Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill A Slave (Failure) Class Is Necessary For A Society To Function Efficiently

BlkPillPres

BlkPillPres

Self-banned
-
I always find it weird how normies don't realize this, it never comes up in their conversations, that everything we were told about the working world as children was a lie, adults filled our minds with the illusion that everyone can just "work hard" and become "the best they can be", those speeches painted the idea that society as a system wants everyone (or at least the majority) of its members to succeed.

It is only as an adult did I realize upon further contemplation that this was all a lie and it was the exact opposite, society requires the majority of its members TO FAIL IN ORDER FOR IT TO PROSPER

Think about what would happen to the world, if people didn't fail, lets do a little thought experiment

Lets say in your country, from this day forward, all children, regardless of race, gender, etc, scored in the 90th percentile, everyone passed everything and went on to get high level degrees, nobody dropped out of highschool and became a truck driver or works at Mc Donalds, no girls were irresponsible and got pregnant in their teens and had to drop out and get some low end job to raise the child (I know this one is impossible, but follow me lol), etc

Now ask yourself the question, of all these children who will make up the future generations, which ones are going to "take one for the team" and become "low level workers", the workers that society ACTUALLY NEEDS TO FUNCTION. If nobody HAS TO BE a garbage collector, mail man, fast food worker, janitor, construction worker, coal miners, etc due to failure, then who is going to do it

A lot of the jobs that are the foundation upon which a society functions, the low level jobs that everyone takes for granted, are taken on by people who don't really have a choice, they lack the education, qualification and means to pursue other avenues, nobody is waking up one day thinking - "Man I can't wait to grow up and collect other peoples garbage" lol, they have no choice, they have few options. Imagine if all the people who did the "hard jobs" and "dirty jobs" (basically men) decided they'd had enough and rebelled, stopped working, society would fall apart in a month economically and on the whole, your country would look like absolute shit in a month if governments didn't intervene in some way (see spoiler below)

Of course in this hypothetical the next step a government would take would be to import people from other countries to be those low level workers, but for the sake of getting the point of my hypothetical across lets just keep this society/nation functioning solely by itself in relation to labor, because really and truly I could have stretched the scope of this genius phenomenon world wide

So what would the government do now in response to all these new found geniuses, are the governments now going to start making failure of grades based on a single few percent values, will getting 90% now be like failing and you have to get 100 to pass, that would be a ridiculous pointless gap that the current geniuses would fill, people would just resit exams.

Now lets just say everyone is getting 100% in their exams, what now, who has to become the lower class worker, I'd bet my life governments would ironically be worried about this new trend rather than happy, because A SOCIETY NEEDS FAILURES TO PROSPER.

We need a SLAVE CLASS to be beneath others to keep the wheel turning so that everyone else can get to live comfortably with the illusion that "society is functioning well", JFL no it isn't, it isn't really sustainable at all, it can only function with a large failure class.

Think about organization hierarchy structures, as you go up the ladder, those employed do LESS AND LESS work, and issue MORE AND MORE commands to lower level workers, and yet they get paid more. Its the same thing with society, without the low level workers (which you always need way more of than high level workers) NOTHING GETS DONE, because high level jobs usually require you doing nothing but issuing commands and asking for tasks to be completed.

This is why I say nobody owes their respective society they were born into anything, you should hold no allegiances at all, nobody owes the entire world anything at all, there's no reason for you to "give back", because that society wanted you to fail to begin with, if you struggled and climbed your way to the top, it wasn't because society wanted you to, it was despite society wanting you to just become another cog in the wheel, forever wage cucking to keep the world spinning while the elites of society get to actually enjoy living, and those above you get to do simple jobs that aren't physically taxing at all, and enjoy having more resources than you

Society has and never will be your comrade, it is your enemy, even for normies, but they don't get that, because they don't think introspectively about anything.

Last edited:
Hence why I am heading towards some sort of high paying labour that will always be relevant and there is actually a demand for.

There will always be demand for labour. But you can actually still make quiet a bit of money from it. And im not talking about mail man, more on the side of manual labor.

The people have been deluded and think that this current system wants everyone to succeed. It has to be set up intentionally that most people become total failures and only a select few actually make it. Soon enough technology will advance and take care of low skilled labour.

Last edited:
This is why I say nobody owes their respective society they were born into anything, you should hold no allegiances at all, nobody owes the entire world anything at all, there's no reason for you to "give back", because that society wanted you to fail to begin with, if you struggled and climbed your way to the top, it wasn't because society wanted you to, it was despite society wanting you to just become another cog in the wheel, forever wage cucking to keep the world spinning while the elites of society get to actually enjoy living, and those above you get to do simple jobs that aren't physically taxing at all, and enjoy having more resources than you

Society has and never will be your comrade, it is your enemy, even for normies, but they don't get that, because they don't think introspectively about anything.

