Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

A sexual culture of father and daughter to save women.

I

Imaniceguy

Greycel
90% - 4 day ban
I can explain.

Women before age 10 are the real women who have no mindset of sucking chad's dick and mogging incels. They are innocent, caring and happy looking. The reason is her father. Before age 10 daughter and father have a special bond. But after age 10 everything changes as she gets her first period at age 11. The period is a sign that she is ready for sex.

Father start ignoring her daughter as he feels weird about her mature daughter. The time a daughter needs his father most is ignored cause it's hard for him to resist the urge of her beauty. Then her relationship with whore mother grows. A mother will teach her lookism, bullying, and so much nonsense. She will brainwash her mind to think chad is the man and u should do anything to blow him and ignore the nice guy around who will care and would never hurt her.

So we need to start a culture of father and daughter honeymoon. When a woman gets her first period we need to have a gathering of relatives who would bring gifts and have dinner together. It should be time when she would be educated to protect her body and not be whore. She will feel special and having of care from others and will understand her responsibility. At night father and daughter will have a special bed ready to play with.

You may think I m cucked but this is the only solution. After the night her relationship with her father continues normally. Father will again start caring for her daughter(even more). She will understand sex and won't hang around chad who to fuck her. The culture can break the bond with her mother as a mother will feel jealous of her daughter. Which is the most important thing about this culture.

Since it's nearly impossible for us to get virgin girls these days. Almost all girls are fucked by at least 25 guys. So it is better to have a sweet girl who only had fucked by her dad with love. She won't have a daddy issue. Her bond and experience with her dad will make her understand men better than women. She will be submissive. She will understand how hard the life of men is in general.

So we need to start a culture of father and daughter honeymoon. When a woman gets her first period we need to have a gathering of relatives who would bring gifts and have dinner together. It should be time when she would be educated to protect her body and not be whore. She will feel special and having of care from others and will understand her responsibility. At night father and daughter will have a special bed ready to play with.
nigger what the fuck:dafuckfeels:

Ask me how I know you're a shitskin.

I would rather just have a virgin girl that has never had sex before with anyone, but I mean that is a good solution to end girls with daddy issues
If we had this culture then u wont get a virgin wife but you would get a virgin daughter to fuck.

I know my post isnt directly under OP’s, but IT, I implore you, please, please include me in the screenshot

I don't know, I think foids will go for chads anyways

I lol'd but this sort of thing is impossible because fathers have incest-disgust towards their daughters.

What the absolute fuck.

I know my post isnt directly under OP’s, but IT, I implore you, please, please include me in the screenshot
Screenshot 20220412 181736 Chrome

what in alabama fuck is this shit, get your incest fetish out of here you nigger

Nothing you do as father can make her different from any other foid. Yes, this idea seems pleasant to you, even though i find incest gross but is not a issue, you can simply sniff her foot without honeymoon or other sex; biological daughter seems a bit gross the idea.