Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL A "Research" Claims that Incels are a Threat to National Security

BenBerger

BenBerger

Captain
★★★★
I came across this article that was written by two 'researchers' that 'researched' the incels and the atmosphere. It has a negative amount of logic and full of lies and demonization of incels. IDK, what could be don't against such ignorance, hypocrisy, and stupidity? Please kill me :feelsrope:

https://phys.org/news/2020-05-incel-terrorist-pose-threat.html

What could be said about this article? Every word is either not accurate or simply WRONG. But let's focus on the main mistakes and fallacies.

She claims that incels are dangerous like Islamic extremism :

Incels are determined to have killed at least 50 people and injured at least 58 more since 2014—statistics comparable to the number of victims of Islamic extremism in the same period. However, Incels are receiving little preventative attention.

Islamic extremism has killed 50 people since 2014?! Really?! Islamic extremism kills 50 people per day!!! (I am not here to offend Sandcels but common....)
And how many women have been killed by their Chad/normie husbands (who are NOT incels) since 2014? And how many women were killed by other women since 2014?! And how many people have died in car accidents since 2014? Oh shit, I think we have to declare Toyota and VW as fucking terrorist organizations!!! lOgiC!!!

She then implicitly blames incels as the source of “misogynistic violence” without thinking that may, just maybe, the source of “misogynistic violence” might come from immigrants who come from other countries (Islamic for example), or attributed to higher divorce rate, or simply to higher report rate?
NO! Blame the ugly guy, that doesn't even come close to a woman in his life, is to be blamed for everything!!!

She then says that miSoGynY is a threat to national security - just fuking kill me, please. I cannot even explain how ridiculous this statement is. Sorry boys.

Stupidity and horrible research abilities are a threat to national security, not incels.

and since these two "Scientists" are probably lurking on this site... I would like to ask them: Aren't you ashamed?

Last edited:
Maybe push some races out of the country if people killed are really the concern.

This is old news, we already know that various military/police forces around the western world consider incels to be a threat.

Since 2014 lol

The colombine killers were incels too like many school shooters.

But of course there was 9/11 in between between

So yeah:feelsclown:

Elliot rodger wasn't the first incel mass shooter

This is old news, we already know that various military/police forces around the western world consider incels to be a threat.
Unbelievable! Normies are so dumb.

But i'm not a threat :( i just wanna be left alone, for the most part.

Unbelievable! Normies are so dumb.
2B593080 9193 44A0 8B21 FDDA2997DE7E

This is it bros...

Since 2014 lol

The colombine killers were incels too like many school shooters.

But of course there was 9/11 in between between

So yeah:feelsclown:

Elliot rodger wasn't the first incel mass shooter
A "Research"

Sexhavers are the real threat

TLDR:

WOMEN BEING CHADCHASING CUNTS ARE A THREAT TO NATIONAL SECURITY

I mean, how many people have been killed by non-incels since 2014? 100,000? More?

JFL at this insane level of illogical stupidity.

I mean, how many people have been killed by non-incels since 2014? 100,000? More?

Tbh I think that 99.9999% of people ever killer were killed by non-incels.
Normie logic is fucking insane.

incels wont simp for women or orbit women, therefore incel and all blackpilled males are a threat to the matriarchy

We can't make any meaningful statistics unless we have an accurate count of incels, and we don't, especially since the line between an incel and a failed normie is blurry.

incels wont simp for women or orbit women, therefore incel and all blackpilled males are a threat to the matriarchy
True.
We can't make any meaningful statistics unless we have an accurate count of incels, and we don't, especially since the line between an incel and a failed normie is blurry.
True

True.

True
we are so greatly despised and oppressed because we see the truth, and if we spread it, society will cease to function once most men stop cucking to women, to the government, to CEOs

we are so greatly despised and oppressed because we see the truth, and if we spread it, society will cease to function once most men stop cucking to women, to the government, to CEOs
Still I think we must spread it.
It is our moral obligation.

Still I think we must spread it.
It is our moral obligation.
yes, I am glad to see someone who also feels a compelling to free our fellow men. many whiteknights, cucks and the like are incels in denial. they just need to see the truth to be free from their self imposed slavery, for anyone who sees and feels the blackpill cannot deny it.

I like how they think they would be able to stop anything, you can't stop incel murders just like you can't kill off all roaches

If incels start getting caught by interacting online and talking/mentioning their planned mass shootings, they'll just adapt and go full loner, and just randomly go on a shooting without mentioning it, its that simple, you can't stop this unless you actually address the problem, society just wants to sweep the problem under the rug JFL

Last edited:
Holes are a threat to all life in the universe.

I came across this article that was written by two 'researchers' that 'researched' the incels and the atmosphere. It has a negative amount of logic and full of lies and demonization of incels. IDK, what could be don't against such ignorance, hypocrisy, and stupidity? Please kill me :feelsrope:

https://phys.org/news/2020-05-incel-terrorist-pose-threat.html

What could be said about this article? Every word is either not accurate or simply WRONG. But let's focus on the main mistakes and fallacies.

She claims that incels are dangerous like Islamic extremism :

Islamic extremism has killed 50 people since 2014?! Really?! Islamic extremism kills 50 people per day!!! (I am not here to offend Sandcels but common....)
And how many women have been killed by their Chad/normie husbands (who are NOT incels) since 2014? And how many women were killed by other women since 2014?! And how many people have died in car accidents since 2014? Oh shit, I think we have to declare Toyota and VW as fucking terrorist organizations!!! lOgiC!!!

She then implicitly blames incels as the source of “misogynistic violence” without thinking that may, just maybe, the source of “misogynistic violence” might come from immigrants who come from other countries (Islamic for example), or attributed to higher divorce rate, or simply to higher report rate?
NO! Blame the ugly guy, that doesn't even come close to a woman in his life, is to be blamed for everything!!!

She then says that miSoGynY is a threat to national security - just fuking kill me, please. I cannot even explain how ridiculous this statement is. Sorry boys.

Stupidity and horrible research abilities are a threat to national security, not incels.

and since these two "Scientists" are probably lurking on this site... I would like to ask them: Aren't you ashamed?

This is the lead author of the study.

Sian

Another French post modernist communications and media 'scientist' - a lot of factions are really committed to framing 'the incel question' very much as an internet issue completely ignoring any material realities or broader societal dynamics. Also they get to do this because the default image in the mainstream of an incel is still a young(ish) white dude - completely 'erasing' (to use their words) the ethnics here. Lol - modernity is such a :feelsclown:.

Last edited:
according to the UN, there were 437k murder victims in 2012. even if the 50 kills in 6 years data was true, which it probably isn't, it would mean incels commit a pretty small percentage of murders compared to the general population. also, lol at how normies vilify crime statistics unless they are applied to ugly men.

Imagine being a tier 1 operator being briefed on your next mission.

"Alright gentleman, our next target is a man named who goes by the online alias "BenBerger." Intel suggests he may be a high level operative in the misogynistic terrorist group known an I.N.C.E.L. His online history is full of hateful comments about women. He's been bouncing his internet traffic all around the world, but NSA SIGINT has pinpointed his location to a suburban house here.

We have reason to believe he may be grooming domestic shooters in homegrown terror ops against m'ladies. We need to bring him in alive, but JSOC has given us operational latitude to take this mission from a bag op to a kill op, if the situation on the ground evolves. Any questions?"

"What does the acronym I.N.C.E.L. stand for?"

"Our analysts are still working on that."

Last edited:
I like how they think they would be able to stop anything, you can stop incel murders just like you can't kill off all roaches

That's not what they want. They actually welcome incel murderers because it helps them achieve their real goal: silence people who are a threat to their political world view, which includes you and everybody here.

Imagine being a tier 1 operator being briefed on your next mission.

"Alright gentleman, our next target is a man named who goes by the online alias "BenBerger." Intel suggests he may be a high level operative in the misogynistic terrorist group known an I.N.C.E.L. His online history is full of hateful comments about women. He's been bouncing his internet traffic all around the world, but NSA SIGINT has pinpointed his location to a suburban house here.

We have reason to believe he may be grooming domestic shooters in homegrown terror ops against m'ladies. We need to bring him in alive, but JSOC has given us operational latitude to take this mission from a bag op to a kill op, if the situation on the ground evolves. Any questions?"
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: These homo special forces have zero discipline and a negative level of courage. They are the cucks of the capitalist order and as such will cowardly run away once the people revolt! I they will join the mob tbh.

The Jews desire our unhappiness more than the survivan of the European peoples. They will destroy all first world societies.

I somehow don't suspect incels, if they indeed are all dangerous anti-liberal radicals, are not gonna get the same treatment as say, Muslim jihadis

This is the lead author of the study.

View attachment 254492

Another French post modernist communications and media 'scientist' - a lot of factions are really committed to framing 'the incel question' very much as an internet issue completely ignoring any material realities or broader societal dynamics. Also they get to do this because the default image in the mainstream of an incel is still a young(ish) white dude - completely 'erasing' (to use their words) the ethnics here. Lol - modernity is such a :feelsclown:.
this is the face of the modern academy. Fuck.
The Jews desire our unhappiness more than the survivan of the European peoples. They will destroy all first world societies.
COPE
Your "First world Societies" are cucked AF and deserve to be destroyed.
This stupid research is what you produce, are you proud of it buddy boyo?!
according to the UN, there were 437k murder victims in 2012. even if the 50 kills in 6 years data was true, which it probably isn't, it would mean incels commit a pretty small percentage of murders compared to the general population. also, lol at how normies vilify crime statistics unless they are applied to ugly men.
YES

That's not what they want. They actually welcome incel murderers because it helps them achieve their real goal: silence people who are a threat to their political world view, which includes you and everybody here.

