Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious A quiestion for KHHV: are any of you sex-shy?

BookwormCel

BookwormCel

Self-banned
-
I'm KHHV and I think I have the sexual shyness. I think if a woman would offer me sex I would probably decline it, regretting it after (unless, perphaps, I'm extremely drunk)?

The solution is to go visit a hooker. Somehow the option of loosing your virginity to a hooker seems easier and simpler, than having the first sex with a woman you met casually. But I don't want to risk catching any STD's. I'm probably not going this road until I pass the age of 30. Erotic massage is another option (it's much more safe).

Similar thoughts, anyone?

Volcel retard. Back to reddit.

What a GrAYcel, mang…:feelsseriously:

what? what are you even asking?

Volcel retard. Back to reddit.
"Lack of sexual relationships past the age of consent, regardless of effort on that person's behalf. Many incels try to gatekeep inceldom and claim only those that have put in effort to approach women are incel, so this excludes love shy incels or mentalcels in their view. Alternatively, other incels argue these things are hard to alter or improve and such individuals are still incel against their will."

Yep ive been offered sex many times by attractive foids but I’m too shy and autistic to follow up

Yep ive been offered sex many times by attractive foids but I’m too shy and autistic to follow up
Send me their contacts, I'll be your wingman

We are too shy, but we should go to whores and get rid of that shyness

I think I have it

Sexual shyness is normal for khhvs.

How would I know? I’ve never had it.

Same here, it’s over for non NT 6’3 Henry Cavill look alikecels

i can t afford to be shy

If you're ugly or defective or mentally I'll, shyness is a normal reaction to situations where you will fail.

I'm KHHV and I think I have the sexual shyness. I think if a woman would offer me sex I would probably decline it, regretting it after (unless, perphaps, I'm extremely drunk)?

The solution is to go visit a hooker. Somehow the option of loosing your virginity to a hooker seems easier and simpler, than having the first sex with a woman you met casually. But I don't want to risk catching any STD's. I'm probably not going this road until I pass the age of 30. Erotic massage is another option (it's much more safe).

Similar thoughts, anyone?
Most STD's can be treated with antibiotics

Being shy or nervous is a normal reaction for anyone but rejecting sex because of that shyness is retarded

Yes I have women begging me to breed them every time I step outside my house (my years of mewing and bonesmashing finally paid off), but I'm too shy so I walk right past them.