Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy A question to all of you protein defiecient vegancels

Tempus Edax Rerum

Tempus Edax Rerum

Sexless, Neutered, tax-paying Mouse
★★★★★
If you protein defiecient, androgenous, soy slurping vegancels think that you guys are SOOO morally superior to the rest of us by not eating animals. How do you live with the fact or the hypocrisy that you are still killing all the various types of plants. Plants are STILL life and they have feelings and a soul just like animals do.

Im waiting for an explanation, because im quite tired of you cucks always taking the moral high ground and thinking that you are so much better than the rest of us.

Last edited:
um im pr sure there is no incels that are enough of a cuck to be a vegan. incel and vegan is like saying two opposing things

im protein defiecient yet not a vegan
its over

I'm not vegetarian. Sorry.

um im pr sure there is no incels that are enough of a cuck to be a vegan. incel and vegan is like saying two opposing things

I hate those damn green rascals and their constant,"central nervous system this",and "different hierachies of existence that"...

Don't they know, that protein only comes from beef

Meat tastes good :feelsautistic:

I think the real problem with veganism is the fact that all consumption requires the suffering of someone or something, and that it doesn't really solve the problem.

so how do Indians survive

Oooo, look at what the cat dragged in, Mr. I am so morally superior to everyone else. Always, have to rub in how "morally" and "spiritually" superior you are to us mere "meat eaters" right. But did you know that if we did not eat meat, those animals would have never been born and would have never existed in the first place. How do you answer to that? If it wasn't for us those animals would have never lived in the first place.

Last edited:
Oooo, look at what the cat dragged in, Mr. I am so morally superior to everyone else. Always, have to rub in how "morally" and "spiritually" superior you are to us mere "meat eaters" right. But did you know that if we did not eat meat, those animals would not have been born and would have never existed in the first place, how do you answer to that, if it wasn't for us those animals would have never lived.
I'm not a vegan or vegetarian, I asked you a simple question and you sperged out. How do Indian people survive if "protein only comes from beef?"

Who says plants have a soul? Then again, who says animals have a soul? But then, plants aren't intelligent enough to pass our "Do You Have A Soul" tests.

I'm not a vegan or vegetarian, I asked you a simple question and you sperged out. How do Indian people survive if "protein only comes from beef?"

Here you go with your logic again. How about you try this for a piece of logic, I eat meat because I am the APEX predator. I am the dominant life form on this planet, therefore I get to exercise my power and my will over lesser lifeforms. Those lesser animals were made by God to be eaten by me.

Plants have no self-awareness, will to live, or ability to feel pain or loss. They're okay to eat. In fact, many fruit-bearing plants depend on animals consuming their fruit to spread their seeds.

Also, I'm not protein-deficient. I get 180+ grams of protein every day as a vegan, far more than I need to survive.

Plants have no self-awareness, will to live, or ability to feel pain or loss. They're okay to eat. In fact, many fruit-bearing plants depend on animals consuming their fruit to spread their seeds.

Also, I'm not protein-deficient. I get 180+ grams of protein every day as a vegan, far more than I need to survive.

Ohh, if plants have no will to live, why do they grow? How can something grow if it doesn't have an intrinsic soul attached to it, and how do you explain the fact that trees shed their leaves during the Autumn in preparation for Winter. Only a being or a life form that has consciousness or a soul could possibly do that, everyone knows that.

And everyone knows that certain amino acids(building blocks of protein) necessary to build human tissue, are ONLY found in animal products. No plant has a complete amino acid profile, that's why you need to eat meat.

Last edited:
Ohh, if plants have no will to live, why do they grow? How can something grow if it doesn't have an intrinsic soul attached to it, and how do you explain the fact that trees shed their leaves during the Autumn in preparation for Winter. Only a being or a life form that consciousness or a soul could possibly do that, everyone knows that.

And everyone knows that certain amino acids necessary to build human tissue, (which are the building blocks of life) are only found in animal products. No plant has a complete amino acid profile, that's why you need to eat meat.
Plants grow because they have biological processes in place to do so. They still have a biological imperative, but that doesn't mean they don't have a will or desire to live the same way a human, dog, or sheep does.

And it's not true that no plant food has a complete amino acid profile. Soy and quinoa have complete profiles, and other plant foods contain all essential amino acids even if the ratios aren't even enough for their profiles to be considered "complete".

Here's my Cronometer to prove I have absolutely no deficiency in amino acids or calories.

Plants grow because they have biological processes in place to do so. They still have a biological imperative, but that doesn't mean they don't have a will or desire to live the same way a human, dog, or sheep does.

And it's not true that no plant food has a complete amino acid profile. Soy and quinoa have complete profiles, and other plant foods contain all essential amino acids even if the ratios aren't even enough for their profiles to be considered "complete".

Here's my Cronometer to prove I have absolutely no deficiency in amino acids or calories.

