Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News A Recent Analysis of Tetsuya Yamagami's Tweets (Killer of Shinzo Abe) Reveals That He Was an Incel

Konnichiwa, 善隣

I can only imagine what it must be like in 中国 for an incel but I can not imagine it being too different.

You're right. If such a movement erupts, I can't see where else it takes place if not here.

Also, can you teach me what is meant by 肉彈. I have never seen that second Kanji, I don't think we use that one in Japanese.
"Human bullets" was a old term for japanese soldiers (and pilots basically anyone fighting), they were expected to die. "Victory or be enshrined"

"Human bullets" was a old term for japanese soldiers (and pilots basically anyone fighting), they were expected to die. "Victory or be enshrined"
Proper writing in Japanese is 肉弾

Proper writing in Japanese is 肉弾
Ahhh, yeah, thanks now I see what you mean. That's actually right, but we mostly refer to it as 伊予の肉弾連隊
Wow, based reference tho. I didn't know that was known in China.

Life for woman are Soo easy, yet they still choose to wageslave, I don't get it? What's Soo purposeful about working your ass of everyday? Youre a woman!! Your life are guaranteed to be secured.
I've also wondered this, especially with how easy being a housewife is with modern technology. But imagine being a wife in the 1950s, when all the work that previously had to be done by hand suddenly became automated (due to the dishwasher, washing machine, packaged food, vacuum cleaner, etc). While I can't quite grasp female hypergamy, I can understand how they must've felt incredibly bored and unfulfilled. No wonder so many of them got hooked on pills, and soon thereafter pushed for women to be able to work the same jobs as men.
Technology has truly liberated them and rendered the average man totally useless, as Nikola Tesla predicted.
It's a poetic irony that man built machines to make life better for women, only for the machines to make him useless in the eyes of women.

I've also wondered this, especially with how easy being a housewife is with modern technology. But imagine being a wife in the 1950s, when all the work that previously had to be done by hand suddenly became automated (due to the dishwasher, washing machine, packaged food, vacuum cleaner, etc). While I can't quite grasp female hypergamy, I can understand how they must've felt incredibly bored and unfulfilled. No wonder so many of them got hooked on pills, and soon thereafter pushed for women to be able to work the same jobs as men.
That's a good point and I think it's also a strong scientific observation.

When you seriously study the history of feminism and how it started to gain momentum, you'll see what you mention here plays a significant role. More specifically, you'll see that feminism as we know today was mostly shaped by the 1963 book the Feminine Mystique, which made exactly the same points and argued that women can never be fulfilled by performing household duties and focusing on their families. The book even coined some terms such as the "Housewife Syndrome" while referring to those problems. That idea was basically the catalyst that triggered the second wave feminism and shaped some of the core ideas of the feminist agenda as we know today.

It's all bullshit of course. A woman can easily be fulfilled by focusing on her household duties and family and it's actually a good thing especially for young women who have depression for not being able to find their purpose in life. The life literally bestows upon them a purpose for free just for existing. I don't see what's so bad about that.

It's all bullshit of course. A woman can easily be fulfilled by focusing on her household duties and family and it's actually a good thing especially for young women who have depression for not being able to find their purpose in life. The life literally bestows upon them a purpose for free just for existing. I don't see what's so bad about that.
Although it's no doubt preferable to the "office lady" life, I think the ease of being a housewife is still a problem. We shouldn't assume that women entirely lack a Will to Power. For all of history up until the 1950s they too worked their ass off both in the household as well as doing farmwork or having jobs in a factory or shop. The difference was that such hard work wasn't enough to make them independent, they still needed to rely on a man, especially to do more dangerous and physical work.

That's why women aren't going to suddenly go back to being housewives. The only way is for a severe economic depression to force them to rely on family just to get by. And it just so happens that we may be on the brink of exactly that.

Last edited:
That's why women aren't going to suddenly go back to being housewives. The only way is for a severe economic depression to force them to rely on family just to get by. And it just so happens that we may be on the brink of exactly that.
I’m not suggesting women should go back to being housewives. That would be extremely moronic. I am arguing that degrading the household duties and familial responsibilities of a woman to the word “housewife” is wrong. Pay attention that feminists who keep using the word “housewife” in this context will never use the word “mother”, because “housewife” has a strong connotation of being forced to be one, whereas the word mother focuses on important responsibilities. Nobody is forcing anyone to be just housewives.

It is true that a woman might want more than just being a housewife, and that’s perfectly okay, obviously. I don’t even think that should be open to discussion. But I’m saying that doesn’t mean it is not possible to find fulfillment by being a mother (or housewife, as feminists like saying) and that it’s a gift of life bestowed upon those women who, for one reason or the other, can not find jobs, for example. There are a lot of women who can and did find that maternal fulfillment. If someone’s denying the fact that that is a possible path to find fulfillment as a woman, then they’re deluding themselves and their end goal is to destroy the traditional roles of gender by abolishing the institution of marriage. It also devalues the labor performed by actually fulfilled and happy mothers and disrespects their choice by forcing them to follow a pseudo-movement that they do not want to be a part of.

I’m not suggesting women should go back to being housewives. That would be extremely moronic. I am arguing that degrading the household duties and familial responsibilities of a woman to the word “housewife” is wrong. Pay attention that feminists who keep using the word “housewife” in this context will never use the word “mother”, because “housewife” has a strong connotation of being forced to be one, whereas the word mother focuses on important responsibilities. Nobody is forcing anyone to be just housewives.
I agree, I hate the idealization of the 1950s housewife by tradcons, and feminists are not completely wrong to criticize it as degrading. The problem is that feminism has convinced women that being a dedicated wife is akin to being a slave to the husband. I also don't think women should be forced into it, but they should see marriage in a different light, as a partnership with a man, a noble endeavor to bring new life into the world. What I meant to stress was that this feminist brainwashing will be hard to overcome, it'll probably require dire economic conditions.

What I meant to stress was that this feminist brainwashing will be hard to overcome, it'll probably require dire economic conditions.
Agreed. The conditions to overcome the spread of feminism seems to have arrived or be arriving in a foreseeable future, too.

Japan is a unique case study; I empathise with him. Society cannot really demonise incels to a greater extent that they already do - as more and more men remain single and sexless society will have no choice but to acknowledge the underlying issues that plague us. Or perhaps that is a pipe dream.

I raise my water flask to my incel brethren in Japan, seems to be a suffocatingly lonely country.
Most Japcels dont know english either and remain shut off from the broader anglo speaking blackpillosphere

An incel that entered history as a ruler killer, impressive

Thread deserves a sticky imo. The OP did good research there.

As a fellow Japcel, I was researching Yamagami and found this topic while I decided to google in English. I came to this site from a Japanese incelosphere site and this shit was being discussed there like crazy. Seems Yamagami's inceldom was not discussed much in Western media, which is interesting in and of itself.