Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill A skinny lanklet is 10 times more intimidating than buff manlet

22yearoldcel

Overlord
★★★

Joe rogan 5'5-5'6 buff gymmaxed manlet:​

76vji5d72iq11

A random 6'7 skinny lanky tallfag:​

84884991 170757497682072 8331048588608664836 n

gymmaxing is nothing but cope​

Hoe rogan looks more like 4’5

Very true. The tallfag would beat his ass and therefore moee intimidation

Fighting ability = intimidation

the first photo seems like fake, Looks like 1.60

Just use extreme examples and cherrypicked images theory

Yeah cuz every guy on the planet is 6'7. being buff does help, but so does having a great frame. in terms of attraction it will do nothing but at least you can kick some tallfag ass

:bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill: it's not extreme guys like this exist this is a brutal blackpill thread

joe has terrible built he looks shorter than he actually is
I meant that the picture of Joe Rogan you used is laughable.

Tha hell?
The pic of Joe Rogan looks so...fake :feelssus:

But if true!
That means :shock:
Brah he height, frame, fighting skill mogs me.
I must look like a fucking joke in real life :dafuckfeels:

Yeah cuz every guy on the planet is 6'7. being buff does help, but so does having a great frame. in terms of attraction it will do nothing but at least you can kick some tallfag ass
if i posted a 6'11_7'2 guy that would be a stupid comparision. we've seen both 5'5 and 6'7 guys in real life. and the truth is the tall guy could out reach him and therefore beat the shit out of him no matter how gymaxed he is, unless he has pepper spray or a knife.
I meant that the picture of Joe Rogan you used is laughable.
that's legit how a buff gymmaxed manlet looks like lol. i used to go to gym years ago i know what i'm saying
Tha hell?
The pic of Joe Rogan looks so...fake :feelssus:

But if true!
That means :shock:
Brah he height, frame, fighting skill mogs me.
I must look like a fucking joke in real life :dafuckfeels:
:blackpill::blackpill::feelsrope::feelsrope:

if i posted a 6'11_7'2 guy that would be a stupid comparision. we've seen both 5'5 and 6'7 guys in real life. and the truth is the tall guy could out reach him and therefore beat the shit out of him no matter how gymaxed he is, unless he has pepper spray or a knife.

that's legit how a buff gymmaxed manlet looks like lol. i used to go to gym years ago i know what i'm saying

He doesn't even look buff in that photo, he just looks fat. Pretty sure it's photoshopped too

8083 6 1

AQord72 700b

The mog that comes from being tall is absolutely brutal.

It's head size vs body size. Having a big head relative to your body makes you look shrimpy, small head compared to your body looks tough and intimidating. Similarly, having big eyes relative to face size makes you look cute, having small eyes relative to face size makes you look tough. Combine them and now you know how to draw manga.

Gymcelled manlets look like they try too hard, so foids assume that these "pathetic" men develop muscles in order to overcome short-ness. There's no hope for sub5'10 other than LL.

Gymcelled manlets look like they try too hard, foids assume that these "pathetic" men develop muscles in order to overcome short-ness. There's no hope for sub5'10 other than LL.
*6'2"

Joe rogan is 5,5?????? :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

You used an extreme example, fitness and gymaxxing can make up for maybe up to 3 inches in height difference when it comes to intimidation and dominance, maybe like 6ft vs 5'9, but when it comes to SMV in the eyes of females, you are right Height is everything. A fat out of shape tallfag irredeemably mogs his 3 inches shorter gymmaxxxed counterpart

Just use extreme examples and cherrypicked images theory
speaking from experience it does look that bad if there's at least a 7cm+ discrepancy between two people
I had a 5'7 ft normie schoolmate who gymmaxxed and stuff, and he still looked like absolute shit when compared to the 6 ft lanklet chadlite from my class
people even made fun of his height despite of all the gymmaxxing

Again and I keep on repeating this taller people are not better, especially at fighting.

And AGAIN I will keep referring to the best example of this

rocky marciano 5 foot 10 THE BEST HEAVYWEIGHT THERE EVER WAS THE ONLY UNDEFEATED WORLD CHAMPION AT HEAVY WEIGHT.

MIKE TYSON 5 foot 11 or shorter
The most DEVASTATING PUNCHER THERE EVER WAS, THE TOP 3 OF ALL TIME IN HIS PRIME.

YOU literally know shit about boxing if YOU KEEP HERR DERRING TALLFAG CAN EASILY BEAT SHORTER BRO

An dont even get me started on other sports

Messi
maradona
pele

the goats of football
the tallest of which 5 foot 7

yerrrr herrr derrr they were really tall bro yerrrr
they were max 5 foot 7 tall bro

Last edited:
Again and I keep on repeating this taller people are not better, especially at fighting.

And AGAIN I will keep referring to the best example of this

rocky marciano 5 foot 10 THE BEST HEAVYWEIGHT THERE EVER WAS THE ONLY UNDEFEATED WORLD CHAMPION AT HEAVY WEIGHT.

MIKE TYSON 5 foot 11 or shorter
The most DEVASTATING PUNCHER THERE EVER WAS, THE TOP 3 OF ALL TIME IN HIS PRIME.

YOU literally know shit about boxing if YOU KEEP HERR DERRING TALLFAG CAN EASILY BEAT SHORTER BRO

An dont even get me started on other sports

Messi
maradona
pele

the goats of football
the tallest of which 5 foot 7

yerrrr herrr derrr they were really tall bro yerrrr
they were max 5 foot 7 tall bro
arguing with a brick wall

Joe Rogans wife literally has a black son