Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel A reference to Men in Black was made in a work meeting, foids had to make it about them and ruin it.

ilieknothing

ilieknothing

كاريسل
★★★★★
The movie is called Men in Black, not Foids in Black or People in Black. The reference would not work if he said something else. If he said People in Black no on would think to the movie where there are guys in suits who kill aliens. Goddam foids, they have to make things about them for no reason at all. I blame all the soy media emphasising foids. Now that I think, they would never make Men in Black today because it doesn‘t say foid in there as well.
WnNLb5Y.jpg

Look at this....

Leave a dislike. :feelsjuice:

I can’t describe in words how annoyed I am by the simple existence of women in todays time. They feel offended because a movie mentioned men in its title without mentioning women, like they act as if that would be oppression against women.

No matter what I do to avoid women, they always manage to ruin my day. I am so disgusted by females, i can’t even have sex with them anymore at this point

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back