Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill A Response To: "You Aren't Entitled To Sex" (Nobody Is Entitled To Anything)

BlkPillPres

BlkPillPres

I'm Not A Monster, I'm Just Ahead Of The Curve
★★★★★
154d 21h 29m
Caesercel

Caesercel

Modcel
★★★★★
265d 6h 54m
Way too black pilled to ever take off on youtube. The mainstream would rather pontificate endlessly about how over it is and how its all about looks. But they wouldn't tackle these difficult questions which could lead them to "muh misogyni" and "muh hate speech"

zekr

zekr

normies.is
★★★★★
56d 17h 53m
I liked the video but why is this video so geared towards steelmanning and educating bluepilled normies? Do you really think some soy redditor or discord tranny is gonna watch this and think "hmmm this guy has some good points" :feelskek:

Last edited:
ordinaryotaku

ordinaryotaku

Rotting collegecel. Women hate me for existing.
★★★★★
93d 57m
Very high IQ and insightful. Watched every second.

ilieknothing

ilieknothing

Mythic
★★★★★
108d 3h 5m
This is high iq as fuck and I subscribed.

Unfortunately I don’t have any friends to share with

Urekkim

Urekkim

Lonercel
40d 3h 59m
Didnt expect the quality in this video, great stuff.

FuRed

FuRed

Banned
-
50d 19h 33m
I liked the video but why is this video so geared towards steelmanning and educating bluepilled normies? Do you really think some soy redditor or discord tranny is gonna watch this and think "hmmm this guy has some good points" :feelskek:
Possibly. If not it could trigger them so it's win win.

Angry_runt

Angry_runt

Cursed OGcel
★★★★★
113d 5h 20m
16 minutes? I could summarize the history of the entire world in 16 minutes starting with when the Earth cooled.

BlkPillPres

BlkPillPres

★★★★★
154d 21h 29m
Normies actually do see a lot of our memes and writings and think "this guy has some good points", but that just ends up angering them because they don't like that feeling, so they get triggered, and that's a good thing because if some feminist flips out, I go viral and I get more subs lol.

This is why being sincere and explaining things in detail with logic and statistics is the best method.

They can see - "Foids are disgusting creatures" and dismiss that and not get triggered at all

But it's hard not to get triggered when you are faced with sound arguments that go against everything you believe and make you start to doubt (or even question) those beliefs even a tiny bit

Possibly. If not it could trigger them so it's win win.
I can only hope

CCPcel

CCPcel

Modcel
★★★★★
238d 16h 36m

everyone's bluepilled at some point due to social conditioning

M

MARTYRDOM GOD X

Captain
★★
12d 22h 35m
:feelsokman:. Hope your content spreads and becomes mainstream, although I doubt the establishment would ever allow that to happen. Mainstream Society and normies in general would much rather misrepresent Incels and catagorize them as Irrationally "entitled" woman hating monsters, than acknowledge their Suffering in any meaningful way.

I think the only way cucked normies and simps can deny something so logically explained is if they blindfold themselves while shoving their fingers into their ears and refuse to listen... Which they will absolutely 100% do.

But many of them will have no choice but to listen, especially those bluepilled Incels who are on their last copes and are at a tipping point with modern society and their current sexless situations

Last edited:
Johnathan

Johnathan

Recruit
★★
1d 19h 17m
But it's hard not to get triggered when you are faced with sound arguments that go against everything you believe and make you start to doubt (or even question) those beliefs even a tiny bit
High IQ, it's basically "protective stupidity", as George Orwell could call it. And normies are angry you didn't respect their protective stupidity.

BPJ

BPJ

Veteran
★★★
18d 1h 43m
on jewtube, only grifters get views..

BlkPillPres

BlkPillPres

★★★★★
154d 21h 29m
:feelsokman:. Hope your content spreads and becomes mainstream
All it would take is one triggered feminist. But I don't have the reach for that, need like 5K subs or something. It'll happen over time. This is a long term project.

HighTGymcel

HighTGymcel

But the Lord stood at my side and gave me strength
★★★★★
70d 18h 37m
Africans aren't entitled to water

JoeBruhcel

JoeBruhcel

Overlord
★★★★★
50d 2h 26m
All it would take is one triggered feminist. But I don't have the reach for that, need like 5K subs or something. It'll happen over time. This is a long term project.
Why not share your videos in redpill subreddits and comment sections of blackpill/redpill?

The sad thing is you'd get a huge amount of subscribers and views if you just switched your content to the redpill and start giving redpillers more comforting lies.

Deleted member 38579

Deleted member 38579

Ban requested
-
31d 18h 17m
so apparently soytube bans inkel content arbitrarly every now and then. do you have a backup in case that happens? would you reupload it to bichute?

