Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel A quick, surefire source of suifuel

• Thread starter Deleted member 33560
  • Start date
Deleted member 33560

Deleted member 33560

The Shitting Overlord
-
1. Download FaceApp on IOS
2. Take a clear picture of yourself (doesn’t matter how grotesquely ugly you are, as long as the pic is clear)
3. Use the gender swap filter, swap your face to the foid version of you (your looksmatch)
4. Upload the pic to tinder with a female name and watch as you get 1000s of likes within minutes, leagues and miles of what you ever would with your usual subhuman self

Not going to try sounds like suifuel

Know what is more suifuel? Use this on lesbian tinder, and see that even foids have more chance to fuck other foids than you

I tried this once (not tinder or anything) but my looksmatch would be a qt asian girl and I'm not even asian, brutal looksmatchpill

Know what is more suifuel? Use this on lesbian tinder, and see that even foids have more chance to fuck other foids than you
cgw5v6czh7c01.gif

You can use the gender swap filter on Snapchat as well but I don't know if it works better than the FaceApp one
I’d rather download a simple photo editor than a toxic social media platform designed for roasties to show off their tits

I refuse to accept, that the answer to inceldom is to just become female.

I’d rather download a simple photo editor than a toxic social media platform designed for roasties to show off their tits
It's just for the sake of the Tinder expiriment nigga, fuck everything else on that degenerate app

Slippery slope, not touching that. I don't need an app to confirm the obvious.

This u, brocel?
Sorry in advance for the suifuel you will experience when that is posted to tinder
(Remove the watermark)
I might so it but saw literal roadhogs get their inbox filled in mere hours so its kinda pointless.
That is you?
MOGGGAA MEE
Just become your own waifu theory. I guess it works well when you have a low T feminine face.

Attachments

• FaceApp_1619815781613.jpg
    FaceApp_1619815781613.jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 41
I might so it but saw literal roadhogs get their inbox filled in mere hours so its kinda pointless.

Just become your own waifu theory. I guess it works well when you have a low T feminine face.
Fuck FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK. I would fuck the brains out of that foid. Man you are attractive wtf you doing here. I can't imagine the male version of that face looking that bad.

They add makeup filters and fix facial features on those.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back