Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

A sincere question for IncelTears

Fontaine

Fontaine

Overlord
★★★★★
Is there is any evidence that feminism, at the core, is motivated by something else than the refusal to encounter the risk of lifelong marriage and submission to an ugly (wealthier) man?

Greater freedom and economic independence don't necessarily translate into happiness and pleasure. However, not having to obey an ugly man does.

And this isn't a criticism by the way. If I were female, I would be feminist because that's in my best interests. I just wish feminists were more sincere about their true intentions. Perhaps they need to read Max Stirner, or re-read 50 Shades of Grey!

Last edited:
And this isn't a criticism by the way. If I were female, I would be feminist because that's in my best interests.
By that logic, since you're a man you should be part of an oranization to take away femoid rights and privileges in order for their smv to lower, and ugly men can fuck them.

Yo Fontaine your English is so perfect I'm wondering what your native language is?
By that logic, since you're a man you should be part of an oranization to take away femoid rights and privileges in order for their smv to lower, and ugly men can fuck them.
Tbh these days it's better to be a tradthot than a feminist because they get all the benefits of feminism like being worshiped by men but they also don't even have to work and they can get betabux so easily because "being a housewife and letting the husband pay for everything is SOOO traditional"

By that logic, since you're a man you should be part of an oranization to take away femoid rights and privileges in order for their smv to lower
Incel Hydra lmao

All you'll get from those faggots is some snarky liberal answer. In truth feminism is all about letting hypergamy and degeneracy run rampant until society becomes sodom and gamorrah on steroids. Also it seeks to soft kill most sub chadlite men through eugenics and subjugate the rest.

I do believe that men and women have conflicting interests and that one group will always have more power than the other, making any idea of equality utopian. Men had this power for thousands of years until it switched to women very recently. True bad luck I guess. What is remarkable however is that feminists have succeeded in making their selfish interest appear morally justified, so much that antifeminists, those without the power, are now the ones accused of being selfish - it even gets to me, sometimes I feel guilty writing trash about women. Is it due to their past victim status? Or a deeper white knight instinct? I don't know.
Yo Fontaine your English is so perfect I'm wondering what your native language is?
This is actually kind of hilarious because right now I'm taking pre-entry courses at university, notably in English, and I'm studying stuff like "My name is" or "You have blue eyes". So I guess I can feel secure about my chances of passing the pre-entry course. Thanks. I'm French.

Feminism will not end up well for cunts in the long run either.

I do believe that men and women have conflicting interests and that one group will always have more power than the other, making any idea of equality utopian. Men had this power for thousands of years until it switched to women very recently. True bad luck I guess. What is remarkable however is that feminists have succeeded in making their selfish interest appear morally justified, so much that antifeminists, those without the power, are now the ones accused of being selfish - it even gets to me, sometimes I feel guilty writing trash about women. Is it due to their past victim status? Or a deeper white knight instinct? I don't know.

This is actually kind of hilarious because right now I'm taking pre-entry courses at university, notably in English, and I'm studying stuff like "My name is" or "You have blue eyes". So I guess I can feel secure about my chances of passing the pre-entry course. Thanks. I'm French.
Oh shit I assumed you were Eastern European. I've French by birth and need to practice. I know there's some kind of Italian incel site. Is there a French equivalent?

Their only tools to make you feel sorry for them are crocodile tears, "rape" stories, and bringing up the past when we didn't have electricity and men died in wars and were forced to do hard labor. Fuck those whores. Any functional society needs men in charge, not men being cucks.

or re-read 50 Shades of Grey!

Speaking of Fifty Shades, have you by chance seen the film La Pianiste by Haneke? I'd like to hear your take on it, because it to me is like if Fifty Shades were real- it would have really tragic consequences. The film is interesting, because I feel it's one of the few films that dares to depict hyper femininity in a consequential way.

The character is one that has these strict rules for herself, and made up formalities to feel in control, yet fantasizes about complete and total submission to a CHAD character. An interpretation of the film is- be careful of this toxically feminine wish. You will just hurt yourself to chase down this loop. The film is in my opinion, the most blackpilled movie ever made, yet I could see a feminist love it for some reason too. Perhaps, because it's a daring lead role for a female protagonist.

Last edited:
If it's in their best interests, why are they so unhappy and neurotic these days?
Because they want 100% power and aren’t happy with men having anything.

