Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

a quick analogy for our situation

S

Snhook

I regret every post I’ve ever written on this site
-
Going through life without ever finding true love is like owning a Lamborghini and never pressing a particular button the entire time you own it.

With life, you’re given something so precious, so unique and finite and even rare and all the while because of your unlucky genetic makeup you won’t even be able to enjoy the best part of it. We will never have any conception of what we’re missing out on.

Yes, water, I know. But I just happened to be pondering this today.

shitty analogy ngl :feelskek:

More like being given a vault with bars of gold inside, but not the keycode to open it. :blackpill:

FOIDS CANNOT LOVE. IT IS THEIR NATURE. THEY ARE EVIL MACHINES OF SEMEN-MONEY EXTRACTION. FOIDS CANNOT LOVE BECAUSE LOVE IS A MALE CONSTRUCTION TO MAKE THINGS REMAIN OVER CENTURIES. THATS WHY NEVER WAS A MATRIARCHY, ONLY IN ISOLATED TRIBES THAT COULD EVEN REACH 20 KM AROUND.

LOVE IS EVOLUTIONARY MALE PEAK.

Its Over GIF

Going through life without ever finding true love is like owning a Lamborghini and never pressing a particular button the entire time you own it.

With life, you’re given something so precious, so unique and finite and even rare and all the while because of your unlucky genetic makeup you won’t even be able to enjoy the best part of it. We will never have any conception of what we’re missing out on.

Yes, water, I know. But I just happened to be pondering this today.
The truth is that even if you manage to finally meet some girl, if you meet her at 25+ then it's OVER. You'll never pairbond with her in the same way you would if you were a teenager. It's a fact of life.
As a kid, you have your hormones running rampant. You feel LOVE. As an adult? You might feel mildly attracted to her. It's not the same hormonal cocktail.
You have a Lamborghini. There's a button in there that will make you happy. But you have to find it, and you can only press it within five minutes of turning the car on. You're given the car already running. If you press the button afterwards, it does nothing. That's the analogy you're looking for.