Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

A short story on Yellow Fever...

LeDepravedCel

LeDepravedCel

And then one day, for no reason at all...
★★★★★

Story of my life.

tbh love it when @Animecel2D says to save the white race and 1488

Reminds me of this one wmaf hapa on youtube comment sections trying to muh white race im half white im with you guys then getting btfo'd by fuck off chink/gook comments

Lifefuel ngl

Yellow fever is very, very rare.
To blame WMAF on yellow fever is ridiculous, since foids are the selectors.
If that were the case, then foids would be dating men who liked them, and incels wouldn't exist.
It's white worship that causes WMAF.

Me on the right
Yellow fever is very, very rare.
To blame WMAF on yellow fever is ridiculous, since foids are the selectors.
If that were the case, then foids would be dating men who liked them, and incels wouldn't exist.
It's white worship that causes WMAF.
Every gookwhore has white fever

Every woman has white fever. White = max status race
Most women will at least be content with their own race (JBW posters fuck off) while noodlewhore will always insult their male counterparts ‘fookayoo hav small dik , need whito cocku, u rook rike my brother sorree’

Most women will at least be content with their own race (JBW posters fuck off) while noodlewhore will always insult their male counterparts ‘fookayoo hav small dik , need whito cocku, u rook rike my brother sorree’
Asians need to stop that Kpop shit and start beating their women

@Animecel2D will save the white race

Was your mum really happy when you were conceived, that you were gonna turn out really white and blue eyed and blond and dom masc?? Even though those genes are Hella recessive and Asian black eyes and black hair is crazy dominiant ?

Was your mum really happy when you were conceived, that you were gonna turn out really white and blue eyed and blond and dom masc?? Even though those genes are Hella recessive and Asian black eyes and black hair is crazy dominiant ?
Do you mean to say that she thought I would’ve turned out white, and was happy because of that? Because yes, she was, but then that quickly lead to her disappointment once I turned out like the mutt I am.

Do you mean to say that she thought I would’ve turned out white, and was happy because of that? Because yes, she was, but then that quickly lead to her disappointment once I turned out like the mutt I am.
Yeah that's what I meant. There's a hapa user here who has a pure white stepbrother and his own mum likes him more than her hapa son jfl.

Yeah that's what I meant. There's a hapa user here who has a pure white stepbrother and his own mum likes him more than her hapa son jfl.
Doesn’t surprise me , I was raised believing I was white kek

Fucking brutal, but just what you’d expect from a filthy noodlewhore.

The problem with hapas is that they look low T and act white, which will lead them to getting bullied and having a disadvantage in competing in the work place.

At least full asians and ogre asians look can look high T especially if they gymmaxx or practice martial arts, and since both parents are asian they will get a conservative education that teaches them to not be pussies.

How so?
Having a dumb mother that basically hated her heritage and didn't educate me much about what I am. I had to learn the hard way through some rough years
What do the Chinese think of Indians? How have you been treated?

Last edited: