Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious A review of incels by race

Samurai

Samurai

Jesus Christ Conquers
-
Currycels - generally nice people to discuss with. They are a bit schizophrenic especially that one guy who attacked his foid therapist, but besides that, very fine people who I get along with well. Good taste in videogames.

Blackcels - the most humble blacks I've ever met are all incel, however, this is only occasional, as incel or not most blacks are just egotistical monkeys who need to be released into the jungle

Kikecels - I'm just glad they're here instead of destroying more stuff

Ricecels - Very intelligent friendly people I've never had a problem with. They are the greatest most humble gentlemen I've had the pleasure of speaking with. I've never met an Asian in my life that I've hated. Many rice friends of mine say I have a Asian brain, I agree.

Whitecels - Results vary very often. Some are great ultimate gentlemen, some indifferent, others get IQ mogged by Africans.

What are hour experiences?

who is the curry that attack his therapist? seem like a heartwarming story.

All good as I believe in Pan Incelism and Incel unity

The kike foids chase superior white men
Don't know about that. If jew foids hate jews so much then why the fuck is fertility so high? Meanwhile Asia is dying out precisely because chink foids hate chinks

in general, outside of inceldom, i have a strong positive bias towards asians.

they are the only race that i've had good experiences with, in terms of them not laughing their asses off at me.

What about latinocels?

they are the only race that i've had good experiences with, in terms of them not laughing their asses off at me.
Asians are dope, i still have an Asian friend online now he moved back to Asia. We rarely talk but have discussed me coming out to see him, maybe i can get lucky there. I did meet a retarded fuck boy Asian that pissed me off to no end, i would bash his teeth in, hes a mouth breather. Only bad experince i had with an asian, thats an exception though not the rule.

yeah were all truecel so we’re nice to fellow brocels generally.

Your forgot sandniggers like me

We are all niggers

From my experience
A lot of blackcels are few and far in between

Israel is the only developed country on the planet with normal fertility so I'm not sure jewcels exist.
Because they are a society that tells its foids that having kids is there responsibility, of course no other society can do that without having paramilitary groups show up or propaganda factories start appearing

I’m surprised you have anything good to say about curries considering how they’ve been shitting up the UK for decades.

If the only curries you get along with are the ones on this site, I have to say my experience is similar lol. Curries irl have been some of the most shallow people I’ve ever met, I’ve only found blackpilled curries truly worth talking to

I’m surprised you have anything good to say about curries considering how they’ve been shitting up the UK for decades.

If the only curries you get along with are the ones on this site, I have to say my experience is similar lol. Curries irl have been some of the most shallow people I’ve ever met, I’ve only found blackpilled curries truly worth talking to
I'm not reviewing races by themselves, just the incels on here that are of different races.

the only friend i can talk about politics with is white, i do respect most asian males i have been acquainted with too