Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

A rikshaw driver just hit me

• Thread starter Misogynist Curry 卐
  • Start date
Misogynist Curry 卐

Misogynist Curry 卐

Loves to fap to pawgs
★★★★★
Can't we incels even walk freely??
Why are our lives so fucking miserable??????
I was coming to my home after attending my computer classes and this fucking battery rikshaw driver was picking foids up and the moment I was passing from front of it that blind nigger started his rikshaw and hit me on my forehead. It lil bit start bleeding (thankfully not that much tho). My face is already fucked up and that fool made it more worse by giving me scar on my forehead. If I was big I would rough the fuck him up in front of everyone. I hope he gets his comeuppance.

Chances are that the foids on the riksaw told the driver to hit you.
Fuck the foids. They are the reason of my bad luck. Whenever I see foids something bad starts happening with me.

Hahah was that you? Sorry bro, me and my rikshaw chad bro's were street racing, one of the chads said he hit some incel curry and sped off, we all laughed about it.

Damn
Can't we incels even walk freely??
Why are our lives so fucking miserable??????
I was coming to my home after attending my computer classes and this fucking battery rikshaw driver was picking foids up and the moment I was passing from front of it that blind nigger started his rikshaw and hit me on my forehead. It lil bit start bleeding (thankfully not that much tho). My face is already fucked up and that fool made it more worse by giving me scar on my forehead. If I was big I would rough the fuck him up in front of everyone. I hope he gets his comeuppance.
You in Delhi ? A short friend of mine had similar experience :fuk: