Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill A single femoid is more blackpilled than this entire forum.

HueHueBr

HueHueBr

Allcel
★★★
Women understand with great depth that appearance is what really matters, that true love does not exist, that if your genes are unhealthy it is over for you, and they realize, just by the way you walk, talk or move, that you are not. have sex and resent that.

One fact is that you, incel, study blackpill and somehow try to understand the reasons why a femoid rejects incels and bends only to chads. Another very different from this is the femoid, which feels in the skin, in the subconscious, the deep disgust and repulsion for incels. Even the smell, the voice, the way he looks and even dresses make her irritate and feel deep hatred and the desire to die for the mere fact of approaching an incel. They know in practice what incels only assume in theory.

When I say that the mere proximity of a foid irritates me and that I just avoid looking at them, some incels say that this is just a cope. What these incels do not understand is that it is deeply annoying to be around someone who feels such visceral disgust for you.

just remove yourself from the gene pool, theory.

No, it's "Well, it's impossible that no one loves you; of course there's someone out there". Females aren't blackpilled on the bigger picture that, for some, it's simply negligible that they could ever be loved or wanted in any capacity because of factors out of their control

Chads can have unhealthy genes too though, that is why things like Autism and other disabilities still pass on even though women try to breed us out of the gene pool. ER is a good example, his mother probably thought she would have healthy son with ER's father.

Chads can have unhealthy genes too though,
Yes, but the difference between a chad and an incel is that chads can have either negative trait, whereas incels have so many accumulated negative traits that any attractiveness becomes impossible.

Chads can have unhealthy genes too though, that is why things like Autism and other disabilities still pass on even though women try to breed us out of the gene pool.

I think a lot of things are passed on through the mother. Once you get blackpilled and know what to look for, you see so many women with features that would be a death sentence for a man's looks, they are walking around everywhere. Subhuman eye areas, recessed chins, jaws that fuse with the neck etc. Yet they still have a relationship, a ring on their finger or children in tow.

No foids are braindead retards that just follow their instincts which is why they give us such bs advice. Put them in an incels body and lets see how far they get. I am more black pilled than any dumb toilet.

I think a lot of things are passed on through the mother. Once you get blackpilled and know what to look for, you see so many women with features that would be a death sentence for a man's looks

Bro I already know all the things females think about us. In fact, there is not a single thing about the female mind I don’t understand.

No, they're not that self aware

No foids are braindead retards that just follow their instincts which is why they give us such bs advice. Put them in an incels body and lets see how far they get. I am more black pilled than any dumb toilet.
THIS ,
Foid cant deal with redpill, imagine blackpill ....... :feelsugh:

When I say that the mere proximity of a foid irritates me and that I just avoid looking at them, some incels say that this is just a cope. What these incels do not understand is that it is deeply annoying to be around someone who feels such visceral disgust for you.