Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting A side note to my abuse is a choice post(I know I'm wrong)

H

HateCurry

Banned
-
Just saw a few posts about animal abuse and remembered my fucking abuse is a choice post.

There are cases where abuse is a choice and someone's just bullied, I think position of power has to do with it.

I regret a lot of things I said back then on this forum. I want to delete them but the mods simply aren't cooperating that well.

I'm sorry to say, this is it guys, my ego died with a few embarrassing post and now more and more people will upvote my retarded post and people'll think I'm a fucking idiot.

Living with regrets in retrospect ;-)

Why do you have to be so vague?

So you posted things regarding animal abuse

So you posted things regarding animal abuse
I said abuse is a choice, like when people step into relationships.

I said that they're being bullied but they can't be abused, they're stepping into the relationship, if they didn't even consider it a good relationship, they would just think it's bullying, which it is.

I wanted to talk about abusive relationships today, this is a lot similar to our betrayal post.

There are a lot of things we do out of faith or hope as humans and they need to be condemned fast, or people would go into this game of blaming their surroundings and I agree there are times when it's your surroundings but it's never ALL on your surroundings.

People say they were abused in a friendship, in a relationship etc.

Especially when you're being hypergamous or in a friendship with let's say a Chad.

Most of you already know you shouldn't make friends with a chad but here's the thing:

When you step into a friendship it's always you stepping foot, calling it or imagining it as a friendship.

When someone abuses you, I'm saying no, this WAS NEVER A FRIENDSHIP TO BEGIN WITH. You were just bullied by a piece of shit.

Abusive relationships, like betrayal is a game of two players.

You were only bullied, it wasn't abusive. You step foot into that relationship.

You considered it a friendship.

You were bullied. You weren't abused or betrayed and all that crap. None of it.

You were the one who put his/her faith into the friendship/relationship.

You are the foolish one who considered it a friendship.

You weren't abused you were just bullied.
The irony is, in certain scenarios you're forced to be in a position where you'll be abused, like for example, let's say animals to the fucking slaughterhouse workers.

A more light example is, you and your boss.

You NEED a job to SUPPLY YOUR NEEDS, you NEED TO STEP IN.

Sometimes things are voluntary but you're literally in a bad position to begin with.

Thanks for writing in.

Animal simp mentally schizo cel wanted this rule but he got banned rn :lul:

I said that they're being bullied but they can't be abused, they're stepping into the relationship, if they didn't even consider it a good relationship, they would just think it's bullying, which it is.
aren't some cucks abused by choice

aren't some cucks abused by choice
yes they are.

However, the example I gave afterwards, doesn't completely disagree with me but I'm saying you ALWAYS have SOME CHOICE and you really don't.

Eg.

1. You and your boss
2. You and your parents
3. Animals to their abusers (they're not capable mentally)

Obviously I wasn't targeting someone so mentally retarded as animals are, but it's still not universal, I still don't feel comfortable leaving that up and letting people see it afterwards.

I appreciate your time though, so much time gone into responding to my threads :feelskek: Trust me I know, I had Wi-Fi time restrictions and mac address filtering enabled by my father a few weeks back. Not anymore, but that's the reason why I'm so appreciative, of other people's time now.

Animal simp mentally schizo cel wanted this rule but he got banned rn :lul:
Honestly metoo, but whatever... I'm pro veganism and all of that lol