Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious A reminder for all brocels to brush their teeth before bed

Horatio1

Horatio1

They saw deformity, I found beauty
★★
Make sure to brush your teeth at least once a day. I try to brush them every time I wake up and go to bed.

@Saysitsover Opinion?

i've brushed my teeth less than 30 times in my life ngl

Do not brush teeth I say that shit for many year on here

Don't forget to floss and use mouthwash

i have to get a cavity filled in every time i see the dentist but they're honestly not terrible
Brutal. At least it's not too terrible

i teethsbrush only once in the morning

Should I bump this thread every night to constantly remind as many people as possible to brush?

Why brushing is important?
People from savage tribes have better teeth than mine.

Why brushing is important?
People from savage tribes have better teeth than mine.
A lot of us eat more unhealthy diets than either prehistoric or modern hunter gatherers. If we want to prevent tooth decay, we need to brush our teeth

Should I bump this thread every night to constantly remind as many people as possible to brush?
Tooth decay on top of the myriad of mental and physical problems we possess would make an awful situation even worse. I have decided to bump this thread every night from now on.

Tooth decay on top of the myriad of mental and physical problems we possess would make an awful situation even worse. I have decided to bump this thread every night from now on.
You are fucking coping as shit

Make sure to brush your teeth at least once a day. I try to brush them every time I wake up and go to bed.
Nice man,and truly a BRUSHMAXXING MOMENT.

i brush my teeth once a day and that's before going to bed. i wonder if it's actually fine to not do it in the morning

You are fucking coping as shit
Some copes (not all) are better than no copes. Besides, I love to feel the smoothness of my enamel devoid of plaque with my tongue

i brush my teeth once a day and that's before going to bed. i wonder if it's actually fine to not do it in the morning
You should aim to brush your teeth twice a day, but once is a good start

Social Networks Ok GIF by louis16art

flouride worship thread

ps. i only brush when i feel like it
i dont eat much anyway

flouride worship thread

ps. i only brush when i feel like it
i dont eat much anyway
Plaque develops on your teeth even if you haven't eaten anything

Dont let @Saysitsover see this

Bump. Day 6

Sorry guys, I had to take care of something on Day 5 so was unable to bump it that day