I partly agree with the main precondition of the post, which is high IQ as your usual. I would say that society needs indeed a lower class to sustain the underlying infrastructure, but the society itself is a failure if it still needs a slave class with the current technological level. That would have had sense in the middle ages, but now we have the means to make people lives more than comfortable, and this across all of the social strata. The fact is most of the rich people are obsessed to have more than they really need, and needlessly deprive the inferior echelon of the most fundamental resources. They waste money into (((charity))) and play it a la Age of Empires for social standing tokens, but it doesn´t really bother them thinking about the long term consequences of their reckless behavior.

We have one penis, and one female is more than enough. We have one mouth and one stomach, makes no sense eating double the required amount. Food gets broken down into amino acids, lipids and carbohydrates in the stomach, this happens whether it is caviar or salmon. You have an orgasm whether it is an average woman or a top model, because the arousal threshold has been met. Luxury is the cause of poverty, in my view. I´m not advocating communism here, but common sense.

However, I 100% agree with the text I quoted. Society is the enemy, period. It´s the main reason why our lives are miserable. Our genetics might be certainly not good, at least aesthetically speaking, but it doesn´t mean we have to be deprived even of what would be fair for us all.

We have one penis, and one female is more than enough. We have one mouth and one stomach, makes no sense eating double the required amount. Food gets broken down into amino acids, lipids and carbohydrates in the stomach, this happens whether it is caviar or salmon. You have an orgasm whether it is an average woman or a top model, because the arousal threshold has been met. Luxury is the cause of poverty, in my view. I´m not advocating communism here, but common sense.

I've made a thread before in relation to this

I think communism is inevitable as a society progresses technologically, because human labor will become more and more obsolete, and those who own the means of production, will start using robotics and AI, so there will be a lot of people out of work, so there will have to be systems in place to basically start paying humans to exist within society, because without that, there will be mass chaos and anarchy.

Good observation there put into perspective, the wealthy have so much money now they're addicted, they want power so by depriving others it makes sense they hold it there. Fucking over the lowest in a country by bringing in those from abroad to undercut their wages ain't gonna help though, crime will go up if these ppl have no legit means to make money plus those brought in are going to want to change the culture to fit their own narrative.

These rich fucks are screwing it up for all, their own successor's to boot.

I got 100% on my exams and did a triple major in hardcore STEM fields. I was also a child prodigy. The result? I am a NEET today. Even the highest paying jobs in my city (100k) will require me to work 60-70 hour weeks and after expenses, I'll have virtually no savings. Not to mention why the fuck would I want to contribute to society only to come back to an empty home and rot the remainder of my day on my computer? I fell for that same lie thinking I'd be successful, get a girlfriend, start a family, and be happy... But it is all lies. And I did work for a while. Let me tell you there's nothing more depressing than going to work 60-70 hrs a week, have your Chad manager bully you all day for results, watch your coworkers enjoy their lives- only to come back to an empty house and have to rot all night and day- rot all weekends too doing nothing. Best to just live with my parents and not contribute to society.

The real blackpill is your looks determine your career and happiness- not your intelligence, and not your test results. Chad with a 60% average in Uni has a high paying job, stress free, tons of money, banging girls all day. Meanwhile, an incel child prodigy is condemned to a life of misery and isolation.

It is impossible to go from poor/middle class to rich class. You have to be born into it. Just don't bother.

All of my copes are free. So why bother?

I got 100% on my exams and did a triple major in hardcore STEM fields. I was also a child prodigy. The result? I am a NEET today. Even the highest paying jobs in my city (100k) will require me to work 60-70 hour weeks and after expenses, I'll have virtually no savings. Not to mention why the fuck would I want to contribute to society only to come back to an empty home and rot the remainder of my day on my computer? I fell for that same lie thinking I'd be successful, get a girlfriend, start a family, and be happy... But it is all lies. And I did work for a while. Let me tell you there's nothing more depressing than going to work 60-70 hrs a week, have your Chad manager bully you all day for results, watch your coworkers enjoy their lives- only to come back to an empty house and have to rot all night and day- rot all weekends too doing nothing. Best to just live with my parents and not contribute to society.