View attachment 113468

But, I like the way meat tastes and its part of my culture. Why should I give up something that I like, for something so arbitrary as sparing the life of a lesser life form such as a cow or a chicken. Everyone dies eventually right? I am actually minimizing their suffering by killing then and eating while they are young and sparing them of the slow and painful process of aging . Killing and eating animals is actually morally superior, to not killing and not eating them, since the animals suffer less in the long term if we kill them early and pardon them from the aches and pains of old age, thanks to our superior human foresight.

Last edited:
But, I like the way meat tastes and its part of my culture. Why should I give up something that I like, for something so arbitrary as sparing the life of a lesser life form such as a cow or a chicken. Everyone dies eventually right? I am actually minimizing their suffering by killing then and eating while they are young and sparing them of the slow and painful process of aging . Killing and eating animals is actually morally superior, to not killing and not eating them.
There are a lot of reasons to go vegan besides ethics. It's healthier, for one. The American Heart Association classifies red meat as a Class 2a carcinogen. (https://www.cancer.org/cancer/cancer-causes/general-info/known-and-probable-human-carcinogens.html) Overconsumption of saturated fat--largely found in animals--is a widely known risk factor for coronary heart disease. (https://web.archive.org/web/20150724215855/http://whqlibdoc.who.int/trs/who_trs_916.pdf) Substituting saturated fat with poly and monounsaturated fats reduces risk of coronary heart disease by about 30%. (https://www.ahajournals.org/doi/10.1161/CIR.0000000000000510)

It's also less expensive. You can buy oats, beans, lentils, and TVP in bulk and keep them in the pantry for months, while meat is expensive and rots within days.

There are a lot of reasons to go vegan besides ethics. It's healthier, for one. The American Heart Association classifies red meat as a Class 2a carcinogen. (https://www.cancer.org/cancer/cancer-causes/general-info/known-and-probable-human-carcinogens.html) Overconsumption of saturated fat--largely found in animals--is a widely known risk factor for coronary heart disease. (https://web.archive.org/web/20150724215855/http://whqlibdoc.who.int/trs/who_trs_916.pdf) Substituting saturated fat with poly and monounsaturated fats reduces risk of coronary heart disease by about 30%. (https://www.ahajournals.org/doi/10.1161/CIR.0000000000000510)

It's also less expensive. You can buy oats, beans, lentils, and TVP in bulk and keep them in the pantry for months, while meat is expensive and rots within days.

Gee, coronary hearth disease runs in my family and so does type 2 diabetes....and I have to admit I have put on a couple of extra pounds over the years... My doctor told me that since coronary hearth disease runs in my family, I am at a higher risk group of getting it.
I don't want to die prematurely and leave my friends and family with out a loved one, I want to live a long and healthy life and share many memorable moments with my loved ones(my 12 cats). Is there an information resource on this whole fanch pants vegan lifestyle.

Voice in the background, "Yes, there is, here you fat cuck."

Last edited:
Gee, coronary hearth disease runs in my family and so does type 2 diabetes....and I have to admit I have put on a couple of extra pounds over the years... My doctor told me that since coronary hearth disease runs in my family, I am at a higher risk group of getting it.
I don't want to die prematurely and leave my friends and family with out a loved one, I want to live a long and healthy life and share many memorable moments with my loved ones(my 12 cats). Is there an information resource on this whole fanch pants vegan lifestyle.

Voice in the background, "Yes, there is, here you fat cuck."

You definitely want to do your homework. People (largely foids with eating disorders) screw up their bodies by following braindead veganism and generally regress to eating animal products. You don't want to be like them.

Youtube is a good place to start.

Vegan Gains:
(Name fits. His arms are massive.)

Mic the Vegan:

Simnett Nutrituion:

It's not rocket science though. Just get your fruits and veggies, make sure you get your protein if you're a gymcel, and supplement b-12 or eat b-12 fortified foods. (Most of the b-12 you get from animal products comes from supplements eaten by the animals, so there's no reason not to supplement.)

They still eat plants, because it energy are not so heavy and don't impregnate in our bodies.

Not a vegancel nor do I agree with them, ebut just wanted to point this out, all living things have proteins, it's just the proportion of what kinds of proteins your getting that's different.

I think the real problem with veganism is the fact that all consumption requires the suffering of someone or something, and that it doesn't really solve the problem.
This is something that always confused me about veganism aswell. Where exactly do they draw the line? And do they really think, that by turning vegan they gonna accomplish anything, exept for making themselves feel less guilty. ( which i think is the main reason for most people who turn vegan) If i would turn vegan by tomorrow, and would actually maintain that lifestyle for at least 5 years, would i've saved even one animal from getting butchered? If not, what was the whole point of it then?

It's not really a problem of protein deficiency with veganism. Anemia, vitamin D deficiency is more common and alot of micronutrients only found in animal products. I'm not vegan. Plenty of rodents and insects are also getting killed for vegans.

I’m not a vegan, but this is low-IQ.