Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting A quick trip through the Italian 'incelosphere'

T. Normanno

T. Normanno

Recruit
★★
I would post this in Sewers but I do not see to option to do so.
I'm from the Italian incelosphere (more like """incelosphere""") and I thought I'd give you guys a quick rundown because things are so bad it's almost funny.
I joined in 2019 and currently there are like 5-6 generic redpill forums that all hate each other due to schisms and various past drama. The first anomaly is that there is no incel forum (i.e. a forum that can only be joined by incels).

Forum dei Brutti = the most popular one, also the only one with expanding forms of monetization lol (for example you need to pay 5 euro to delete your account, and 12 to delete all posts associated with it!). The admin is a complete piece of shit who has a son and abused its position multiple times to bully his enemies and fuck female users. He's also mentally unstable and bans people for trivial things. The userbase is generally trash and low IQ with some gems here and there (lots of FDB users, including the administrator himself, can't even write in proper Italian grammar).

Rami Spogli = the odd one. It has the higher quality of discussion...at the cost of being quite toxic. It is dominated by circlejerks and married, old boomers who costantly belittle and bully young incel users. They think they managed to "succeed" in life due to their efforts and thus they expect the younger generations to do the same, in spite of the different historical circumstances they were born in. The circlejerks and old users are held in such a high regard that the admins won't ever touch them. In fact as long as you are an old user, you are free to brag and even describe you sexual encounters in detail. There are even actual Chads with two-digit bodycount among the userbase, btw. Since they are the favourites of the boomers, no one can touch them.
Users here also have the sad tendency to weaponize their weaknesses against each other. Also as a new user, you will never join the restricted areas of the forums unless you manage to gather enough support from the circlejerks, and even if you do, other users will just ask the admin to create an even more exclusive area where they post their stuff (while they can keep reading yours). At least, there are no women here, and no lack of quality users.

Un Brutto Forum = this is the one I personally run since 2021, even though these forums were way older than that. UBF is a half-dead site and I struggle to give it a direction. Currently it is a generic redpill forum that dabbles very often in off-topic stuff such as conspiracy theories and politics. We have few users and we always post the same threads. It's the only forum where both bragging and women are prohibited, but it is not an incel forum by any means. Last year I tried restricting access to incels while grandfathering the already existing users but I had to give up because it just died. Un Brutto Forum was really popular in 2017-2018 and in those years even managed to threaten the supremacy of Forum dei Brutti, but tbh back then it was trash, even more than FDB is today.

Inferno Redpill / Sigma Forum = An interesting experiment last year. This was a redpill/blackpill zoomer forum very similar to incels.it in tone but at the same time...quite anti-incel (even though half its users would admit their inceldom if cornered). They followed the juvenile sigma/andrew tates philosophy of having Patrick Bateman profile pics, grinding like madmen and fuck prostitutes, but never complain about loneliness. It got deleted multiple times by ForumFree (the hosting platform) because they did not comply with Google rules or something like that, which is a shame because at some point it got REALLY popular and funny. It still exists on another platform but it seems like the users gave up (or perhaps they ascended...:feelsthink:).

F*r*m degli *nc*l = By far, the worst of the bunch, because the current iteration of it was founded on betrayal. It was created by a group of users in 2019, including myself, because we were tired of being abused by the Forum dei Brutti's admin. Starting from the premise of just policy and democracy, it ended up in the hands of an (arguably) even worse tyrant and we all got banned. Why? Because during the COVID lockdowns a lot of toxic females who insulted incels joined the forums out of boredom, we demanded their bans, and ended up clashing with the newly-appointed admin, who defended them. Nowadays it has become an anti-feminism site and an echo-chamber for the administrator's ideology, who dreams about getting famous in the manosphere or something. To this day, the forum represents a disturbing parody of what an incel forum normally is/should be. There is not free speech for men: only women can have that. They can freely join the forums and start spewing feminists arguments so that the admin and other users can "debunk" them. Male users are immediately banned if using common incel language like femoid, or if they don't agree with the admin's Manifesto. Many truecels are thus excluded and designated as "trolls" while ex-slayers who stopped having sex are considered incels for all intents and purposes. One of the mods is even married and they simp/joke/argue with the female users everyday. And "femcels" hags of course are accepted and kept on a pedestal, they can even share their sexual experiences and cry about trivialities.

So yeah, as you can see things look quite nasty for bootcels, we don't even have a place we can call home. I think there are some decent italian Telegram groups out there but as far as I know, those are dominated by circlejerks too, so good luck getting an invite.
The issue with the Italian manosphere is that they never took inceldom seriously, with users being more interested in personal gains, memes and freakshows.
The machist culture doesn't help either, with the general populace considering us faggots. Even the Redpillatore, the greatest redpill blog in the country, recently deprecated incels and made a lot of bullshit posts that directly contradict things that he posted in the past, perhaps because he was scared of feminists shutting him down.
I think you guys are quite lucky to have incels.is. Sure, these forums probably have skeletons hidden somewhere too, but there's lot of things from which to take inspiration.
For example I admire your lax ban policy and more or less implemented it on my site, too. I loathe permanent bans so much, especially when they are inflicted on outcasts like us. Only normalfags and psychopaths permaban people, because they have no empathy and their minds can't see beyond their little sphere of interest. Incels and disadvantaged males in general need a last ship they can always return to, even if banned temporarily, because otherwise where the fuck are they supposed to go? But at the same time, it is not fair that forums like these take charge of all the troubled persons on Earth, because they are already under strict observation and a single hothead can make lots of damage. In the end, I think having multiple forums/communities is a good thing, BUT NOT LIKE ITALY where fragmentation is coupled to toxicity, egomania and subversion of the original reason these spaces exist in the first place.

