Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL A short video of a 1/10 Ethnic, Beak-Nosed, Chinless Incel I recorded in the pub a couple of years ago.

• Thread starter Deleted member 301
  • Start date
Deleted member 301

Deleted member 301

"The Pessimist Was Right All Along"
-

View: https://youtu.be/i70IKE7JW_0

Birdcel1Birdcel2Birdcel3Vlcsnap 2020 09 06 06gh01m43s073
He spent his entire night hovering about hanging on the edge of groups of strangers conversations and laughing nervously, trying to chat to women and getting flat-out blanked and ignored every time, also spoke hardly any English, and was eventually the only one told to leave after last orders despite the fact that everyone else was allowed to stay and have a lock-in which lasted until daylight. I know it went on this late as I was dossing above the pub on and off for a few years at the time, during my Homelesscel days.

Last edited:
He nosemogs me hard.

Saint Beakcel. I hope he's posting here now. Whenever I see a non-manlet claim to be incel due to ethnicity or ugliness, this is what I expect them to look like. Or blackops2cel. Anything else is fakecel territory.

Look at that schnoz!

Mogs me to death because of height.

Omega cope. Your nose can't be that bad for him to mog you. He is legit 1/10
I can remember him hovering around when people were playing pool, and he (in broken English) asked some foid would she like a game of pool and she said "Yeah, but not with you." Lol, he legit looked like he wanted to die right there.

Mogs me at looking manly.

I hope you gave him a invite to the forum :feelsmage:

poor guy

whats the odds he is a delusional normie?

I hope you gave him a invite to the forum :feelsmage:
He seemed pretty Bluepilled, well the fact that he was still approaching women means that he still hasn't quite grasped just how over it is for him.

Finally i nose mogs someone

View: https://youtu.be/i70IKE7JW_0

View attachment 335214View attachment 335215View attachment 335216View attachment 335217
He spent his entire night hovering about hanging on the edge of groups of strangers conversations and laughing nervously, trying to chat to women and getting flat-out blanked and ignored every time, also spoke hardly any English, and was eventually the only one told to leave after last orders despite the fact that everyone else was allowed to stay and have a lock-in which lasted until daylight. I know it went on this late as I was dossing above the pub on and off for a few years at the time, during my Homelesscel days.

Actually who were you on about considering I initially thought it was the guy next the female and not the one you're directly filming.
are you honestly telling me that guy with a strong, big and pointy nose, mogs you.

Actually who were you on about considering I initially thought it was the guy next the female and not the one you're directly filming.
I'm on about the guy with the beak nose and recessed chin:
Birdcel11

that other guy next to the woman is a Curry:

Birdcel1

He did actually ascend and had a kid with a white landwhale. I'll try and find a picture of the landwhale, she of course left him as soon as she was pregnant and he has to pay for the kid lol :feelskek:

He still mogs me, he isn’t a f’ing manlet

wtf literal bird-man hybrid how is that even possible holy shit

That beak. He HAS to be a jew

With nose surgery the guy becomes normie tier tho, he seems to have decent frame and hair

he looks tall and framemogs me tho

I’ve never seen a nose that large in my life