Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill A Response To: "You Aren't Entitled To Sex" (Nobody Is Entitled To Anything)

Way too black pilled to ever take off on youtube. The mainstream would rather pontificate endlessly about how over it is and how its all about looks. But they wouldn't tackle these difficult questions which could lead them to "muh misogyni" and "muh hate speech"

I liked the video but why is this video so geared towards steelmanning and educating bluepilled normies? Do you really think some soy redditor or discord tranny is gonna watch this and think "hmmm this guy has some good points" :feelskek:

Last edited:
Very high IQ and insightful. Watched every second.

This is high iq as fuck and I subscribed.

Unfortunately I don’t have any friends to share with

Didnt expect the quality in this video, great stuff.

I liked the video but why is this video so geared towards steelmanning and educating bluepilled normies? Do you really think some soy redditor or discord tranny is gonna watch this and think "hmmm this guy has some good points" :feelskek:
Possibly. If not it could trigger them so it's win win.

16 minutes? I could summarize the history of the entire world in 16 minutes starting with when the Earth cooled.

Normies actually do see a lot of our memes and writings and think "this guy has some good points", but that just ends up angering them because they don't like that feeling, so they get triggered, and that's a good thing because if some feminist flips out, I go viral and I get more subs lol.

This is why being sincere and explaining things in detail with logic and statistics is the best method.

They can see - "Foids are disgusting creatures" and dismiss that and not get triggered at all

But it's hard not to get triggered when you are faced with sound arguments that go against everything you believe and make you start to doubt (or even question) those beliefs even a tiny bit

Possibly. If not it could trigger them so it's win win.
I can only hope

everyone's bluepilled at some point due to social conditioning

:feelsokman:. Hope your content spreads and becomes mainstream, although I doubt the establishment would ever allow that to happen. Mainstream Society and normies in general would much rather misrepresent Incels and catagorize them as Irrationally "entitled" woman hating monsters, than acknowledge their Suffering in any meaningful way.

I think the only way cucked normies and simps can deny something so logically explained is if they blindfold themselves while shoving their fingers into their ears and refuse to listen... Which they will absolutely 100% do.

But many of them will have no choice but to listen, especially those bluepilled Incels who are on their last copes and are at a tipping point with modern society and their current sexless situations

Last edited:
But it's hard not to get triggered when you are faced with sound arguments that go against everything you believe and make you start to doubt (or even question) those beliefs even a tiny bit
High IQ, it's basically "protective stupidity", as George Orwell could call it. And normies are angry you didn't respect their protective stupidity.

on jewtube, only grifters get views..

:feelsokman:. Hope your content spreads and becomes mainstream
All it would take is one triggered feminist. But I don't have the reach for that, need like 5K subs or something. It'll happen over time. This is a long term project.

Africans aren't entitled to water

All it would take is one triggered feminist. But I don't have the reach for that, need like 5K subs or something. It'll happen over time. This is a long term project.
Why not share your videos in redpill subreddits and comment sections of blackpill/redpill?

The sad thing is you'd get a huge amount of subscribers and views if you just switched your content to the redpill and start giving redpillers more comforting lies.

so apparently soytube bans inkel content arbitrarly every now and then. do you have a backup in case that happens? would you reupload it to bichute?

Society doesn't care about us because in their eyes we are "failed men" who serve little use. Either our genetics are bad or we are failures in life, or both...and if we are breeded out, then well, who cares. Women can be used as compliant workers who bring down the cost of labor and can sustain the system by giving birth to the next generation of drones.

so apparently soytube bans inkel content arbitrarly every now and then. do you have a backup in case that happens? would you reupload it to bichute?
Yeah I have a bitchute account

What programm did you use to make this presentation?

What programm did you use to make this presentation?

I liked point #1, I thought it was well put together. Point #2 kinda lost me, though. I'm not 100% on the social contract idea, seeing as how the vast majority of incels are nonviolent. I get that you also included "opt out of society", but basing the point around women's safety seems a bit hyperbolized to me. Either way, awesome video.

Have you gotten any downvotes so far?

Refreshing, most incels videos are black and white sort of speak, this one had a rational approach.

I watched just the beginning but I tackle this question in a different manner.

Modern nation states propose themselves to offer people what they need to survive, like food, water and health, i.e. basic biological needs. So, in this sense, these states' citizens are entitled to have those needs satisfied. However, loneliness, that is, lack of personal relationships, including but not limited to sexual ones, have been repeatedly proven to cause serious negative effects to the mind. It is the case then that socialization is a basic psychological need, essencial to maintaining health.

It is obvious then that, if nations states propose themselves to satisfy its citizens basic needs, and if these citizens are then entitled to have their needs satisfied, then they are also entitled to have relationships, including sexual ones.

So for a foid to say "you are not entitled to sex" is just like having a landwhale say to miserable poor people that they are not entitled to eat (or to have dignity, which may be a better example to compare with the right to relationships/sex).

It may be even possible to replace in my argument the "nation state" with "modern humane morals" or something like that.

High IQ video :feelsokman:

High IQ video :feelsokman:
Indeed.

Like, comment and subscribe if you like the content.
Done.

Just one question: In the video, you seem to diasgree with the statement that sex is the most important thing in the world, placing at no. 2 or 3. maximum. What is the most important in your opinion?

With a bit of sex and affection ER would be alive today and the victims too btw but no "let's fuck dogs better than let no chad touch us "
View: https://media.giphy.com/media/d3mlE7uhX8KFgEmY/giphy.gif

Decisions sometimes have consequences.

Just one question: In the video, you seem to diasgree with the statement that sex is the most important thing in the world, placing at no. 2 or 3. maximum. What is the most important in your opinion?
Maybe he's talking about Maslow's Hierarchy of Needs, so food/water/shelter would obviously be the most important need.

but you are NOT entitled to sex! :foidSoy:

really! :soy:

I didn't disagree, I was just saying that for some people it will atleast be #2 or #3. However as someone who has experienced poverty (and is still kinda experiencing it right now), money (resources) are my #1, because from that you can get everything else you want in life.

The people who say money can't buy happiness are ironically admitting that they are egotistical, what they mean is that money can't buy the things that depend on other people thinking highly of you, but for someone who doesn't care about that money definitely buys happiness.

The people who say money can't buy happiness are ironically admitting that they are egotistical, what they mean is that money can't buy the things that depend on other people thinking highly of you, but for someone who doesn't care about that money definitely buys happiness.
Always thought that the "money can't buy happiness" is a phrase that poor people use not to feel absolutely bad about their situation.

Always thought that the "money can't buy happiness" is a phrase that poor people use not to feel absolutely bad about their situation.
And rich people use it to troll poor people