Last edited:
Interesting read, thanks for your time

It's kinda similar on the "international" incel/blackpill forums with several forums coexisting because of schisms and some of these forums being more specialized (looksmaxxing, geomaxxing, neets)

I already knew about the forum dei brutti, even created an account before realizing i had to pay to post things :feelshaha:

So to put it shortly, all of those forums are more redpill-based than blackpill-based, and you end up with no real incel-only blackpill forum, is it that?

Interesting Italy has several incel and looksmax forums. Meanwhile in the Spanish language which has many more speakers than Italian there really isn't an equivalent of this forum. There are forums with lots of incels like forocoches, burbuja.info or foroparalelo but they're not exclusively incel forums.

So to put it shortly, all of those forums are more redpill-based than blackpill-based, and you end up with no real incel-only blackpill forum, is it that?
Exactly
Interesting Italy has several incel and looksmax forums.
Neither of that. UBF in the past had a lot of stuff on aesthetics but all the good posters disappeared over the years. I run it currently but I'm a total n00b in that regard so at most we give ratings, nothing on the level you'd see on looksmax.org. Same for FDB

Bravissimo! Bella Bella!

Si no capito que pasa

I'm from the Italian incelosphere (more like """incelosphere""") and I thought I'd give you guys a quick rundown because things are so bad it's almost funny.
I joined in 2019 and currently there are like 5-6 generic redpill forums that all hate each other due to schisms and various past drama. The first anomaly is that there is no incel forum (i.e. a forum that can only be joined by incels).

Forum dei Brutti = the most popular one, also the only one with expanding forms of monetization lol (for example you need to pay 5 euro to delete your account, and 12 to delete all posts associated with it!). The admin is a complete piece of shit who has a son and abused its position multiple times to bully his enemies and fuck female users. He's also mentally unstable and bans people for trivial things. The userbase is generally trash and low IQ with some gems here and there (lots of FDB users, including the administrator himself, can't even write in proper Italian grammar).

Rami Spogli = the odd one. It has the higher quality of discussion...at the cost of being quite toxic. It is dominated by circlejerks and married, old boomers who costantly belittle and bully young incel users. They think they managed to "succeed" in life due to their efforts and thus they expect the younger generations to do the same, in spite of the different historical circumstances they were born in. The circlejerks and old users are held in such a high regard that the admins won't ever touch them. In fact as long as you are an old user, you are free to brag and even describe you sexual encounters in detail. There are even actual Chads with two-digit bodycount among the userbase, btw. Since they are the favourites of the boomers, no one can touch them.
Users here also have the sad tendency to weaponize their weaknesses against each other. Also as a new user, you will never join the restricted areas of the forums unless you manage to gather enough support from the circlejerks, and even if you do, other users will just ask the admin to create an even more exclusive area where they post their stuff (while they can keep reading yours). At least, there are no women here, and no lack of quality users.

Un Brutto Forum = this is the one I personally run since 2021, even though these forums were way older than that. UBF is a half-dead site and I struggle to give it a direction. Currently it is a generic redpill forum that dabbles very often in off-topic stuff such as conspiracy theories and politics. We have few users and we always post the same threads. It's the only forum where both bragging and women are prohibited, but it is not an incel forum by any means. Last year I tried restricting access to incels while grandfathering the already existing users but I had to give up because it just died. Un Brutto Forum was really popular in 2017-2018 and in those years even managed to threaten the supremacy of Forum dei Brutti, but tbh back then it was trash, even more than FDB is today.

Inferno Redpill / Sigma Forum = An interesting experiment last year. This was a redpill/blackpill zoomer forum very similar to incels.it in tone but at the same time...quite anti-incel (even though half its users would admit their inceldom if cornered). They followed the juvenile sigma/andrew tates philosophy of having Patrick Bateman profile pics, grinding like madmen and fuck prostitutes, but never complain about loneliness. It got deleted multiple times by ForumFree (the hosting platform) because they did not comply with Google rules or something like that, which is a shame because at some point it got REALLY popular and funny. It still exists on another platform but it seems like the users gave up (or perhaps they ascended...:feelsthink:).

