Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

A simple test to see if you're an incel

TheJoker

TheJoker

Captain
★★★
A very simple test that you can do right now at college/school to see if you're an incel....

Simply start talking to a very attractive female or one of the chads in your class. If you're a chad then this
female will continue to talk to you and build a friendship. If you're incel she will do everything she can to avoid you.
You simply act like a chad and you will find that reality does not allow you to continue without something in the
pit of your stomach saying ''something is wrong''

The chad will make fun of you and try to ignore you.

I remember in school chad would say "don't bite me" to me infront of all the girls to make them laugh

I remember in school chad would say "don't bite me" to me infront of all the girls to make them laugh
If a guy has to do that foolery to get foid attention they are getting cucked. Don’t worry.

In school these low level jibes work because he has social proof.

As we get beyond school, women use indirect discrimination to oppress incels.

real truecel trait: dropped out of school

Real trucel trait Is girls not talking with you unless you start the convo, like if it never happened to you

Unnecessary. Just existing is well enough on its own to determine.

A very simple test that you can do right now at college/school to see if you're an incel....

Simply start talking to a very attractive female or one of the chads in your class. If you're a chad then this
female will continue to talk to you and build a friendship. If you're incel she will do everything she can to avoid you.
You simply act like a chad and you will find that reality does not allow you to continue without something in the
pit of your stomach saying ''something is wrong''

The chad will make fun of you and try to ignore you.
no one talks to me even normies include men :feelsrope: