Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious A question to those of you who think Jews are destroying the West with mass Islamic immigration.

ColdLightOfDay

ColdLightOfDay

Serge’s alt.
★★★★★
Why on earth would the Zionists have a vested interest in destroying the West by flooding it with Islamic immigration when Israel is already surrounded by Muslim countries who would likely have wiped them off the face of the Earth if it wasn’t for American military and economic aid?

This conspiracy theory makes absolutely no sense. Islamic countries are a far greater threat to Israel than the secular / Christian west. Why would they want to turn their greatest ally into another potential enemy? Very low IQ theory this one.

752E46AE 1DE1 48EA BBC5 7BEBB40A44C7

i hope the West will burn

You're thinking about it the wrong way.

Your starting point should be believing that Jews are responsible for every evil in the world and then you construct explanations with that in mind.
For example: Jews caused the coronavirus that wiped out a lot of stock market that Jews also control because Jews. See? It's all perfectly logical when Jews are the culprits.

You're thinking about it the wrong way.

Your starting point should be believing that Jews are responsible for every evil in the world and then you construct explanations with that in mind.
For example: Jews caused the coronavirus that wiped out a lot of stock market that Jews also control because Jews. See? It's all perfectly logical when Jews are the culprits.
Haha, you’re right. The same critique can be applied to every ZOG theory. If the Jews are already in control of every institution then why are they seeking to destroy the institutions already beneath their control? I am genuinely interested in what the anti-Zionist-cels here have to say about this.

Why on earth would the Zionists have a vested interest in destroying the West by flooding it with Islamic immigration when Israel is already surrounded by Muslim countries who would likely have wiped them off the face of the Earth if it wasn’t for American military and economic aid?

This conspiracy theory makes absolutely no sense. Islamic countries are a far greater threat to Israel than the secular / Christian west. Why would they want to turn their greatest ally into another potential enemy? Very low IQ theory this one.

The surrounding Islamic countries are puppet states of the US and globalists. Their governments are not a threat to Israel. The only real threats are militia groups that are universally labelled as terrorist groups.

As far as migration goes, this weakens the populace of that country. They come to the West, away from the dictator assholes that the West installed in the first place. They lose their culture, religion, and identity (including national), as they settle in to the host country and acclimate to their culture and language.

Sometimes the first generation migrants go through a Western education and become agents of the West. They work for the governments and fully drink the nationalism koolaid. Their loyalties to their home countries and people are completely eroded.

Now you have a group of people who are no threat to the host country nor are they a threat to Israel.

I support the mass immigration.
It satisfies my accerelationist-thoughts!

The surrounding Islamic countries are puppet states of the US and globalists. Their governments are not a threat to Israel. The only real threats are militia groups that are universally labelled as terrorist groups.
The only reason the surrounding countries aren’t at war with Israel is because they are economic puppets of the US. If, as the ZOG theorists claim, Israel is intent on destroying the US then this protection would also disappear with its destruction.

Also, who do you think those terrorist groups are funded by? Egypt, Jordan, Lebanon and Iran all have a stressed relationship with Israel and pressure from the US is the only way open war can be prevented. The only country that is not openly hostile to Israel in the region is Saudi Arabia because they are also propped up by the US, they cooperate on military matters because of a common interest in suppressing the influence of Iran but there is still a Saudi embargo on trade with Israel and tension would only escalate if the US was destroyed.
Sometimes the first generation migrants go through a Western education and become agents of the West. They work for the governments and fully drink the nationalism koolaid. Their loyalties to their home countries and people are completely eroded.
This isnt entirely true, most of the Muslim diaspora living in the west is critical of the actions of Israel. Think Ilhan Omar and people along those lines. Israel has nothing to gain from increasing islamic influence among the ranks of their closest ally.

It's about Jewish controlled western economies wanting more cheap immigrant labour to make them richer.

People who think Jews rule the world aren't wrong, but they aren't exactly right either.

Why would they want to turn their greatest ally into another potential enemy? Very low IQ theory this one.
They don't give a flying fuck about the west. It is an economic and political hotbed for them to leech off and use to their means. Notice how Isreal itself isn't "pro immigration".

Israel isn't all. Most powerful Jews are in North America and are completely fine with arabs mixing and killing whities in Europe.

Israel isn't all. Most powerful Jews are in North America and are completely fine with arabs mixing and killing whities in Europe.

Israel are very strict on racial purity and immigration.

It's Jewish controlled western nations (led by USA) pushing mass immigration for cheap labour and to weaken Christian values.

Also I'd say jews dislike europeans more than arabs. Reasons:

1) Europeans have higher IQ than arabs and therefore pose a bigger threat.
2) Jews are genetically closer to arabs.

It's all about race mixing and dumbing down of the western societies. IT's easier to rule dumb people. That's why black slaves didnt have their balls cut off in America as they had in Israel back in the days.

I don’t think about Jews much

Well to begin with - 'those' who think Jews are destroying the world shouldn't be essentialized. People will say the 'far right' in all their diversity and context in their specific countries believe this, but their position on Israel is far more complex. It's a deep division within those far right/alt right, not all of them support Israel i.e. Golden Dawn in Greece.

Not necessarily saying it's true, but those who do say it I believe they will retort that by enabling Muslim immigration to the West, so they install governments that are more receptive to Israel policies. They're not doing it to 'destroy' the West, but to provide a pretext for Zionist-friendly governments.

Israel wants validation from EVERY country on the globe as we move into the 21st century and their plans for domination grows. This includes their 'allies' i.e. the UK, Australia, Germany etc who may not agree with their greater Israel plans and need a bit of 'shuffling'.

The only reason the surrounding countries aren’t at war with Israel is because they are economic puppets of the US. If, as the ZOG theorists claim, Israel is intent on destroying the US then this protection would also disappear with its destruction.

Also, who do you think those terrorist groups are funded by? Egypt, Jordan, Lebanon and Iran all have a stressed relationship with Israel and pressure from the US is the only way open war can be prevented. The only country that is not openly hostile to Israel in the region is Saudi Arabia because they are also propped up by the US, they cooperate on military matters because of a common interest in suppressing the influence of Iran but there is still a Saudi embargo on trade with Israel and tension would only escalate if the US was destroyed.

This isnt entirely true, most of the Muslim diaspora living in the west is critical of the actions of Israel. Think Ilhan Omar and people along those lines. Israel has nothing to gain from increasing islamic influence among the ranks of their closest ally.

JFL at thinking any Arab country would go to war with Israel if it wasn't for American cuckery. They only went to war in the 20th century twice (third time with Egypt was motivated by Egyptian national interest). They were fighting under the banner of Arab nationalism spearheaded by Gamal Abdel Nasser. Now that this has gone, each of these other 'Arab' countries have their own conflicting self-interests in the region. The idea that these countries would likely 'wipe them off the map' is bullshit, they'll fighter and kill each other before they do that. This assumed they are all united on some front when they are not. Israel/Saudi are already allies in the region against Iran. Other countries 'hostility' to Israel is just face-saving measure to prevent the general population from being in uproar - which would facilitate Islamist influence and revolution.

And that is the true threat to Israel - an Islamist party that has pan-Islamic ambitions of uniting most of the Muslim world. But that is an idea in theory, never going to happen.

Not necessarily saying it's true, but those who do say it I believe they will retort that by enabling Muslim immigration to the West, so they install governments that are more receptive to Israel policies. They're not doing it to 'destroy' the West, but to provide a pretext for Zionist-friendly governments.

Israel wants validation from EVERY country on the globe as we move into the 21st century and their plans for domination grows. This includes their 'allies' i.e. the UK, Australia, Germany
I live in the UK and we have a large Muslim population. I have never met a Muslim who had a positive view of Israel. Israel would have nothing to gain by increasing the Muslim population in the west. I watch a lot of public debates and the only Muslim I have seen with a somewhat favourable view of Israel is Maajid Nawaz and he is hated by most other Muslims here and most don’t even consider him a Muslim. Your suggestion (or hypothetical retort, whatever you want to call it) that Israel is flooding the West with Muslim immigration so “they install governments that are more receptive to Israel policies” makes no sense for this reason, as increased Muslim representation in the west is having the exact opposite effect.
And that is the true threat to Israel - an Islamist party that has pan-Islamic ambitions of uniting most of the Muslim world. But that is an idea in theory, never going to happen.
This isn’t necessarily true, there doesn’t need to be a unionist Islamist movement for the surrounding countries to pose a hostile threat to Israel as many of them (Jordan, Lebanon and Egypt) already have established border disputes with Israel that would be massively heightened if it wasn’t for US influence in the region preventing them from acting on it. Regardless, the Muslim brotherhood (who despise Israel) has a strong influence in all these countries and in the right political climate (and if Israel no longer had US protection) could ascend to power and would most likely heighten tensions with Israel, which could result in war.

there is no collective jewish evil,but the people allowing islam to flood europe are exclusevly jewish.

there is no collective jewish evil,but the people allowing islam to flood europe are exclusevly jewish.
‘Exclusively Jewish’ that just isn’t true. The explosion of the Muslim population in the UK came about as a result of New Labour immigration reforms instigated under Tony Blair in the early 2000s - he’s a catholic.

France, the European country with the highest Muslim population, had a labour shortage after WW2 when it drastically needed to rebuild its totally destroyed infrastructure so opened its borders to its former North African colonies, which is why there are so many Muslims there today. This has nothing to do with Jews, unless you are going to blame the Jews for WW2, which I have seen done before but only by idiots who are totally ignorant of history.

‘Exclusively Jewish’ that just isn’t true. The explosion of the Muslim population in the UK came about as a result of New Labour immigration reforms instigated under Tony Blair in the early 2000s - he’s a catholic.

France, the European country with the highest Muslim population, had a labour shortage after WW2 when it drastically needed to rebuild its totally destroyed infrastructure so opened its borders to its former North African colonies, which is why there are so many Muslims there today. This has nothing to do with Jews, unless you are going to blame the Jews for WW2, which I have seen done before but only by idiots who are totally ignorant of history.
im not too well versed in this.
europe is complicated,you'd have to look at the european eunion and whos running it
Even so you can look at the US and still see what im talking about.

not all jews are scheming degenerates,but most scheming degenerates tend to be jewish

I live in the UK and we have a large Muslim population. I have never met a Muslim who had a positive view of Israel. Israel would have nothing to gain by increasing the Muslim population in the west. I watch a lot of public debates and the only Muslim I have seen with a somewhat favourable view of Israel is Maajid Nawaz and he is hated by most other Muslims here and most don’t even consider him a Muslim. Your suggestion (or hypothetical retort, whatever you want to call it) that Israel is flooding the West with Muslim immigration so “they install governments that are more receptive to Israel policies” makes no sense for this reason, as increased Muslim representation in the west is having the exact opposite effect.

British Muslims are more based than other 'western' Muslims - perhaps due to the fact that most are from Pakistan, Bangladesh etc. You're right about Maajid Nawaz and Quilliam - even some liberal Muslims hate him as well. His identity and background is perfect for liberal elites to push forward ideas to cuck Islam and engrain western ideas so they can "integrate" into British culture.

It's very true that many far-right/alt-right parties and movements - although some despise Israel, most would approve of Israel's more belligerent demands. Look at Donald Trump's peace plan and the mixed reception it got from European governments. I'm not saying I think that Israel want to destroy the West with Muslim immigration though. Sounds like a retarded conspiracy theory to me, but I assume they would rationalize it like that in one way or another.

This isn’t necessarily true, there doesn’t need to be a unionist Islamist movement for the surrounding countries to pose a hostile threat to Israel as many of them (Jordan, Lebanon and Egypt) already have established border disputes with Israel that would be massively heightened if it wasn’t for US influence in the region preventing them from acting on it. Regardless, the Muslim brotherhood (who despise Israel) has a strong influence in all these countries and in the right political climate (and if Israel no longer had US protection) could ascend to power and would most likely heighten tensions with Israel, which could result in war.

Egyptian Muslim Brotherhood are dead. I'm surprised they haven't resorted to violence. The branches in these other countries are too weak. My point was all these countries are motivated by national-self interest to do anything to Israel. When they were all united under pan-Arab ideals only then did they agree to go to war with Israel. A pan-Islamist state would go to war with Israel in a heartbeat, but their ambitions first demand overthrowing these corrupt governments first. For them, the 'road to Jerusalem goes through Cairo' and the like.

Egyptian Muslim Brotherhood are dead. I'm surprised they haven't resorted to violence. The branches in these other countries are too weak. My point was all these countries are motivated by national-self interest to do anything to Israel. When they were all united under pan-Arab ideals only then did they agree to go to war with Israel. A pan-Islamist state would go to war with Israel in a heartbeat, but their ambitions first demand overthrowing these corrupt governments first. For them, the 'road to Jerusalem goes through Cairo' and the like.
I agree that all nations only act out of a national self-interest, but I think the emergence of a pan-Islamist state isn’t a prerequisite for an invasion of Israel. Remember, most of these countries already have a border dispute with Israel, it is in their national interest to reclaim these lands and they don’t need to be united under one nation in order to form an alliance. Saudi Arabia and Israel are nominally in an alliance against Iran even though they are totally ideologically at odds with each other and if you go issue-by-issue Iran and the Saudis are actually closer in ideology than the Saudis are to Israel despite the fact they are on the opposite side of a regional power struggle.

If US influence in the Middle East began to wain, I am sure the surrounding states would become emboldened and tensions would rise over the already present border disputes.

