Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel A roastie is using tinder infront of me and I can't leave because I'm on a airplane

N

Nemo9065

Banned
-
This is torture. I'm seated in a window seat and Stacy the roastie is sitting in the aisle seat. The plane is waiting for clearance to the runway for over a fucking hour and I'm just watching her text with Chad on tinder. She didn't put on deodorant so I can smell her armpits. My boner is huge right now from the female pheromones but I can't do anything or else the marshall on board will shoot me.

Practice low inhib maxxing boyo

Just masturbate bro. You can’t fight nature.

I look like this and all I get are fat and non-white chicks

Attachments

• Vmed849r.jpg
    Vmed849r.jpg
    180 KB · Views: 91
Its over for you just whip out your dick and fuck the shit out of her.

She didn't put on deodorant so I can smell her armpits. My boner is huge right now from the female pheromones but I can't do anything or else the marshall on board will shoot me.
downright grim

Go AL. (Andreas Lubitz)

She didn't put on deodorant so I can smell her armpits. My boner is huge right now from the female pheromones but I can't do anything or else the marshall on board will shoot me.
I like how if a guy didn't wear deodorant people would hate him, but when a roasty does it people instantly get huge boners.

I like how if a guy didn't wear deodorant people would hate him, but when a roasty does it people instantly get huge boners.
some people will get turned on by her literal shit kek

Used panties is an actual method roasties use to profit off of old clothing.
Ive seen twitch roasties refuse to sell their used underwear for less than 500 dollars. If you feel bored go and ask them how much theyll sell their used panties for

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back