Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

A real high IQ take on the positives and negatives of women joining the work force?

RetardedChinlet

RetardedChinlet

S U P R E M E
★★★★
Please link me one.

Surely doubling the work force is positive in some ways but the value of an individual worker also diminishes at the same time. And with women providing for themselves, men lose some of the opportunity to attract women with resources.

It makes Jews more money and gives them additional wagies. There’s your (((benefit))).

As long as there are no quotas, I don't mind.

Besides, there are many menial jobs that men typically would hate doing. Most service jobs, education of young children or nurses. I suspect the stereotype "women only play support" in the gaming community is very real.

Also I think what really prevents men from becoming richer than women and thus from betabuxxing is not female competition for jobs, but taxes and welfare.

Last edited:
The only time I would justify foids entering the workplace is if there is a need for extra income, and even then the foid can just work at home.

Other than that, it is the man's responsibility and foids should be there to raise children and do domestic chores.

there's nothing positive, foids take all the good jobs (office jobs) and then they think that men are worthless bc 'women can do just as good as the men' :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:

It makes Jews more money and gives them additional wagies. There’s your (((benefit))).
As long as there are no quotas, I don't mind.

Besides, there are many menial jobs that men typically would hate doing. Most service jobs, education of young children or nurses. I suspect the stereotype "women only play support" in the gaming community is very real.

Also I think what really prevents men from becoming richer than women and thus from betabuxxing is not female competition for jobs, but taxes and welfare.
The only time I would justify foids entering the workplace is if there is a need for extra income, and even then the foid can just work at home.

Other than that, it is the man's responsibility and foids should be there to raise children and do domestic chores.
there's nothing positive, foids take all the good jobs (office jobs) and then they think that men are worthless bc 'women can do just as good as the men' :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:
I appreciate the takes. But I really want some prewritten wall of text tbh. I remember reading one years ago.

I appreciate the takes. But I really want some prewritten wall of text tbh. I remember reading one years ago.

Well, meanwhile, we can keep discussing the subject despite our low IQ, right?

If you want a pro/cons rundown, here is a very basic one :

Women being allowed to work

Pros:
  • good for the economy, as the nation then doubles its workforce (assuming women can be as productive as men).
Cons:
  • terrible for demography, as women then don't make enough babies

Feel free to add items.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back