Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious A reminder that we wont take our lost years back

CursedCel

CursedCel

sine
★★★★
All the fun starts around 15.So even if you are an 20year old 'youngster'(JFL) you still have lost 5years of your life that u cant get back.U have lost teen love and teen fun,if you go ask grandpas out there they all talk about their teen times nobody talks about going 30and being fun.It's over for adultcels,i dont think there is a point in ascending i only live for the time we revenge those who took our rights for a normal life

good point. I am 29 and life is getting worse and worse. I have wasted all those years. I will never get them back. When I was 18, I was thinking, Life will get better when I get older. But it dosen't, it gets worse.

we wont but future incels will

It's over, every 25+ years old truecel knows that feeling

even before this these days, foids start whoring at 11-12 nowadays and a lot of chads lose virginity at 13-14
80% of boys around 12-15 play fortnite and rot.the 20% is banging too much pussy nowdays.But maybe in 5 years there are too many incels out there and we win

I honestly think ugly men will start being euthanized at birth like China used to do to girls the family didn't want.

I don't want my lost years back i just want my future years to not be pure hell.

I don't believe you. When I turn 30, my real life will begin and I'll become handsome. Then I'll have the teenage virgin anime romance I've always knew was coming. You just watch me!

its only going to get worse.

missing teen love is brutal

watching teen couples walk by me on the street makes my blood boil

I don't believe you. When I turn 30, my real life will begin and I'll become handsome. Then I'll have the teenage virgin anime romance I've always knew was coming. You just watch me!
:dab::feelsautistic::panties::feelsmage:

It gets better sweetie

Yeah if you're a youngcel and you haven't lost your virginity by the time you turned 13-14 its over for you.

I'm 28 now and turning 29 in a couple of months. Each passing day it'll get harder to find a relationship. All foids my age expect a partner with experience in both relationships and sex. I got neither of them. With increasing age, it becomes harder to find a partner who accepts that.

I'm no judge. I can say from experience that sometimes you can work your way through and grab a prize by sheer nerve, or by chance.

Bro, i really didn't needed to read that right now :feelsbadman:

I wish i could go back in time.

"Forget about teen love. Women in their late 20s up to late 30s are the most beautiful, intelligent and mature women you silly inkel :soy::soy::soy: "

All the fun starts around 15.So even if you are an 20year old 'youngster'(JFL) you still have lost 5years of your life that u cant get back.U have lost teen love and teen fun,if you go ask grandpas out there they all talk about their teen times nobody talks about going 30and being fun.It's over for adultcels,i dont think there is a point in ascending i only live for the time we revenge those who took our rights for a normal life

I'm not going to lie, a big part of me agrees with you. I try to defend justice and fairness and science in this world. I'm pro-evolution, pro-environment, and pro-choice. But as a 50 year oldcel, there are times I want to be anti-EVERYTHING.

60 year old here. Offically retired on 30 June of this year. Now I'm one of those NEET guys.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back