Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting A recent influx of personally encountered blackpills is turning me crazy.

Gyros_Pretcel

Gyros_Pretcel

19th c. Church of Hamlossus high priest contender
★★★★★
The time with the Chad roomate and the dozen foids in the mental hospital plus some recent examples of juggernaut law on the chat play a role as well, but the main reason, that got me over the edge is something different.

My boomer family has started to show their true face in the presence of the corona crisis.

The social fabric and imperatives of our society are more a lie, than I thought.

It is over.

I am on SSRI. I barely feel anything. I still have the physical symptoms, anxiety and panic attacks, but It's like under a blanket, but still there. My brain is subconsciously screaming. Just my inner voice is silent and so are my emotions on the surface level. I can only assume what would happen, if I was sober.

I need to disassociate myself from the world of the NT. Cooperation was a mistake.

Be A DeCENt HumAn BEinG.

TaKE reSPONsibiLITY.

StART acTINg lIkE An AdULt.

YoU arE nOt alOnE oN tHe WoRLD.

Fuck you, you hypocrite normie...

Looks like, noone is entitled to anything, ehh? :feelsEhh:

Last edited:
you are not entitled to a reply

The world of NT is full of hatred

Everything is conditional in society.Push someone hard enough and they are able to do anything.May god have mercy on us.

I too noticed law of attraction getting stronger. Just a phase probably. End of a cycle or beginning of it.

You're staying too vague bro.

For even your kinsfolk, they have dealt treacherously with you; they are in full cry after you; do not believe them, though they speak friendly words to you.

The time with the Chad roomate and the dozen foids in the mental hospital plus some recent examples of juggernaut law on the chat play a role as well, but the main reason, that got me over the edge is something different.
Can you elaborate? How was the mental hospital? What did you do there? And what happened with the Chad? Why would a chad be in a mental hospital?

I would encounter blackpills everyday, it's in how people treat each other, how they lie all the time, they way the use their outside facade to appease others and how society facilitates this shitshow so it looks perfectly ''normal''

No one tells you to become a normie and I would never suggest it, seeing through the bullshit is very useful, althought it can tune one a lot into negativity. I'd say use it to your advantage, don't dwell on things that feel wrong and don't try to change normies, it's not worth it.
Sorry for lot of do's and don'ts but that's how I operate:feelzez:

Last edited:
Can you elaborate? How was the mental hospital? What did you do there? And what happened with the Chad? Why would a chad be in a mental hospital?
Dark Triad Chad maybe idk