The real blackpill is your looks determine your career and happiness- not your intelligence, and not your test results. Chad with a 60% average in Uni has a high paying job, stress free, tons of money, banging girls all day. Meanwhile, an incel child prodigy is condemned to a life of misery and isolation.

It is impossible to go from poor/middle class to rich class. You have to be born into it. Just don't bother

If you are that smart who says you even have to work, save up grinding through your shitty job, and start a business, set yourself up so that you don't have to work, If you applied your intellect to the business world you could probably set yourself up pretty nicely

But I know my words are falling on deaf ears right now so whatever, keep suffering and complaining everyday then, day by day I'm even losing the will to try and get others to help themselves, just rot I guess lol

But I never really wanted the wife and kids things, I just wanted sex, entertainment and a comfortable existence with minimal to no physical labour, and wealthmaxxing is the path to that, for you it seems pointless because you have normie goals, my goals have always been "loner tier" goals since my early teens so even after finding the black pill my path hasn't changed

Maybe you should try to focus on "descending" rather than "ascending"

Last edited:
If you are that smart who says you even have to work, save up grinding through your shitty job, and start a business, set yourself up so that you don't have to work, If you applied your intellect to the business world you could probably set yourself up pretty nicely

But I know my words are falling on deaf ears right now so whatever, keep suffering and complaining everyday then, day by day I'm even losing the while to try and get others to help themselves, just rot I guess lol

But I never really wanted the wife and kids things, I just wanted sex, entertainment and a comfortable existence with minimal to no physical labour, and wealthmaxxing is the path to that, for you it seems pointless because you have normie goals, my goals have always been "loner tier" goals since my early teens so even after finding the black pill my path hasn't changed

Maybe you should try to focus on "descending" rather than "ascending"
Except you can't save up any money because it all goes to taxes and living expenses. The slave class is real. Everybody is a slave. Even normies are- but they at least can tolerate being slaves because the rest of their life is great. They can slave away 8 even 12 hours a day and then come home to a loving girlfriend or wife, kids, etc. But us incels cant.

For normies its 8 hours work, 8 hours of pure joy, and 8 hours of sleep.

For incels (majority of STEMcels) its often 10-12 hours work, 6 hours misery / coping, and 6-8 hours of sleep).

Except you can't save up any money because it all goes to taxes and living expenses.

You must live in a pretty expensive place if you can make around 100K a year and say this, and if you live with your parents, then what living expenses are you even talking about?

You are making it sound like you just have to live in an a fancy apartment in new york or something, live cheaply

why are there so many high IQ people on this forum?

I already thinked some time ago "if all ppl become rich or medium high class, Who is supposed to do the shitty works?
aside of importing inmigrants think about a total worldwide high class citizens. It's ridiculous, imposible that that system can exist, unless "robots" can do that labor efficiently.

It is impossible to go from poor/middle class to rich class. You have to be born into it. Just don't bother.

Wow so u were a real prodigy? I have read that most child prodigy turn out shit, I guess you are one such example lol

If I may ask, how do you survive as NEET? Just live off parents?

I already thinked some time ago "if all ppl become rich or medium high class, Who is supposed to do the shitty works?
aside of importing inmigrants think about a total worldwide high class citizens. It's ridiculous, imposible that that system can exist, unless "robots" can do that labor efficiently.

Exactly, which branches off to another thread I made

Think about how many people are going to lose jobs, now understand that virtually every job at some point will be replaced by a robot or AI

So, if the elites of society own the means of production, and they have no reason to hire anyone but a few specialized workers to maintain their robots and AI, where the fuck is everyone else going to get money to buy food, pay bills, etc

This is why I say communism is inevitable, Andrew Yang and his UBI (Universal Basic Income) plan is just a preview to the future, because if society and the way humans are valued in a society isn't adapted to the changes that are coming, most everyone is going to be jobless, worthless and poor.

Without communism in such a world, society is literally going to fall apart (which would be kind of fun)

The only reason people are against communism and for capitalism is because they exist in the current world, a world where they see a chance to "work hard" and build a better life for themselves, but at some point, the people who own the means to production won't even be offering jobs for you to "work hard" in, they'll have a cheap slave robot and/or AI that does the work for no pay, so why the fuck would they hire you, and they'll still be using various legal loopholes to pay virtually no taxes so society gets nothing out of their changes to the job market.

Can anybody tell me how else such an issue could be managed other than communism, imagine a world where basically every job is being replaced by robotics and/or AI, please tell me if not communism, how every body who once would be working, will gain access to resources, when they can't get a job?

