Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment A question for wagecuckcels

RickyFitts

RickyFitts

Recruit
★★★★
was college better or worse than wagecuckoldery ?

explain the reasons

Well I was extremely poor throughout my last years of high school and for some reason I thought that would change when I went to university, nope, if anything my parents neglected me more and I went the worst depressive state since I was a kid. So I dropped out of my second semester and got a job. At least wagecucking now I can buy my own food and save money.

I am not wagecucking for 2 months now but wagecucking was better because you got money lol and I didn't like what I chose in college, maybe my opinion would've been different if I went into college for something that interested

I am not wagecucking for 2 months now but wagecucking was better because you got money lol and I didn't like what I chose in college, maybe my opinion would've been different if I went into college for something that interested
Exposed

Interests are cope. Go for what is in demand.

I dropped out, now I wagecuck with minimal effort simple job. College was really LDAR in disguise full time but I had very little money. Now at least I have some cash for copes, and I don't have to support myself so if ((( managers ))) try to push me to work harder then I find acceptable for my shitty pay, I'm leaving ASAP.

I want to be wagecuck so i can earn shekels and get good copes

I want to be wagecuck so i can earn shekels and get good copes
better be worth it, bro. neeting is based as fuck

I can keep being NEET as much as i want,but tbh i dont want to be like a virus on my parents. i just want to LDAR in my own
my some relatives and grandpas are still nomads,i go there during summers but temporary. I just want to live with them but social pressure in city,from family etc. hitting me hard modern people literally think only about getting a job and wagecuck. They will look at me like im retarded when i tell them i will leave city
some nomads and people from villages leave their life styles and settle in cities while i want this lifestyle back. I know a guy,he supposed to be a teacher but instead he settled down in a village,now he has his own land and farming,shepherding

Last edited:
my some relatives and grandpas are still nomads,i go there during summers but temporary. I just want to live with them but social pressure in city,from family etc. hitting me hard modern people literally think only about getting a job and wagecuck. They will look at me like im retarded when i tell them i will leave city
some nomads and people from villages leave their life styles and settle in cities while i want this lifestyle back. I know a guy,he supposed to be a teacher but instead he settled down in a village,now he has his own land and farming,shepherding
Based af, get out of these corrupt civilizations while you can

College is better because it's easier to lie back and watch someone spewing liberal shit than actually having to work. But when you work, you earn money.

College is way better. You’re learning a lot instead of doing the same boring thing over and over again. Plus college means you can get a more interesting better paying job

Never went to college. Been a wagecuck for years and still can't afford it

Absolutely not. College was hell on Earth for me. I attempted college twice, but in both cases the way it was structured somehow appalled me to the very core of my being. It felt like pure chaos specifically designed to make me rage. The final straw was when I missed an exam because the date was announced via fucking facebook (I don't even have an account there), I got so upset that I vowed not to go there ever again and turned into a NEET for 5 years.
College literally sucked up all of my time, if I wasn't aware of something it was my fault, and I didn't earn any money (at least I didn't pay for this torture).
Wageslavery, while suboptimal, at least has set time boundaries, the employer has the duty to inform you about things, you have a sense of progression when you get raises/promotions and, obviously, you get paid.
The only reason to go to college is being passionate about a certain subject. If you don't have anything like this, get some IT certs or learn a trade. Or smear shit on the walls and hope they give you insanity NEETbux.

college is better, I went to some shitty college just so I don't need to work next few years