F*r*m degli *nc*l = By far, the worst of the bunch, because the current iteration of it was founded on betrayal. It was created by a group of users in 2019, including myself, because we were tired of being abused by the Forum dei Brutti's admin. Starting from the premise of just policy and democracy, it ended up in the hands of an (arguably) even worse tyrant and we all got banned. Why? Because during the COVID lockdowns a lot of toxic females who insulted incels joined the forums out of boredom, we demanded their bans, and ended up clashing with the newly-appointed admin, who defended them. Nowadays it has become an anti-feminism site and an echo-chamber for the administrator's ideology, who dreams about getting famous in the manosphere or something. To this day, the forum represents a disturbing parody of what an incel forum normally is/should be. There is not free speech for men: only women can have that. They can freely join the forums and start spewing feminists arguments so that the admin and other users can "debunk" them. Male users are immediately banned if using common incel language like femoid, or if they don't agree with the admin's Manifesto. Many truecels are thus excluded and designated as "trolls" while ex-slayers who stopped having sex are considered incels for all intents and purposes. One of the mods is even married and they simp/joke/argue with the female users everyday. And "femcels" hags of course are accepted and kept on a pedestal, they can even share their sexual experiences and cry about trivialities.

So yeah, as you can see things look quite nasty for bootcels, we don't even have a place we can call home. I think there are some decent italian Telegram groups out there but as far as I know, those are dominated by circlejerks too, so good luck getting an invite.
The issue with the Italian manosphere is that they never took inceldom seriously, with users being more interested in personal gains, memes and freakshows.
The machist culture doesn't help either, with the general populace considering us faggots. Even the Redpillatore, the greatest redpill blog in the country, recently deprecated incels and made a lot of bullshit posts that directly contradict things that he posted in the past, perhaps because he was scared of feminists shutting him down.
I think you guys are quite lucky to have incels.is. Sure, these forums probably have skeletons hidden somewhere too, but there's lot of things from which to take inspiration.
For example I admire your lax ban policy and more or less implemented it on my site, too. I loathe permanent bans so much, especially when they are inflicted on outcasts like us. Only normalfags and psychopaths permaban people, because they have no empathy and their minds can't see beyond their little sphere of interest. Incels and disadvantaged males in general need a last ship they can always return to, even if banned temporarily, because otherwise where the fuck are they supposed to go? But at the same time, it is not fair that forums like these take charge of all the troubled persons on Earth, because they are already under strict observation and a single hothead can make lots of damage. In the end, I think having multiple forums/communities is a good thing, BUT NOT LIKE ITALY where fragmentation is coupled to toxicity, egomania and subversion of the original reason these spaces exist in the first place.
whats does FDB mean

Interesting read, thanks for your time

It's kinda similar on the "international" incel/blackpill forums with several forums coexisting because of schisms and some of these forums being more specialized (looksmaxxing, geomaxxing, neets)

I already knew about the forum dei brutti, even created an account before realizing i had to pay to post things :feelshaha:

I don't agree, many users used fdb not only as redpill but also as blackpill, there are even posts by people who confess to being blackpilled, the forum dei brutti in my opinion was one of the best incel forums on both red and blackpill themes. now the only forum that comes closest even if only slightly (in my opinion) is the Italian incel forum

We need to make localized incel forums everywhere. Every country needs a forum, thank you for sharing these details about this forum.

Dobbiamo creare forum incel localizzati ovunque. Ogni paese ha bisogno di un forum, grazie per aver condiviso questi dettagli su questo forum.
Sono d'accordo

I don't agree, many users used fdb not only as redpill but also as blackpill, there are even posts by people who confess to being blackpilled, the forum dei brutti in my opinion was one of the best incel forums on both red and blackpill themes. now the only forum that comes closest even if only slightly (in my opinion) is the Italian incel forum
You know nothing. FDI is a female-infested shithole where inceldom is considered a political affiliation not a condition, exactly what our enemies want. Truecels are instabanned for using incel language while married bastards who have nothing to do with inceldom are elevated to admin roles.

And FDB is not a blackpilled forum at all lmao y'all are just dumb clowns who can't even write a sentence in proper italian.

You know nothing. FDI is a female-infested shithole where inceldom is considered a political affiliation not a condition, exactly what our enemies want. Truecels are instabanned for using incel language while married bastards who have nothing to do with inceldom are elevated to admin roles.

And FDB is not a blackpilled forum at all lmao y'all are just dumb clowns who can't even write a sentence in proper italian.
in fact I wrote "in my opinion"

We need to make localized incel forums everywhere. Every country needs a forum, thank you for sharing these details about this forum.
Incels deserve a voice everywhere

non pensavo ci fosse tutta sta merda dietro il forum dei brutti. Senza contare l'admin che alla fine si è convertito a bluepillato con il metodo più infame che poteva usare.

Non ha senso avere un forum blackpill italiano.
La maggior parte dei blackpilled italiani usano forum inglesi dato che hanno un IQ maggiore e conoscono la lingua inglese allo stesso livello di quella italiana tbh.

expanding forms of monetization lol (for example you need to pay 5 euro to delete your account, and 12 to delete all posts associated with it!). The admin is a complete piece of shit who has a son and abused its position multiple times to bully his enemies and fuck female users. He's also mentally unstable and bans people for trivial things
DO NOT SHOW @Master this thread. S(he) will start getting ideas