Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious A rant on the current state of blackpill affairs (There is no escape).

zekr

zekr

AMOR FATI
★★

This is a big deal...

The age of blackpill knowledge being gatekept for those that it truly affects is over. Every normie is aware of sexual dynamics, physiognomy terminology, and archetypes like the sigma vs incel, etc. Wheatnormie is the largest blackpill channel on youtube and the majority of his viewers are no longer incels. I've known about his channel for more than a year and his videos were quite novel when he first started uploading with his viewership/videos being almost entirely inundated with fellow brocel comments to normies now actively conversing about their relationships in the comment section. The same can be said about many other blackpill content arenas on the internet once relegated to sub-5 men, now of which have been discovered by the lowest common denominator. I decided to leave the incelosphere for the most part because of this phenomenon with everything being 100% obfuscated with secrecy no longer existing.

It's truly over. At least incels up until recently (really the last year and a half) that held blackpill knowledge could potentially use it to their advantage to looksmax even if it gave them results that made them 1% more attractive and provided a slight edge in terms of unspoken information over the general population. Every normie knows what looksmaxxing is from "how to mew properly" videos getting millions of views online, to every guy now hitting the gym to get the lowest body fat % possible, to normies purchasing heel lift inserts on amazon. If everyone is looksmaxxing then it is only driving the already insane female sexual pickiness through the roof at an exponential rate of acceleration that was birthed in first place due to the global online dating/social media explosion. If chad is aware of looksmaxxing then looksmaxxing means absolutely nothing now and the hyper-competitive sexual marketplace is literally heading to the point of gigachad being the bare-minimum within the next 20 years (a hyperbolic joke that is swiftly becoming reality). Once again...chad always wins.

I'll say it again... It is truly over. Incels lost the cultural war in an ironic sense because yes, we wanted to prove the blackpill to be true in order to stop the consistent genetic gaslighting but never wanted it to go mainstream (at least not at the insane rapid pace that it did (all of this seems to have taken off in the last 2.5 years, really since the beginning of covid)). All of this has happened so rapidly it seems, and blackpill information has been desacralized to the point where it means nothing now as I have said (once a way for sub-5 guys to feel a sense of catharsis in explaining their life story and how they have been mistreated, to something that has opened up the doors to commodify the human soul). If everyone is aware of these unspoken aspects of sexual success then not only will it give individuals an excuse to outwardly call out those who they observe as being dysgenic due to these newly learned markers (chad: "hahah look at that freak's canthal tilt (instead of just being called a nerd in the past)), but society will have reached a point where ugly vs. attractive will be a fine, measurable line (unlike before where there was at least some aspect of subjectivity) due to this newly formed consciousness where the ugly will be actively discriminated against (unlike now with passive discrimination (a stacy cashier, bank teller, or interviewer can tell you are ugly and may be rude to you but cannot accurately articulate as to why that is the case in great detail as you're just the "weird guy" or "not her type")).

The state of affairs is completely fucked and this rising normie consciousness in terms of coming to grips with sexual genetic determinism will not open up the door to empathy and understanding, but towards actively vindictive and totalitarian behavior.

I said that I would stop posting but I will continue to do so if I find something I deem novel to contribute...

Last edited:
Heightflation was brutal. Everyone is heightfrauding, some more than me. If you aren't heightfrauding you're literally losing height.

I have 1 improvement technique that I haven't seen anywhere else and I'm keeping it to myself.

Last edited:
Yes, but I generally am not too miffed about the mainstreaming of the blackpill as it only reveals the inherent nature of foids and the gaslighting bluepilled elites to the masses; the only plausible problem I foresee is the "memeification" of it and it basically being diluted and watered down to the level of a more nihilistic redpill, as MTNs exposed to wrongthink like this tend to do... :feelshehe:

Which will inevitably result in any "movement" being easily beaten back or subdued by foids, their countless orbiters, redpillers, and the overall same bluepilled status quo controlling the modern world today; I don't like Wheat Waffles much, anyways, due to him not even being an incel and mainly appealing to normies and even some foids who pop up in the comments thinking they're unique. :feelsclown:

it was already over tbh

Also what a way to miss out on the extra money. Any of us could have created a youtubel channel and use all the knowledge from the incelosphere to get popular and make money.

it was already over tbh

Also what a way to miss out on the extra money. Any of us could have created a youtubel channel and use all the knowledge from the incelosphere to get popular and make money.
Not all of us have the low inhibition and unfearing nature of Wheat Waffles to literally publish his face and also mention that he's in fact a successful MTN/HTN... :feelswhat:

I would understand it if he was legitimately just a truecel rotter unafraid of being exposed, but I guess he actually has the confidence to think he can be revealed as a "blackpiller" revealing the true nature of the gaslighting lies of the bluepill and still get foids. :society:

I was always well below the threshhold of any of that stuff helping me so I don't really care. I would like to think the mainstreaming of blackpill truths would engender a spirit of rage on the part of nonchads to redistribute the means of reproduction but the masses are way to zombified at this point. For nonchad coomers 3d foids are just a fetish the can forget about.

Wheat waffles tends to attract people who'd we consider redpillers and PUA's, his channel really isn't about us at its core.

it was already over tbh

Not true necessarily. The thing about WW is that he presented the "blackpill" in such a way that is as overton window friendly as possibly. He made the blackpill essentially redpilled and focused on self-improvement. There is no woman-hate or any politically incorrect things on his channel. He's also a white normie with an Anglo sounding voice. Literal foids (Femsapien) have covered his videos and given him praise. No real blackpill purist would present the blackpill in such a way.

Inceldom has become mainstream since the effects of the changing sexual dynamics are now becoming very apparent to normies. It’s a shame a lot of them only mimic what actual incels say and don’t truly understand it

Not true necessarily. The thing about WW is that he presented the "blackpill" in such a way that is as overton window friendly as possibly. He made the blackpill essentially redpilled and focused on self-improvement. There is no woman-hate or any politically incorrect things on his channel. He's also a white normie with an Anglo sounding voice. Literal foids (Femsapien) have covered his videos and given him praise. No real blackpill purist would present the blackpill in such a way.

yes, but he cant present it in any other way without being banned or atleast shadow banned on jewtube