Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

A real life example of just be white theory

UncannyValley

UncannyValley

Undesirable
-
I just went out to a restaurant today for my annual dose of suifuel and food. I witnessed some 35-45 year old beta cuck bearded redditor (not particularly attractive in anyway) with a moon faced Chinese female. I can't understand why Asians are obsessed with white men, and unattractive white men nonetheless.

Just be white only works on asian women ( and you need to be in a place where a lot of asian women are located)

Be white theory does not work in western countries.

Perhaps the guy was rich and betabuxxed her.

Asian females hate themselves.

Virginp0wers said:
Just be white only works on asian women ( and you need to be in a place where a lot of asian women are located)

I live in the US lol. It obviously works to some extent in the west.

Virginp0wers said:

Actually it works on ALL ethnic women

just a lot of white men default to asian

good personality

The fact that I cant get a girlfriend disproves jbw theory

A Good Friend said:
good personality

Of course. Personaliteeheeehee

Popbob said:
The fact that I cant get a girlfriend disproves jbw theory

Have you tried Asian girls?

Move to africa as a white man and they will all treat you like a god, just because you have white skin, even when your´e an ugly subhuman. Same with asian people i guess.

Untill it happens to me I won't believe in this myth.

Dekim said:
Untill it happens to me I won't believe in this myth.

I saw it with my own eyes. I don't want to believe it either. Fwi, I rate the guy a 5, so maybe it works for normies only?

DestroyedLife said:
Move to africa as a white man and they will all treat you like a god, just because you have white skin, even when your´e an ugly subhuman. Same with asian people i guess.

AIDS

Cuck-Damage said:

I live in a part of the UK where it is white dominated tbh and the male to female ratio is skewed in that their are a lot more guys around.

aka incel hell.

Virginp0wers said:
Cuck-Damage said:
I live in a part of the UK where it is white dominated tbh and the male to female ratio is skewed in that their are a lot more guys around.
aka incel hell.
UK is generally a cock fest

no surprise at huge numbers of incels there

DestroyedLife said:
You can get that there too, if you really want.
I stand a greater chance in Africa.

Cuck-Damage said:
UK is generally a cock fest

no surprise at huge numbers of incels there

yep if i wasnt poor and didnt have crippling anxiety id definitely move to an asian country tbh.

UncannyValley said:
I can't understand why Asians are obsessed with white men

Because many white men look like this.

Attachments

• large_image.jpg
    large_image.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 98
DonkeyPunch said:
Because many white men look like this.

That guy would be a 7/10 on PSL , which is something like 90% in comparison to other people.

Virginp0wers said:

Works on mostly just the ugly or weirdo/eccentric type asian girls

DestroyedLife said:
That guy would be a 7/10 on PSL , which is something like 90% in comparison to other people.

I could go to the mall right now and see at least a couple white guys comparable to that. Tall, perfect skin, light eyes, chiseled jawline, low bf etc. I would say that objectively white men are the most aesthetic, at least face wise. Also they are the tallest. I would say the average height for a young, healthy male between the ages of 18 and 25 is around 5'11, maybe taller. In the Netherlands the average male height is 6'1, which is a low ball considering many Dutch cities like Amsterdam are filled with short ethnics and that skews it a bit. 

Short, ugly white men are totally fucked.

DonkeyPunch said:
I could go to the mall right now and see at least a couple white guys comparable to that. Tall, perfect skin, light eyes, chiseled jawline, low bf etc. I would say that objectively white men are the most aesthetic, at least face wise. Also they are the tallest. I would say the average height for a young, healthy male between the ages of 18 and 25 is around 5'11, maybe taller. In the Netherlands the average male height is 6'1, which is a low ball considering many Dutch cities like Amsterdam are filled with short ethnics and that skews it a bit. 

Short, ugly white men are totally fucked.

You rate the individual features not exactly enough, trust me these kind of guys are kinda rare.  He has a heavy jaw, probably low bf, good harmony, nice nose, eyes are above avg and looks overall very masculine. Only flaw are his high arched eyebrows which are too feminine looking. When i go out i see rarely such guys, maybe 1 time in a month.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back