Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion A sandfoid asked for my snapchat at work !?

GangsterParadise

GangsterParadise

Greycel
Yesterday at work a sandfoid asked for my snapchat... Its the third time in my life (i'm 20yo) a female actually asked my personal information (last two times being in junior high school when i was 12 and two years ago in psych ward when i tried to rope myself).
I work as a cashier in a tabacco shop for minimum wage and when i sold her cigs she asked me my snapchat to "just" hang-out and chill then she asked me if i had a gf??? Not knowing and how to react i gave her my snapchat that i don't even use cause i've no one to talk to... And i told her 'no i don't have a girlfriend'. Legit 5min later she added me.

We haven't talked yet since but she's a regular customer... She's not pretty but at least she's skinny... Should i try to lost my v card to her ? But i'm pretty sure it won't work out since i'm socially awkward. But should i try or should i ignore her ?

Yesterday at work a sandfoid asked for my snapchat... Its the third time in my life (i'm 20yo) a female actually asked my personal information (last two times being in junior high school when i was 12 and two years ago in psych ward when i tried to rope myself).
I work as a cashier in a tabacco shop for minimum wage and when i sold her cigs she asked me my snapchat to "just" hang-out and chill then she asked me if i had a gf??? Not knowing and how to react i gave her my snapchat that i don't even use cause i've no one to talk to... And i told her 'no i don't have a girlfriend'. Legit 5min later she added me.

We haven't talked yet since but she's a regular customer... She's not pretty but at least she's skinny... Should i try to lost my v card to her ? But i'm pretty sure it won't work out since i'm socially awkward. But should i try or should i ignore her ?
fuck the look of her. you have received a privilege from god. your destiny now is to dip. Dip as hard as you can and take advantage of this glorious opportunity.

You being here for just a week and already talking about getting attention from a foid is kinda sus bro
Why not? Do you have something to lose? Provided you would want to be with her of course

fuck the look of her. you have received a privilege from god. your destiny now is to dip. Dip as hard as you can and take advantage of this glorious opportunity.
It's the first time in years that a foid gave me a tiny bit of attention i'm gonna fumble the bag so bad i feel it, can't have social interraction with other human being.

It's the first time in years that a foid gave me a tiny bit of attention i'm gonna fumble the bag so bad i feel it, can't have social interraction with other human being.
just drink 2-3 beers beforehand, and you'll be able to talk.

You being here for just a week and already talking about getting attention from a foid is kinda sus bro

Why not? Do you have something to lose? Provided you would want to be with her of course
I am in shock as well ngl... If i dip i'm loose the tiny amount of self-respect i have to myself. She's legit a 4/10 at best when she wears a lot of make-up

fuck her right in the pussy

I am in shock as well ngl... If i dip i'm loose the tiny amount of self-respect i have to myself. She's legit a 4/10 at best when she wears a lot of make-up
If the thought of having sex with her abhors you, then I would recommend you pass. That said, it might be interesting to communicate with her on Snapchat to see if she's really into you.

If the thought of having sex with her abhors you, then I would recommend you pass. That said, it might be interesting to communicate with her on Snapchat to see if she's really into you.
You might be right but i have no social skills, like legit how do i even start a conversation when you have no interest with a person ?

bragging graycel how unique!!! kys YOU BASTARD

Yeah i bet you wish you had my life bro, i'm so lucky to have to ugly sandhoe talking to me, when all i do is eat, work for 8 eur an hour, sleep.
You guys are too much ngl, i'm just looking for advice, cause something happen in my miserable life for once.

Last edited:
You might be right but i have no social skills, like legit how do i even start a conversation when you have no interest with a person ?
In that case you might be better off not communicating with her, altho that might get awkward considering she's a regular at the shop you work. Maybe let her take the initiative and give aloof responses? In general, I recommend just doing whatever you feel most comfortable with. Our lives are shitty enough even without conformity.

bragging graycel how unique!!! kys YOU BASTARD
get cncr
In that case you might be better off not communicating with her, altho that might get awkward considering she's a regular at the shop you work. Maybe let her take the initiative and give aloof responses? In general, I recommend just doing whatever you feel most comfortable with. Our lives are shitty enough even without conformity.
you're right it's gonna be too awkward, thanks for actually giving me advice and helping me out with that weird situation. :heart:

@PPEcel @Komesarj @Caesercel literally bragging 15 post new to the forum and one of his new post is "this foid wants to add me on snap! so incel! so blackpilling!" :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

@PPEcel @Komesarj @Caesercel literally bragging 15 post new to the forum and one of his new post is "this foid wants to add me on snap! so incel! so blackpilling!" :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
Damn, i bet even a yorkshire have higher IQ than you.

GangsterParadise

GrAYcel

Joined Oct 19, 2022 Posts 17 Online 7h 53m

go to looksmax

Just another GREY that comes here to mock us.You are on the wrong forum,this is not Chads.is

I want to know, why in gods name would the first thing that came to mind to do is to make an account on incels.is Just to fucking brag, literally i don't understand your thought process.

You should be on r/dating

Shoot your shot. I’m rooting for you.

She wants free cigs. I doubt this will go anywhere. Be careful you may get robbed/kidnapped.

I want to know, why in gods name would the first thing that came to mind to do is to make an account on incels.is Just to fucking brag, literally i don't understand your thought process.
To make us REEEE and cause us mental suffering.

>using Snapchat
normies.co

based on the combined dating knowledge of the incels.is forum, I advise you to kill yourself

Chads.is strikes again... :feelskek: