Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News A Recent Analysis of Tetsuya Yamagami's Tweets (Killer of Shinzo Abe) Reveals That He Was an Incel

Academiciancel

Academiciancel

PhDcel
-
On July 8, 2022, 41 year old Tetsuya Yamagami assassinated the former Prime Minister of Japan, Shinzo Abe. Yamagami was single, never had a romantic relationship, struggled to be able to find a job and reportedly did not have any contacts aside from his sister and mother.

A researcher named Junko Okamoto, whose research focuses on emotional responses to loneliness among middle-aged and older men, has recently conducted a thorough analysis of Yamagami's Twitter posts. In his Twitter posts, Yamagami himself notably uses the word "incel" multiple times and he often mentions how he was not loved by his parents, how he did not receive any kind of support from people in his life and how it is more difficult for men to escape their loneliness and to lead a fulfilling life.

Here are some excerpts from Yamagami's tweets (The tweets were originally in Japanese, obviously. They were translated into English by me. For reference, I will be including the original Japanese tweets at the end of this post with other related sources):

Tweets by Tetsuya Yamagami aka silent hill 333 (@333_hill):

Tweeted on 20.10.2019 at 03:25: “If a movie in which an incel character goes crazy and turns into a strong villain becomes a huge hit, of course that would anger women. But the Joker is not even an incel. He doesn't even hate all women, he just hates society. The obsessive focus on the question whether or not he is an incel is exactly what drove him insane in the movie.” (Apparently, Yamagami wrote this Tweet shortly after watching the movie “The Joker”).

Tweeted on 20.10.2019 at 04:02: “I will never forgive the Joker, because he is a guy who defiles sincere despair”. (Another Tweet he wrote shortly after watching “The Joker”.)

Tweeted on 15.11.2019 at 08:16: “I can not find a credible answer to the question of what to live for. A man always chooses to destroy himself inside this mountain of bread”. (Mountain of bread is a metaphorical phrase that describes the earth.)

Tweeted on 22.11.2019 at 09:13: “It is an absolute fact that a man can not function alone.”

Tweeted on 23.11.2019 at 14:02: “Yes, this world is full of friendly men and women who are in love with one another. But I’m not a friendly man and I also don’t know how to respond to love”.

Tweeted on 07.12.2019 at 20:53: “I’m just a man-made artifical product. Made to be loved by my father, to be loved my by mother, to be loved by my grandfather… I was 4 years old when I refused their expectations as my father lied in his hospital bed and he begged me for help. Shortly after my rejection he jumped off the hospital roof. I killed my father.” (This refers to how Yamagami, as a year 4-year old boy, refused to acknowledge his hospitalized father as his father. Shortly after, his father committed suicide by jumping off the hospital’s roof)

Tweeted on 07.12.2019 at 20:57: “Ever since I was in kindergarten, I didn't know how to interact with people. How could I be so naive, innocent and still hope to exist?”

Tweeted on 07.12.2019 at 21:04: “I should have caused an incident like Sakakibara, which was a big deal back in the day. I keep thinking that that’s the only way to find salvation.” (For those who don’t know, Sakakibara refers to Kobe serial murders of 1997, where the 14-year old killer used the codename “Sakakibara”, so it stuck and remained as an alternate name for the incident).

Tweeted on 07.12.2019 at 23:40: “That's why I say you're always alone in the end. The only person you can rely on is yourself. I have only my pride. People are just worthless shits.”

Tweeted on 28.02.2021 at 21:01: “Unfortunately, the ice age generation’s heart is also frozen solid with ice.” (For those who don’t know, we use the term “ice age” in Japan to refer to men who were unable to find a job in 1990s because of a severe economic turmoil. In fact, the situation was extremely bad that this generation of people are called “lost generation”, as well. This generation is the main reason why so many 40+year old men in Japan are still single, unemployed and have serious mental problems.)

Tweeted on 26.01.2022 at 20:26 (His final tweet, published 5 months prior to Abe’s assassination): “Those of you who have been blessed, those of you who have won in life, when you become tainted with ego, when you forget your responsibilities, all of your wealth and fame is bound to be lost”

It's worth noting that although Yamagami indeed appears to be a a truecel, the assassination most likely did not have an incel motive. Although some people argue otherwise (check the links at the end), the fact is that the motive for the assassination had already been revealed by Yamagami himself, which is how Shinzo Abe had close ties to a religious organization of which Yamagami's mother was a member of and his brother committed suicide because of his mother's debts to this organization. His inceldom is just a recent development that is still being discussed in Japan mostly by researchers and which I have not seen was covered by the western media, so I thought I would share this news.

