Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

A reminder that you're a "pedo" for finding her attractive

Minjaze

Minjaze

Living girl repellent
-
Seriously, people who claim they're not attracted to jbs must be gay.

VVohQRT.jpg

Only over the internet, in irl I just see them as kids, I'm HIGH T af, low t fags like akarin are attracted to these 10 year old chicks with no ass or tits,

Only over the internet, in irl I just see them as kids, I'm HIGH T af, low t fags like akarin are attracted to these 10 year old chicks with no ass or tits,
This

thick milfs are my fave

That shirt...meanwhile some beta is doing her homework thinking he’s a step away from becoming her boyfriend.

you're low T af bug eyes, sorry but low inhib liike you is low T

Honestly, the moment she starts developing a figure she's no longer a kid in my eyes.

I can't underatand it either

someone ruined her beautiful youthful face with makeup

or she eats too much carrots

Lol yep, cucking starts early.

If he saw the shirt, he’d probably think it meant femoids trying to make the basketball team or something.

also she looks like she's gonna be much uglier in the future, the true power of teenage girls is that they look young a beautiful, once they start fully maturing they faces change a lot (in a wrong direction)

Not attracted, body looks like a stick figure. Looks gross.

Last edited:
also she looks like she's gonna be much uglier in the future, the true power of teenage girls is that they look young a beautiful, once they start fully maturing they faces change a lot (in a wrong direction)
I have noticed the same thing

She has the same coloring as my oneitis, except my oneitis' eyes were more silver-like. It's over.

face>body unless it's fat

and you're very low t stop deluding yourself, being tall has nothing to do with testosterone

No breast no ass. Just a cute face and nice hair and eye color combo.

face>body unless it's fat

and you're very low t stop deluding yourself, being tall has nothing to do with testosterone

I'm very low t kek, I guess I don't know why I have a godly frame and build muscle so easily kek

I'm very low t kek, I guess I don't know why I have a godly frame and build muscle so easily kek
because testosterone has nothing to do with bone growth, and to some point every man gain muscles easily

I don't like her manly chin and jaw, but the feminist/tradcuck alliance shaming men for not being attracted to fat old ogres should just fuck off and die tbh.

Yeah, once girls are over 18 they don't look as good.

Fuck off female worshipper I'm glad ur a fucking incel u deserve it
You're the one who's coping, "she's ugly!" And get the billing right, you dumb faggot, I'm a truecel.

JFL @ calling her ugly. Is she going to be gorgeous as she matures? No. But let’s be a little objective here.

Y u so defending of her appearance
(She looks like my oneitis, kek; but uglier in comparison) < That's not the real reason. You're exaggerating about how ugly you think she is. Disgustingly ugly? Come on. That's only for ogres like me.

(She looks like my oneitis, kek; but uglier in comparison) < That's not the real reason. You're exaggerating about how ugly you think she is. Disgustingly ugly? Come on. That's only for ogres like me.
She's not ugly but I'm trying to make a point

you're the one coping here, high t men are not afraid of leaving their mum's basement

Why I'm I even arguing with loli weeb low t fag himself lecturing me about testorone levels, I mean this guy is attracted to girls with no ass or tits the epitome of lacking any testosterone, who wouldn't fuck a Stacy in her own house because he was repulsed by her while being alone with we top kek, I mean how low t can you be, a guy who lacks any muscle or physical attributes.

KEK at me being low t when I scare 80% of the population and physically mog 99% of it,

She is not prepubescent, so no, that would be incorrect.

I want to lay her on her back, spread her legs and make her take my rod.

Agreed 100%
Actually I don't even find her that attractive on the internet either. Pathetic pedo faggots on here. They ruin this forum. I hate that mother fucker Akarin. Would love to rip his insides out. Worthless scum fakecel.

i'm not attracted to her if i'm being honest

Dusty pussy is the best pussy.

15 year olds maybe. I don't find 12 year old attractive at all, they have no breasts and no ass. They're children.

FUCK i should not have opened that fucking spoiler

Ill never share anything that could be considered suifuel outside an spoiler. Im very sensitive too.

Holy shit... Marriage material.

Cannot help but worship these kind of cute female teens... Im sick. I would do anything for marrying one of them.

Ill never share anything that could be considered suifuel outside an spoiler. Im very sensitive too.

Cannot help but worship these kind of cute female teens... Im sick. I would do anything for marrying one of them.

Marry?

Emotionally she is still a kid

Emotionally, women are ALWAYS children. So what's your point? Anyway, lol@me reasoning with you, a fakecel mentalcel mixed-Tyrone who likes LARPing as incel jfl. If I had your face, my life would be so much better.