Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill A quick reminder of how easy Females have it on Tinder (old video)

LastGerman

LastGerman

Ubermenschcel
★★★★★
I know it is obvious, but I want to show off the difference in percentage.
Male messages: 28 / females messages: 378 - on the first day...
In percentage (ratio difference): The female had a higher contact ratio by 1350%. Arithmetically, it is beyond over. Also, keep in mind that this video was made in December 2015.
And look at both examples (male/female). Both with great personalities... If you do not have a personality like this man, it is over.

Gigachad has it better in reallife than stacy though I guess.

The guy mogs the foid on top of that.

I do not think so, of course he might get some validation but in comparison to a female...?

I do not think so, of course he might get some validation but in comparison to a female...?
Well, there are many girls on stacy level because most girls are looksmaxed while guys aren't. Such a gigachad is 1 in 10000.
Most guys wouldn't approach stacies by the way and there's been a study done on this. Way too pussy because they know they have no chance.
Gigachad > stacy tbh, if I could choose I'd choose this. Imagine being a validation seeking insecure bitch

Brb need to take my 1000 showers to get that confident hairline and hunter eyes personality

Brb need to take my 1000 showers to get that confident hairline and hunter eyes personality
Showers made my penis 8 inches. Try it.

THAT GUY WAS REJECTED BY 73% OF WOMEN????
NOW IMAGINE HOW MUCH % A SUB8 MALE WOULD GET

lol, no need to imagine anything... my matching ratio was 1/2000, rejected by 99.95% of them

COPE

Even gigachad doesn’t have it as good as a 1/10 foid landwhale because at the end of the day, men are oppressed.

So, it is beyond over then...
Well, after watching St.Blackops2cel's Tinder performance in east Africa it is clear that I'm just a flight away from ascension. But here in the west... it's not over, it never began

In other news, sky is blue.

We were never in the game to begin with.

That guy easily mogs the foid yet she got over 3x the amount of matches and a higher message rate.
Yet people will still deny that foids have it easier. :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

COPE

Even gigachad doesn’t have it as good as a 1/10 foid landwhale because at the end of the day, men are oppressed.
Just live in a Muslim country theory

He will get validation from other men for being a slayer and he will get to fuck a lot of women.

IT IS TRULY OVER IT HAS NEVER EVEN BEGUN IF YOU ARE AN INCEL.

Foids can't have it any easier, they've already reached the limit.

:feelsrope: