Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel A SLUT choking on food for over 2 minutes

Deep.Nest

Deep.Nest

Toilet Clogger
★★★★

I think this is my favorite video of ALL TIME!! I love watching videos of women being unable to breathe. It's a good pastime. She's dressed like a complete slut AND she's white, it must be my lucky day!!! For 2 whole minutes, this worthless white whore is suffering in agony. I don't care if this might be fake cause it's still pleasurable to watch. I only wish she DIED. That would be the cherry on top.

If I was sitting next her and she started choking, I'd just kinda sit there and watch it play out. She's gonna be clutching her throat and her eyes will be SCREAMING "help me" but I'd just observe her and probably get a boner or something. That's right, bitch, suffer..... Taunt the cunt while she's dying.

God I fucking hate white women, I hope they all choke to death on chad's cock or get strangled to death by some paki immigrant. As long as I get to watch, I'm satisfied.

I don't think IT or that cunt lexxxmaria will touch this, doesn't fit their dumbass narrative

stop watching videos with foid in the thumbnail

shutterstock_1744441766-scaled.jpg

She got wet from choking on food

She wishes it was cock instead of food.

She prob could take a 5 foot nigger dick with ease :feelsjuice: