Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL A republican plot known as “Project 2025” aims to mass liquidate trannies

Least paranoid whore

I wish they would but they are not that based.

Troons are already committing genocide against themselves so they need not worry about muh cuckservative genocide

They should go with it, nothing of value is lost.
Also the word genocide is losing it's value cause virtue signalers like this are using it without proper context.

They should go with it, nothing of value is lost.
Also the word genocide is losing it's value cause virtue signalers like this are using it without proper context.
Trannies are genociding themselves by roping all the time :feelskek:

She gets to believe that. But when I say All women are being controlled by eve herself and we are prisoners from another universe Im the crazy one? Jfl clown world.

cuckservatives do anything slightly based its genocide and a threat to our democsoy!

Wish that happen

Least paranoid whore
reddit whore*
I wish they would but they are not that based.
yeah really. if lgbt and trannies who flaunted it publicly and used it as a weapon of censorship instead of keeping it a secret in the privacy of their bedroom got mass killed or put in asylums things would become much better overnight

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back