Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW A response to a previous thread.

taloh

taloh

Banned
-
This is just a response to @Arthur Copenhauer thread
Reddit whore posts in r/teenagers about what women "really care about". Check her profile to see what a good source she is.

What he said was true i just did a little bit of scrolling and i found a pic of this disgusting cuckddit cow tits
Fj40snl3dz851

And her abominable used up roast beef cunt
Owx5aaofsyx41

And this is the same cunt giving advice to the "little babies" over at r/teenagers :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
Heres the sluts account: https://www.reddit.com/user/PhilosophyPinguine/
it truly is a :feelsclown: world

looks like a fat ass

Those tits look nasty lol.

I can already tell she's a landwhale

lol the typical "the only things that matter are things that you have control over". Normies love deluding themselves with this shit. Personality matters because people believe it's something changeable but when it comes to something like looks, that you can only alter with incredibly expensive and dangerous surgeries then suddenly it doesn't matter at all or no where near as much as le personalimeme, because it's totally not like we evolved to look for desirable physical traits in partners.

Can I die already

How many cheeseburgers are in those sweaty milkers?

Those tits look nasty lol.
they gross af lul
I can already tell she's a landwhale
she is JFL
lol the typical "the only things that matter are things that you have control over". Normies love deluding themselves with this shit. Personality matters because people believe it's something changeable but when it comes to something like looks, that you can only alter with incredibly expensive and dangerous surgeries then suddenly it doesn't matter at all or no where near as much as le personalimeme, because it's totally not like we evolved to look for desirable physical traits in partners.
high IQ
How many cheeseburgers are in those sweaty milkers?
too many to count

Said she after fucking all the Chad's she could.

Only extremely whorish young women post nudes online. The rest are 30+ hags who get over themselves for attention or because there weren't already thousands of simps validating her when she was a young whore.

Yep, that's why I told people to look at her profile. BPD whore giving virgin teenagers "advice" to keep them stuck in the hamster wheel.

Volcel if you wouldn't