Wow so u were a real prodigy? I have read that most child prodigy turn out shit, I guess you are one such example lol

If I may ask, how do you survive as NEET? Just live off parents?
Yes. My only crime was being ugly. I'm ogremaxxed. My parents support me. I spend most of my days just studying for enlightenment. I can't cope by video games or anything else that normies or average people do. But I will still play some here and there.

Exactly, which branches off to another thread I made
Yes, I read those post too. Your post are very high IQ man keep that way. I think the normies are so retard that even if the system put a basic universal rent like your communist post said , they'll opposite.
I have this thinking very fresh because the normies I'm studying with now are xenophobes as fuck they hate the welfare for inmigrants( even knowing I'm one, but they make believe that I'm one of them...)they hate ppl under them having it easy , the inmigrants are the new black tbh.
And anything to not bother foids from their pedestal.

Yes. My only crime was being ugly. I'm ogremaxxed. My parents support me. I spend most of my days just studying for enlightenment. I can't cope by video games or anything else that normies or average people do. But I will still play some here and there.
Honestly, u should just get a job and save up money in an index fund. then use that money to see Asia and buy prostitutes.

why are there so many high IQ people on this forum?
When you cannot fit in with the group you tend to question things more, analyze stuff, you spend more time looking into stuff than socialising about bullshit. Good looking ppl & plastic bubble land types don't think too hard on reality or negativity, they either have no need to or it scares them so they double down on cognitive dissonance & besides they have to blend in with the other normies; can't rock the boat.

The worst thing a nt extraverted person can experience is isolation, the worst thing for an introverted autist is forced socializing.

What good is high intelligence if it's not applied in a useful way, sure there's a lot of high IQ types here but many of us are broken, we've ldar for a long time or never applied ourselves for reasons unique to each of us but ultimately the theme is the same (mental illness, being rejected by other humans) so here we are miserable & fully understanding what is going on.

Someone with an iq of 80 that is social & average looking is going to be happier than an autist with an iq of 120.

shit like this is why I don't see any reason to stay in the the west. even if any of us were to get one chick interested in us, we all know that ends with getting cucked. I mean think about it, incel for ~25+ year, one girl like you, you think the result is not going to be getting cucked hard? I mean come on. there is no getting out of this shit life besides getting the fuck out of the ((west)) and maybe we can setup some type of new society someplace free from kikes

maybe we can setup some type of new society someplace free from kikes

You had me up until this part, blaming jews is just another way to scapegoat the blame away from women and their lack of accountability, its no different than when people say "female nature, they can't help themselves", I call BS, men resist their nature everyday, because we actually care about order and peace, and a fair society, women don't (by choice)

Men know that if we just go around raping and taking what we want that doesn't lead to a balanced and orderly society, so we resist our nature to do so, this is naturally what males in the wild do, its not normal for us to go around collecting trinkets to gift women to gamble on the chance they'll be interested, the natural way of man is to create and/or take what he wants, not beg and hope, this is only the norm because we wanted to create a meritocratic system for the sake of fairness and all sides having a choice

Women know that if they just go around being hypergamous, promiscuous, etc it will lead to an imbalanced society where men will feel left out and not want to contribute to society, or even follow the rules, the difference between men and women IS THAT MEN GIVE A FUCK AND WOMEN DON'T, women are defective human beings who were never supposed to have rights, because they are incapable of truly having free will and making choices that involve the fates of a collective, oh and it isn't that they passively don't care and they just can't help themselves, its malicious, they are doing it knowingly, I will not give them the benefit of the doubt, they are doing it because they know there is no punishment waiting for them

Women could very well collectively decide not to do this shit, but it benefits them so they are choosing to be selfish

At least for now there is no punishment, but I'm sure something is on the horizon, something that will leave a black stain in history, and hopefully I will be a part of that

well put op.

you need to give people a reason to do the shit work, so people will do the shit work. And this is done with extortion and the removal of Peoples Options

Men know that if we just go around raping and taking what we want that doesn't lead to a balanced and orderly society, so we resist our nature to do so, this is naturally what males in the wild do, its not normal for us to go around collecting trinkets to gift women to gamble on the chance they'll be interested, the natural way of man is to create and/or take what he wants, not beg and hope, this is only the norm because we wanted to create a meritocratic system for the sake of fairness and all sides having a choice
this is inherently not compatiable to be compaired. if it were no legal consequences to raping, and in fact promoted to do so, every man on here would gladly participate. that is the kike influence on hypergamy. they cater all of society to women being hypergamous. the opposite of this would be incel raping being encouraged on leftist media and said to be the answer to every problem. DO NOT underestimate ((them))