E

ELchico1836

Recruit
★★★
3d 18h 44m
Society doesn't care about us because in their eyes we are "failed men" who serve little use. Either our genetics are bad or we are failures in life, or both...and if we are breeded out, then well, who cares. Women can be used as compliant workers who bring down the cost of labor and can sustain the system by giving birth to the next generation of drones.

BlkPillPres

BlkPillPres

★★★★★
154d 21h 29m
so apparently soytube bans inkel content arbitrarly every now and then. do you have a backup in case that happens? would you reupload it to bichute?
Yeah I have a bitchute account

nice_try

nice_try

Chad always wins
★★★★★
78d 21h 53m
What programm did you use to make this presentation?

BlkPillPres

BlkPillPres

★★★★★
154d 21h 29m
JoeBruhcel

JoeBruhcel

Overlord
★★★★★
50d 2h 26m
What programm did you use to make this presentation?

B

BaffleTrot

Recruit
★★★★★
12d 10h 59m
I liked point #1, I thought it was well put together. Point #2 kinda lost me, though. I'm not 100% on the social contract idea, seeing as how the vast majority of incels are nonviolent. I get that you also included "opt out of society", but basing the point around women's safety seems a bit hyperbolized to me. Either way, awesome video.

fast_curry

fast_curry

KHHV ricecel/doll fucker
82d 21h 24m
Have you gotten any downvotes so far?

El Enemigo

El Enemigo

Wizard
32d 5h 38m
Refreshing, most incels videos are black and white sort of speak, this one had a rational approach.

unuser

unuser

Incel Defense Forces (IDF)
★★★★★
19d 7h 1m
I watched just the beginning but I tackle this question in a different manner.

Modern nation states propose themselves to offer people what they need to survive, like food, water and health, i.e. basic biological needs. So, in this sense, these states' citizens are entitled to have those needs satisfied. However, loneliness, that is, lack of personal relationships, including but not limited to sexual ones, have been repeatedly proven to cause serious negative effects to the mind. It is the case then that socialization is a basic psychological need, essencial to maintaining health.

It is obvious then that, if nations states propose themselves to satisfy its citizens basic needs, and if these citizens are then entitled to have their needs satisfied, then they are also entitled to have relationships, including sexual ones.

So for a foid to say "you are not entitled to sex" is just like having a landwhale say to miserable poor people that they are not entitled to eat (or to have dignity, which may be a better example to compare with the right to relationships/sex).

It may be even possible to replace in my argument the "nation state" with "modern humane morals" or something like that.

Nemesis

Nemesis

Sick of normies, norwood cell
8d 23h 17m
High IQ video :feelsokman:

kampman

kampman

-
★★★★★
193d 8h 51m
High IQ video :feelsokman:
Indeed.

Like, comment and subscribe if you like the content.
Done.

Just one question: In the video, you seem to diasgree with the statement that sex is the most important thing in the world, placing at no. 2 or 3. maximum. What is the most important in your opinion?

With a bit of sex and affection ER would be alive today and the victims too btw but no "let's fuck dogs better than let no chad touch us "
View: https://media.giphy.com/media/d3mlE7uhX8KFgEmY/giphy.gif

Decisions sometimes have consequences.

JoeBruhcel

JoeBruhcel

Overlord
★★★★★
50d 2h 26m
Just one question: In the video, you seem to diasgree with the statement that sex is the most important thing in the world, placing at no. 2 or 3. maximum. What is the most important in your opinion?
Maybe he's talking about Maslow's Hierarchy of Needs, so food/water/shelter would obviously be the most important need.

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

Modcel
★★★★★
114d 2h 1m
but you are NOT entitled to sex! :foidSoy:

really! :soy:

BlkPillPres

BlkPillPres

★★★★★
154d 21h 29m
I didn't disagree, I was just saying that for some people it will atleast be #2 or #3. However as someone who has experienced poverty (and is still kinda experiencing it right now), money (resources) are my #1, because from that you can get everything else you want in life.

The people who say money can't buy happiness are ironically admitting that they are egotistical, what they mean is that money can't buy the things that depend on other people thinking highly of you, but for someone who doesn't care about that money definitely buys happiness.

kampman

kampman

-
★★★★★
193d 8h 51m
The people who say money can't buy happiness are ironically admitting that they are egotistical, what they mean is that money can't buy the things that depend on other people thinking highly of you, but for someone who doesn't care about that money definitely buys happiness.
Always thought that the "money can't buy happiness" is a phrase that poor people use not to feel absolutely bad about their situation.

Blackpillapologist

Blackpillapologist

The chad of unattractiveness
29d 18h 25m

JoeBruhcel

JoeBruhcel

Overlord
★★★★★
50d 2h 26m
Always thought that the "money can't buy happiness" is a phrase that poor people use not to feel absolutely bad about their situation.
And rich people use it to troll poor people