Jerusalem is the third most sacred city in Islam after Mecca and Medina, there was uproar across the Muslim world when it Netanyahu named it the official capital of Israel, even from the Saudis. It is not crazy to suggest that uproar would have been even more intense had the decision not had the backing of the US and Trump administration.

I agree that all nations only act out of a national self-interest, but I think the emergence of a pan-Islamist state isn’t a prerequisite for an invasion of Israel. Remember, most of these countries already have a border dispute with Israel, it is in their national interest to reclaim these lands and they don’t need to be united under one nation in order to form an alliance. Saudi Arabia and Israel are nominally in an alliance against Iran even though they are totally ideologically at odds with each other and if you go issue-by-issue Iran and the Saudis are actually closer in ideology than the Saudis are to Israel despite the fact they are on the opposite side of a regional power struggle.

If US influence in the Middle East began to wain, I am sure the surrounding states would become emboldened and tensions would rise over the already present border disputes.

Jerusalem is the third most sacred city in Islam after Mecca and Medina, there was uproar across the Muslim world when it Netanyahu named it the official capital of Israel, even from the Saudis. It is not crazy to suggest that uproar would have been even more intense had the decision not had the backing of the US and Trump administration.

You're forgetting about the little thorn in the side of Arab states - which is Palestinian Nationalism. Despite these 'border issues', they have nothing to 'reclaim' or 'claim', there borders are totally artificial and determined by a Frenchman and Brit. You think all these Arab states would go to war for 'Palestine' - they have mixed relations with the Palestinian authorities in either the West Bank or Gaza. You think Syria under Assad would go to war for a 'Palestinian causes'? Hamas don't like Assad, that's obvious. Israel know this and exploit these conditions hence their survival to this very day. It's not just American support. They like to stir shit up in their enemies countries and turn them against one another. There national security is far less under threat today from external aggressors than it was in the 1950s and 1960s when ideas of a possible pan-Arab state from Egypt to Iraq was talked about as a real possibility.

I wouldn't say Iran and Saudi are ideologically on the same wavelength either. Saudi is a kingdom that has its roots with the pact its founder made with a ultra-orthodox scholar that has survived to this present day. It is purely confined to Saudi Arabia after they supressed the Ikhwani revolts - who were Wahhabi zealots that wanted further expansion. The current saud-wahhab pact is undergoing some transformation under bin Salman and his modernisation efforts. Last time this happened under King Faisal, we saw reactionaries and the grand mosque seizure in 1979 and they resorted back to the inward ultra-conservatism of before. They are outside of the fold of Islamism that developed with the Muslim Brotherhood, through Qutb and Khomeini who blended it with Shia theology and jurisprudence. This is why most Islamists hate Saudi, but look to Iran as an inspiration, only the Salafi ones tend to hate Iran too.

DJ2GFPLVAAAP_9G.jpg

1498452596482.jpg

qMF5rT58XIvE5oUynXJO3RNz1pz2xmk3Vp6evJlpfEB-0J1CwKA2NNqZKmGhqCkuabb4MZ0pmC4W5dv5_uEGl_9Gb09TS9vgxhlnXbVymVy9lF-fWAwQPp8JBwIJJTopTtp8QMaN7RJvD_397Wv_C97Epy1UXtJETjsb2qJ6

1545221010112.jpg

giphy.gif

To me, Zionists hate both Arabs and Europeans, so they just fuck us both up.

The west is already destroyed

>gay marriage
>female rights
>inceldom rate over 30% nearing to japan soon
>feminism
>soyboys

Low IQ. If this is a global Jewish conspiracy run by a cabal of elites you really think these fringe ultra orthodox rabbis would be not only in in the act, but also be allowed to discuss it publicly? Ultra orthodox Rabbis and the liberal Jewish elite who are involved in media and banking are not one and the same. France, the nominally Christian country with the highest percentage of Muslims (8%) has less than half the percentage of Muslim population than Israel itself (17%) so I guess they are using the same tactic to destroy their own country?

global Jewish conspiracy

They ARE the ideologists and leaders of the organizations pushing migration to Europe. They designed and executed the decline of European population through social engineering with jay made feminism, reducing the perceived ideal size of familys through jay owned media, propagating LGBTI... It's all on UN official documents.

DwDqJjaWoAAhwnT.jpg

European-Genocide-Plan-Excerpt-Kalergi-Plan-Exposed-2.jpg

66bgit7eda431.jpg

Im not sure how this works either, aren't even (a good portion of) liberals against Israel? But liberals themself are jews right? So it's a jewish civil war? :feelstastyman:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back