Oh shit I assumed you were Eastern European. I've French by birth and need to practice. I know there's some kind of Italian incel site. Is there a French equivalent?
Not as far as I know.
Speaking of Fifty Shades, have you by chance seen the film La Pianiste by Haneke? I'd like to hear your take on it, because it to me is like if Fifty Shades were real- it would have really tragic consequences. The film is interesting, because I feel it's one of the few films that dares to depict hyper femininity in a consequential way.

The character is one that has these strict rules for herself, and made up formalities to feel in control, yet fantasizes about complete and total submission to a CHAD character. An interpretation of the film is- be careful of this toxically feminine wish. You will just hurt yourself to chase down this loop. The film is in my opinion, the most blackpilled movie ever made, yet I could see a feminist love it for some reason too. Perhaps, because it's a daring lead role for a female protagonist.
That's interesting. Not in the mood for such suifuel right now, though.

If it's in their best interests, why are they so unhappy and neurotic these days?
Because women need children to be happy, it's a thing in their subconscious and when they reach 30 year old roastie age, they seek to emulate what they could have had but now, they will never have because of their age and their hallways where many chads have stomped and jizzed on the floors.

Feminism does not ultimately serve the best interests of women. It just gives them the illusion of being advantaged. When one sex wins both sexes lose. It has not advanced equality, it has blinded people to what equality is.

Women will learn this lesson in blood and tears over the next century.

feminists still 'submit to ugly wealthier men', they just wait a long time to do it

Feminism is not more than a movement aimed to keep unattractive males away and be free to submit to Chad in the most "male chauvinist" way without being pestered by lesser males.

I do believe that men and women have conflicting interests
Actually no. Both man and woman have an insterest to establish society with balanced oppotunities for both sexes cuz eventually you are gonna have a child which can be boy or a girl with 50% chances. So establishing man\woman slavery is low iq if you are entitled to sex and reproduction.

But since you are not - its completely different story

If I was a female, l would do my life with my looxmatch and have a nice lovely house. Nothing else. Just a family to live with

or re-read 50 Shades of Grey!

Most women do not even identify as feminists, they will rather say something along the lines of "I'm not a feminist, BUT..."
And after this "but", you get all the typically feminist BS. T

The RadFems, however, are very interesting. In the past, I spent a good deal of time reading RadFem blogs and following figures such as Cathy Brennan or Sheila Jeffreys. These RadFems (to be found on r/gendercritical, for instance) are almost ... let's say, they are so feminist that they are almost misogynistic again. Their reasoning is that 50 Shades of Hypergamous BDSM and Rape Fantasies are the product of patriarchy, of rape culture and gender roles, etc. So they have this desire to "liberate" women from it, to save women from it.

However, the more senior RadFems, those, whose blogs are a few years old, often have a bitterness about women that feels strangely equal to the bitterness you can find in our circles. Because the older lesbians had to realize sooner or later that the average woman does not want to be "saved" from a fate as Chad's sex slave or something - quite the opposite. You find a lot of bitterness, a lot of broken enthusiasm in these circles. Many of these RadFem lesbians (and they are 99% lesbian) had relationships with bisexual or pansexual women - and were eventually left for a man, of course. They write angry rants about how women all have these socially hypergamous and sexually submissive fantasies.

And in that regard they do remind me of us incels. Many incels are also "ex-idealists". I certainly am. People who used to believe that women have different preferences, that the idea of women being all these little sex slaves is brah cultur and evo-psy misogyny etc before they eventually woke up and became bitter.

Also, RadFems are hilarious in their ways to defend themselves against trannies. Becuase now you have all these trannies who say that there are "women with penises" and that hence there can be lesbians with penises and that real lesbians are therefore "transphobic" if they want to exclude men. With logic on their side, they obviously have more and more "normal" women against them. Women, who love the idea of having the social capital that comes with being considered "queer" etc while still getting fucked by big cocks etc

Honestly, if the RadFems weren't so anti-male and not so ridiculous in their conspiratorial way to make men the scapegoats for every ill in the world, I would almost like them: they could be a tiny, quirky subculture and radical lesbians and do their own thing. Instead, they want to "save" women from Chad and ... yeah, all goes downhill from there. Almost like "nice guys"...

Asking this question is a waste of your time because they're too low IQ to give a well thought out response anyway

The problem is the not the foids. it is the soyboys who think that they can get a bitch from how they perform in bed, their personalty and their scawny gymcel bodies. It is their religion to worship foids.