Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting A retarded fagot stole my phone

Incel_Marxist_Carn

Incel_Marxist_Carn

Self-banned
-
I do not care much about the phone itself, but I do care about what was on the phone... Notes about me and my oneitis, my love for her... (I was drunk whenever I wrote something, in after hand when I think about it, I wrote some super cringe and obsessive stuff, and now that information could have gone to anyone. hope phone data was just immediately deleted.

I also had hundreds of videos and photos of myself taken daily so I could know how ugly I was at a certain point in time from perspective of the camera, only because I've been constantly anxious my entire life (Since the age of 7) whenever I am outside about how others view me (one of the reasons why I never go outside). and also just to remind myself. its weird but I cannot control it. Im jealous of ugly Incels who simply do not have the same level of anxiety that I have over such things. its not that I care about other humans opinion, just that its fucking miserable having an ugly face and having others judge you and treat you badly because of it.

WHY CAN´T YOU JUST OPEN THIS FAGGOT THROAT WITH UTILITY THROAT AND SHIT INSIDE BROCEL I WOULD DO THIS IF I WERE YOU (IN VIDEO GAME)
I would but it was some random stranger

NO MERCY FOR SEX HAVER AND @Robtical CAN CONFIRM STEALING IS HARAM YOU WERE ALLOWED TO CUT OFF HIS ARMS DUE TO SHARIA LAW (IN VIDEO GAME)
It has to be done after being tried in an islamic court, I can't carry out sharia myself.

It has to be done after being tried in an islamic court
When ISIS has physical territory, they make Islamic courts for these issues. then there's indonesian countryside and saudi arabia... but the last ones are cucked.

Notes about me and my oneitis, my love for her... (I was drunk whenever I wrote something, in after hand when I think about it, I wrote some super cringe and obsessive stuff, and now that information could have gone to anyone.

:soy: :soy: :soy:

Brutal kill yourself pill, postmaxxer
I make the highest iq posts on this forum you rodent. Never postmaxxed. Couldnt care less. Some people post a 100 a day. Look at mine

I do not care much about the phone itself, but I do care about what was on the phone... Notes about me and my oneitis, my love for her... (I was drunk whenever I wrote something, in after hand when I think about it, I wrote some super cringe and obsessive stuff, and now that information could have gone to anyone. hope phone data was just immediately deleted.

I also had hundreds of videos and photos of myself taken daily so I could know how ugly I was at a certain point in time from perspective of the camera, only because I've been constantly anxious my entire life (Since the age of 7) whenever I am outside about how others view me (one of the reasons why I never go outside). and also just to remind myself. its weird but I cannot control it. Im jealous of ugly Incels who simply do not have the same level of anxiety that I have over such things. its not that I care about other humans opinion, just that its fucking miserable having an ugly face and having others judge you and treat you badly because of it.
If you're ugly the coping never ends. Also hope that stupid faggot gets what he deserves for stealing your phone.

I make the highest iq posts on this forum you rodent. Never postmaxxed. Couldnt care less. Some people post a 100 a day. Look at mine
Yeah, you have more than 100 post for one day online

was it an iphone

kys oneitis fag

NO MERCY FOR SEX HAVER AND @Robtical CAN CONFIRM STEALING IS HARAM YOU WERE ALLOWED TO CUT OFF HIS ARMS DUE TO SHARIA LAW (IN VIDEO GAME)
not arms. just hands