Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over A quick reminder of how over it is

CursedCel

CursedCel

sine
★★★★
Hey.The abnoxious fat girl,with hairy hands who looks like a total lesbian.Yeah that girl,has kissed more girls than you.She has had more sex than you and even been given love and affection.

no shit lesbos are lesbos till chad approaches them

images

This picture presents the timeline of the universe.
The universe began to exist on the left side.
When I say "it never began", that's the point where it could have began

Hey.The abnoxious fat girl,with hairy hands who looks like a total lesbian.Yeah that girl,has kissed more girls than you.She has had more sex than you and even been given love and affection.

my mother is a fat fuck and gets fucked regulary by cucks that even come by , so a fat foid gets payed while getting fucked , seems legit

this world makes no fucking sence for man really

Being SMVmogged by dogs is actually worse.

who? can you show me a picture or something

I had this one horribly ugly fat cunt in middle school, who ended up being preety much a private prostitute for a group of older guys. Men will fuck any hole.

Its infuriating, seriously theres a fat cunt that is a "friend of a friend" sort of thing and she really is a disgusting human being. Ugly, fat, has/ had an std ( still dunno the status kek) but still has a boyfriend.

Just goes to show women are the privileged ones in the dating world yet normies still love to defend their m'ladies and their "dating problems"

I want to pour acid on bitches. Fuck.