Here are the related sources for those who are interested (All content in Japanese only):

A general analysis of Yamagami's tweets: https://news.goo.ne.jp/article/nikkan_spa/trend/nikkan_spa-1857130.html

A compilation of Yamagami's related tweets: https://togetter.com/li/1917501

Twitter has suspended Yamagami's account after the assassination, but his entire Twitter feed is available in the archive: https://archive.ph/tJKfM

A recent blog post alleges that Yamagami's assassination was "motivated by his inceldom": https://anond.hatelabo.jp/20220901161543

I mean, >35% of japanese men between 18-40 are incels, that's not surprising at all

Wow, just 1 more "incel" terrorist added to about the 4 or 5 that might already exist; according to the media, this obviously means we're all ticking time bombs and an even greater threat to foids than the millions of thugmaxxed gang members and other mogger domestic abusers they go for! :feelsclown:

Living in Japan for any sub 5 must be brutal, what with the already large culture of simply LDARing with no foids willing to simply come forward and reduce their standards; the future reality for most of the West. :feelswhat:

I raise my water flask to my incel brethren in Japan, seems to be a suffocatingly lonely country.
You have no idea brocel... Inceldom here is ubiquitous but the thing is, no matter how ubiquitous it is, nobody cares...

I mean, >35% of japanese men between 18-40 are incels, that's not surprising at all
I think it's even more than that... At least half of us men here are incels definitely, I would guess.

On July 8, 2022, 41 year old Tetsuya Yamagami assassinated the former Prime Minister of Japan, Shinzo Abe. Yamagami was single, never had a romantic relationship, struggled to be able to find a job and reportedly did not have any contacts aside from his sister and mother.

A researcher named Junko Okamoto, whose research focuses on emotional responses to loneliness among middle-aged and older men, has recently conducted a thorough analysis of Yamagami's Twitter posts. In his Twitter posts, Yamagami himself notably uses the word "incel" multiple times and he often mentions how he was not loved by his parents, how he did not receive any kind of support from people in his life and how it is more difficult for men to escape their loneliness and to lead a fulfilling life.

Here are some excerpts from Yamagami's tweets (The tweets were originally in Japanese, obviously. They were translated into English by me. For reference, I will be including the original Japanese tweets at the end of this post with other related sources):

Tweets by Tetsuya Yamagami aka silent hill 333 (@333_hill):

It's worth noting that although Yamagami indeed appears to be a a truecel, the assassination most likely did not have an incel motive. Although some people argue otherwise (check the links at the end), the fact is that the motive for the assassination had already been revealed by Yamagami himself, which is how Shinzo Abe had close ties to a religious organization of which Yamagami's mother was a member of and his brother committed suicide because of his mother's debts to this organization. His inceldom is just a recent development that is still being discussed in Japan mostly by researchers and which I have not seen was covered by the western media, so I thought I would share this news.

Here are the related sources for those who are interested (All content in Japanese only):

A general analysis of Yamagami's tweets: https://news.goo.ne.jp/article/nikkan_spa/trend/nikkan_spa-1857130.html

A compilation of Yamagami's related tweets: https://togetter.com/li/1917501

Twitter has suspended Yamagami's account after the assassination, but his entire Twitter feed is available in the archive: https://archive.ph/tJKfM

A recent blog post alleges that Yamagami's assassination was "motivated by his inceldom": https://anond.hatelabo.jp/20220901161543
?????

Living in Japan for any sub 5 must be brutal, what with the already large culture of simply LDARing with no foids willing to simply come forward and reduce their standards; the future reality for most of the West. :feelswhat:
Over for us here in Japan... Just look at us and be happy. You guys mog all of us to oblivion.

I think it's even more than that... At least half of us men here are incels definitely, I would guess.
How strong is the men's rights movement in Japan? As in, how much political and media representation they have?

How strong is the men's rights movement in Japan? As in, how much political and media representation they have?
Pretty strong considering the circumstances, I would say. It's not just limited to the online spaces, either, but there are events taking place. I don't know if they're known in other countries but here we have a whole incel faction that's called Kakumeiteki Himote Doumei (better known as Kakuhido). They're not only very well organized in online spaces, but every Valentine's Day, they go outside and organize protest events around the country in the name of "unloved people" and it always makes the headlines.

Funny how the media always leave this detail out. Even while documenting incels aka hikkikomori.

Pretty strong considering the circumstances, I would say. It's not just limited to the online spaces, either, but there are events taking place. I don't know if they're known in other countries but here we have a whole incel faction that's called Kakumeiteki Himote Doumei (better known as Kakuhido). They're not only very well organized in online spaces, but every Valentine's Day, they go outside and organize protest events around the country in the name of "unloved people" and it always makes the headlines.
Based

Funny how the media always leave this detail out. Even while documenting incels aka hikkikomori.
Very good point. I was so surprised when I learned that the term "hikikomori" is well known by a lot of non-Japanese people even if they don't know anything about Japan.

but i want kawaii japanese waifu so fucking bad :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

He was one of us. I dont blame the guy, being stuck in poverty with no company and no one to rely on. Politicians know that well but they dont give a fuck.

What pisses me off in the media and YouTube being lonely, single, shut in, etc, in Japan is portrayed as both men's and women's problem equally and in videos thumbnails and most of the on screen time are women. People only have simpathy for women.
but every Valentine's Day, they go outside and organize protest events around the country in the name of "unloved people" and it always makes the headlines.
Giga Based.

What pisses me off in the media and YouTube being lonely, single, shut in, etc, in Japan is portrayed as both men's and women's problem equally and in videos thumbnails and most of the on screen time are women. People only have simpathy for women.
Based. When people say that loneliness in Japan isn't only a problem among men but women suffer from it too, that's just bullshit. Even the term "hikikomori" (which is not necessarily being an incel but just being a simple introvert) will only be used when referring to males, and never for females. That alone tells you something...

Based. When people say that loneliness in Japan isn't only a problem among men but women suffer from it too, that's just bullshit. Even the term "hikikomori" (which is not necessarily being an incel but just being a simple introvert) will only be used when referring to males, and never for females. That alone tells you something...
Ridiculous how everyone simp for Japanese women.

I suspected that he was. No man would do such a thing unless he has nothing to live for. The same with the guy who burned down the kyoani studio. Such incidents will only increase in prevalence.

I heard of that group, it's inspiring that somewhere incels are actually organizing. I hope it starts to happen elsewhere because governments sure as hell won't do anything until things get dire.

Ridiculous how everyone simp for Japanese women.
I think it's a way to try and suppress the men's rights movements overall when you think about it. I mean considering that Japan is the place where mens have the most problems and also home to one of the strongest men's rights movements in the whole world, the fact that the western media is so interested in it is because they are afraid that it might spread to the western countries, too. They don't want that so they keep trying to change the narrative with usual fake news.

I think it's a way to try and suppress the men's rights movements overall when you think about it. I mean considering that Japan is the place where mens have the most problems and also home to one of the strongest men's rights movements in the whole world, the fact that the western media is so interested in it is because they are afraid that it might spread to the western countries, too. They don't want that so they keep trying to change the narrative with usual fake news.
Yeah, thats why they try so hard to push feminism and sjw things into Japan. In the west men has no rights to complain about anything.

I cum over my pijama

I suspected that he was. No man would do such a thing unless he has nothing to live for. The same with the guy who burned down the kyoani studio. Such incidents will only increase in prevalence.
Yeah, that's a very good reference. I didn't research much about him, so I don't know for sure, but I would say he fits the bill, too. I think he was also 41 years old coincidentally, if I remember correctly.
I heard of that group, it's inspiring that somewhere incels are actually organizing. I hope it starts to happen elsewhere because governments sure as hell won't do anything until things get dire.
Amen brocel.

Yeah, thats why they try so hard to push feminism and sjw things into Japan.
Exactly. Thankfully the entertainment industry has not turned utterly woke here... yet.

I notice the media always tries to portray the problem as Japanese men not wanting to get into relationships. That if they would just "man up" and ask out a girl that they could easily start a family, but they prefer to play video games or whatever. But the more I looked into it, it seemed the real problem is that Japanese women prefer to pursue a career over starting a family, and having ever higher standards for men. So, it's not that the men are choosing escapism over relationships, but they do so because they've no other option.

Really, it's the same thing occurring in every developed country, even in the urbanized parts of China. It's just most extreme in Japan because it was the first country to experience rapid urbanization and industrialization.

I notice the media always tries to portray the problem as Japanese men not wanting to get into relationships. That if they would just "man up" and ask out a girl that they could easily start a family, but they prefer to play video games or whatever. But the more I looked into it, it seemed the real problem is that Japanese women prefer to pursue a career over starting a family, and having ever higher standards for men. So, it's not that the men are choosing escapism over relationships, but they do so because they've no other option.

Really, it's the same thing occurring in every developed country, even in the urbanized parts of China. It's just most extreme in Japan because it was the first country to experience rapid urbanization and industrialization.
Yeah, those are all good points. Every year it's possible to see a new research here in Japan about how women are rejecting the idea of marriage because they like their freedom and want to pursue careers, and with each new research, the number of women who says they don't want to marry is increasing. I mean... there are young men here who literally marry fucking dolls because they keep being rejected by women... That's how mentally destroyed young men are and still nobody cares. I'm not sure how desperate one must be to do something like that. On the other hand, if a woman wants to marry, they can immediately do so, of course.

Life for woman are Soo easy, yet they still choose to wageslave, I don't get it? What's Soo purposeful about working your ass of everyday? Youre a woman!! Your life are guaranteed to be secured.

Unlike us men, we have to be strong mentally and physically and if we said anything that is not considered normal, we will get throw to the dustbin. Woman? They got praised for being brave and are seen as misunderstood person.

I really am tired of this world, if you're a man, people will attack your weakness. I'm tired of humans and earth in general, if only... Life is like when we were on our childhood. Full of starry curiosity and shred of light but now that light are just shackle that tilted to this prison

I'm tired of earth and the human that inhabits it- Dr Manhattan

Last edited:
Please do not post anything that can be backtraced to you in the internet

You gonna regret it severely

Actually, you can shitpost, but only if you are not rich/famous

Life for woman are Soo easy, yet they still choose to wageslave, I don't get it? What's Soo purposeful about working your ass of everyday? Youre a woman!! Your life are guaranteed to be secured.

Unlike us men, we have to be strong mentally and physically and if we said anything that is not considered normal, we will get throw to the dustbin. Woman? They got praised for being brave and are seen as misunderstood person.

I really am tired of this world, if you're a man, people will attack your weakness. I'm tired of humans and earth in general, if only... Life is like when we were on our childhood.

I'm tired of earth and the human that inhabits it- Dr Manhattan
True. Women live the life on easy mode and still have the audacity to be whiny. Unlike men, women’s lives can easily be fulfilled by doing absolutely nothing but just marrying and having children. If a woman does not have a purpose in her life, it will never be a problem for her. Because a man will eventually want to marry her and she will have the chance to have a fulfilling life by doing absolutely nothing, but just existing.

Men, on the other hand, are nothing without a purpose. If a man can not find his purpose in life, it’s over for him and it can lead to destructive paths such as suicide, as it did and still does to many young men struggling against the difficulties of being a man in a gynocentric world. And men are all alone. They will never ever receive any kind of support from anyone.

Please do not post anything that can be backtraced to you in the internet
1- The only personal information I shared here is my country so I don't see what you mean.
2- Even if it can be tracked to me with that information alone, everything I shared here are just the news published in news agencies in Japan, so I still don't see what you mean.

1- The only personal information I shared here is my country so I don't see what you mean.
2- Even if it can be tracked to me with that information alone, everything I shared here are just the news published in news agencies in Japan, so I still don't see what you mean.
It is not targeted on you, i said it more into thin air, for everyone, not just for you

Whrre you live? Im in post-soviet state, Kazakhstan

jealous,there's no such movement in China

I think this is the first japcel I've seen on the forum.

I'm Chinese, but we face similar conditions in first line cities.

If anything, Japan will be the country for incel uprising (China has too much censorship).

Tap into the Japanese spirit, embrace 肉彈 mentality (Victory or matyrdom) of WW2

Really? Nice city
I guess, but not for an autistic incel like me. It's extremely crowded and impossible to avoid crowds or find a place or something to do to relax without queueing for it first.

jealous,there's no such movement in China
任何「反和諧」運動, 尤其是很多incels鼓勵献忠(GO ER), 我相信incels(自認)會光速送去新疆

I guess, but not for an autistic incel like me. It's extremely crowded and impossible to avoid crowds or find a place or something to do to relax without queueing for it first.
You would like my nice little cozy town, or actually a majority of russian peripheral settlements - they are quite peaceful and calm

I think this is the first japcel I've seen on the forum.

I'm Chinese, but we face similar conditions in first line cities.

If anything, Japan will be the country for incel uprising (China has too much censorship).

Tap into the Japanese spirit, embrace 肉彈 mentality (Victory or matyrdom) of WW2
Konnichiwa, 善隣

I can only imagine what it must be like in 中国 for an incel but I can not imagine it being too different.

You're right. If such a movement erupts, I can't see where else it takes place if not here.

Also, can you teach me what is meant by 肉彈. I have never seen that second Kanji, I don't think we use that one in Japanese.

Life for woman are Soo easy, yet they still choose to wageslave, I don't get it?
Most women live under the delusion that moneymaxxing and doing the things that make men more "attractive" to women will make men more attracted to them.

Also, sustaining yourself as an independent woman allows you to stay on the cock carousel pretty much indefinitely. That is easily worth millions and decades of wagecucking to a woman. There are women who are willingly homeless and have men basically begging them to be married and live in his mansion. Wagecucking is a way better alternative to a woman than being forced into the home/bed of a subchad male.

And then of course you have sex work, which requires less and less sexual output on the woman's part. Think OnlyFans. Technology has truly liberated them and rendered the average man totally useless, as Nikola Tesla predicted.

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/yHyCOiIznZkr/