worse as the days pass.

For anyone who bothered reading this long wall of shite, thanks.

I like to think of the state of Society as a piece of Comedic Tragedy. I feel more affinity for Tragedy nowadays than this generations idea of Comedy.. good Comedy comes and goes but Tragedy? That is eternal. You'll never be bored when you want a good Tragedy.

On the topic of alcohol I never get drunk anymore due to the pandemic. I just have one bottle of beer a week. Got a whole cupboard full of Spirits I can't even be bothered drinking.

Last edited:
Normies are masters at coping with social network shit, in my country most poor men are alcoholics.

Get a not illegal not expensive hobby or find some work you think you'd enjoy doing and try it out. Better than not spiraling even further

Today, is the first time in a while I have not had a drink of some form. Most nights it's 4 cans of super strength lager (tramp juice as we like to call it in the United cuckdom) and a half bottle to vodka with coca cola.

I have just been thinking about how for the longest time now, that unless I'm intoxicated in some way I don't find anything enjoyable.

Back in high school, when all this shit really started I always had Vidya to fall back on. Didn't matter how shitty of day I had, I always knew when I got home there would be some game waiting, that I can just mindlessly get lost in, and forget about reality for the rest of the day.

Nowadays I might be able to sink an hour or two max into something, and that's it. Most of the time I'll just ldar, browsing here on my phone and listening to random music/ or watching videos I have already seen a million times on YouTube. Even when I'm playing the game, I don't really feel invested. All the inceldom and blackpill thoughts are just constantly rushing around in the back of my mind.

It's just been a downwards spiral, ever since I was 14 basically, uptill now in my mid twenties. I haven't had an actual mate since school times, as soon as I started working, in IT (not the wankers you're thinking of) I'm just the guy people only pay attention to if they need something fixed.

All the normies just chatting away about what they're going to be doing with their partners when they get home/ or on the weekend, what overrated shitty TV show they are currently watching, and then also going on about their dogs non fucking stop (the company WhatsApp group is just everyone posting pics of their dog, why do they find that so interesting).

The disconnect from the world, society whatever you want to call it and everyone around me just gets worse and worse as the days pass.

For anyone who bothered reading this long wall of shite, thanks.
Well fuck, can't stand dog nuts, seriously you'd think the dog has them mind controlled or something. Bunch of boring cunts that dare to see you as strange for not being a clone.

dogpill is brutal

Normies are masters at coping with social network shit, in my country most poor men are alcoholics.
dogpill is brutal
It really baffles me.
I like to think of the state of Society as a piece of Comedic Tragedy. I feel more affinity for Tragedy nowadays than this generations idea of Comedy.. good Comedy comes and goes but Tragedy? That is eternal. You'll never be bored when you want a good Tragedy.

On the topic of alcohol I never get drunk anymore due to the pandemic. I just have one bottle of beer a week. Got a whole cupboard full of Spirits I can't even be bothered drinking.

That's a good way to look at it, embrace the eternal sadness and ignore the fleeting goodness. Sometimes I feel like that, but other times it's the complete opposite. Props to you if you're able to maintain that way of thinking though.

Interesting with regards to the alcohol, I have been reading that a lot of people's alcohol consumption has increased, as they're bored, and desperately miss being out in soyciety.

I think if I had several bottles of spirits lying around they would be finished fairly quick ha.
Well fuck, can't stand dog nuts, seriously you'd think the dog has them mind controlled or something. Bunch of boring cunts that dare to see you as strange for not being a clone.
Exactly, I have never actually ever posted something in the chat myself. It went on indefinite mute after a few days of seeing what was being posted. Literally can't think of anything I could post in there, that anyone would find interesting/ relate to.
Get a not illegal not expensive hobby or find some work you think you'd enjoy doing and try it out. Better than not spiraling even further
Yes I agree, I need to have a good think about what that could be though. Most my life it has just been doing things on the computer, in terms of for work and my own pleasure. Feels like digital burnout almost.

Last edited:
People Spiral Into retardation , and have the audacity to Gaslight you for Not wantingn to be a Part of this ".

Then again having Common Sense and Morals These days Seem Like burdens.

I don’t drink