Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious A sad realization.

U

UltraFayJr.

Banned
-
I've been eating Raisin Bran on and off again since the last year. Today, after not eating it for a couple weeks, got some again. I'm currently eating it at the time of me writing this, and, it's just.........ok? Granted, this is from a different company that I usually don't get, but still, I feel cheated. Did I over hype this mediocre at best cereal? Eew, the raisins just taste disgusting, oh my @God, this is nasty. Wait, I'm feeling a tingly sensation, it taste good again! or not? I honestly feel confused at this point, the taste is so weird, I think I'm gonna stick to Frosted Flakes or something. How did I settle with mediocrity for almost a whole year? I feel sick just thinking about Raisin Bran, I think it's time to stop buying this garbage, and buy real cereal again, just like I used to.

Last edited:
The prophecy is truuue !!!
NiNnN6.gif
OOOOOOOOOOMGGGGGGGaaaaaaaaawd !!!

Told you that Cookie Crisp was the superior cereal.

Don't you dare convince me to go back to "that" cereal. Besides, I still have almost a whole box in my kitchen, I'm gonna have to eat it all, or else it it'll go to waste,

Woah powerful post

Tfw [srs] posts should be srs and I feel violated.

I think I'm fully lactose intolerant now. The shits are worth it though I love milk.

Boy needs to add some Cinnamon Grahams to his diet.

I loved cocopops before they changed their recipie, now it taste like the store brand one.