Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL A "Research" Claims that Incels are a Threat to National Security

I thought the French were based and were/are fanatical republicans who are agianst labeling and estates-with-unequal-rights forming? What happened?
The testosterone has plummeted.

What a fucking waste of 'research' money

It has a negative amount of logic and full of lies and demonization of incels.
Of course ! They have an agenda against us, they want us all to be sent to reeducation camps or worse... OUTRIGHT MASSACRED!

Islamic extremism has killed 50 people since 2014?! Really?! Islamic extremism kills 50 people per day!!! (I am not here to offend Sandcels but common....)
>Paris Attacks ( 2015 )

>Nice Truck Attack ( 2016 )

These two attacks have already amassed more deaths than the supposed 50 deaths due to incel mass murderers since 2014.

The unchecked matriarchal takeover of society by foids is a threat to global security. Their madness will drive all of Mankind into a dull and primordial state.

This is old news, we already know that various military/police forces around the western world consider incels to be a threat.
Not only incels, but the entire manosphere.

The unchecked matriarchal takeover of society by foids is a threat to global security. Their madness will drive all of Mankind into a dull and primordial state.
Sadly they are likely to be successful. Every passing year constantly disappoints me. Men just don't seem capable of getting their shit together and repairing the damage.

Most rapists are normies

I have no idea why the USAF would designate an intel briefing on something as mainstream as shitposting on 4chan as FOUO.
32186B98 0C6D 4008 8CEA 13DF6EDED04D

This can't be serious

I think we should start posting the lots of "boyfriends" who have killed their partners

Wow that’s pretty cool, now I have a purpose

yes create a boogeyman and call anyone who doesn't agree with you an "incel".
They won't be arresting us for thought crimes, but they'll use this as a political strategy. This is the left's strategy.