Politics is cope, what I want and what incels want has nothing to do with politics, it has to do with leverage and resources, politics is like a smokescreen to keep all the pawns distracted while the smart people in society are focused on the actual game, everybody is busy playing "my side is the best", there is no side, were individuals and resources are scarce, politics makes no difference to our side as we won't get anything through politics

Focus on resources, the more resources you have, the more above the law you are, that's reality, politics is for plebs, people who won't get anywhere in life so they take comfort in being "part of a group", its a power in numbers thing, that doesn't matter to the rich and the elites

Let them do it. When the time comes for Incel genocide, I'll be the first to honk my way to the gas chambers.

Politics is cope, what I want and what incels want has nothing to do with politics, it has to do with leverage and resources, politics is like a smokescreen to keep all the pawns distracted while the smart people in society are focused on the actual game, everybody is busy playing "my side is the best", there is no side, were individuals and resources are scarce, politics makes no difference to our side as we won't get anything through politics

Focus on resources, the more resources you have, the more above the law you are, that's reality, politics is for plebs, people who won't get anywhere in life so they take comfort in being "part of a group", its a power in numbers thing, that doesn't matter to the rich and the elites
HighIQ
Yes! Power and resource!

Yeah.

Incel murderers confirm the ludicrous incel stereotype that has been conjured up in the media via the desperate actions of really disturbed individuals who were incels. You are playing into their frame of reality if you start shooting up coffee bars and yoga studios full of foids. They are yearning for another act of desperation - the same is true of the haunting spectre of violent white supremacists everywhere - Charlottesville gave the powers that be perfect fodder for another 20 years of egregious propaganda.

Violent incels are way much more useful to the Truth(TM) the Cathedral continues to manufacture to manage the brains of normies than the weird type of incels who completely agree with the liberals about the liberal framing of inceldom.

Last edited:

Politics is cope, what I want and what incels want has nothing to do with politics

It doesn't matter. It has to do with politics for them. Most incels aren't political but that's irrelevant. It is what they believe that is problematic for those people, so you have to be silenced and the best way to do it is to paint incel beliefs as "extremist", so they can bring the full weight of the law on you just for having wrong think essentially. It's how they deal with all their political opponents.

I mean, they are doing the same with gamers and what does gaming have to do with politics? But apparently it does for those people, because they don't like the fact when they tried to inject their politics into the medium, the gamers somehow rebelled. So they tried to paint all gamers as "violent misogynists" which is downright insane considering gaming is a mainstream entertainment form, but they still tried nonetheless.

Last edited:
so you have to be silenced and the best way to do it is to paint incel beliefs as "extremist"

1. Doesn't matter if they silence us because nobody cares what we have to say to begin with

2. Silencing us isn't going to stop men from going ER, that's my point, you literally can't stop this because every single average man is a potential mass shooter

The more men get caught, the more careful the proceeding mass shooters will be, and soon it won't even be mass shootings, men will graduate to explosives, mass poisonings, etc

1. Doesn't matter if they silence us because nobody cares what we have to say to begin with

Well, they care, and they seem to think we are a treat, which we are in some way since the truth is the natural enemy of any lie, and those people live in a world where 2+2=5 and they want everybody else to live in it too, at any cost.

But more than that, it's the "mean" they are trying to use to silence incels. It's not just that they want to shut you up, they want you out of the picture entirely. They want you to be arrested and locked away simply for what you "believe", not even for what you are. The US army getting "briefed" on incels memes is both comical and scary. It feels like the intelligence agencies are run by inceltears types which i find this to be rather concerning.

Last edited:
They want you to be arrested and locked away simply for what you "believe", not even for what you are.

They can't do that and they have no grounds to, and nobody would allow that to happen anyways, because everyone looks out for themselves, and nobody (especially not gun toting far right males) is going to let the government open the door to arresting people based on thought crimes, you are grasping for straws on this one, it would never happen, because everyone knows once they let that legal precedent get set they're next, there's nothing stopping the police for arresting someone for saying something that is "far right" afterwards

The only guys who will get arrested, are guys making specific threats - "I'm going to do X"

Where the fuck do you live, China?, I can easily see this happening in China or North Korea, but other countries, no

Based on the fact she thinks Islamic extremists have killed 50, I'll assume this article is bullshit.

We aren’t but we should be :feelshmm:

I thought the French were based and were/are fanatical republicans who are agianst labeling and estates-with-unequal-rights forming? What happened?